The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RIISE
They took her back to the Zoo.

lol that is so mean... But I seriously can't watch her anymore! I cringe every time fatboy looks at her in a sexual way. How can anyone fancy her?

Hopefully she will be leaving soon! Fatboy needs to get over her!
I am disappointed with Vanessa. I thought she'd be a strong, feisty woman who would not put up with any crap, especially of a man. But she just lets Max make a fool of her repeatedly and doesn't tell him where to go.

Does anyone think Phil will fall in love with Rainie? Do you think it is going to be a good friendship? Do you think they'll both stay off the drugs? Or do you think they will fall in love, possibly get together (if Shirley doesn't do something to stop it) and then end up on crack again? I'm liking the current friendship thing :smile: It is making me find Rainie less annoying and pointless.
Original post by soyasauce
:s-smilie: since when are you a girl ??

Since I was born in 1992? :tongue:

My name is Asha I told you before.............

From York doing my A-levels.
Original post by Of the Standard of Taste
Since I was born in 1992? :tongue:

My name is Asha I told you before.............

From York doing my A-levels.

lol oh right .... quick sex change :s-smilie: lol ok i willplay along :biggrin:
Original post by soyasauce
lol oh right my bad

Thanks it happens :tongue:
Reply 8845
Interesting, Vanessa looks nicer without makeup...:holmes:
Oh... she hides behind the make up...
:bawling: making me all emotional. not

WTF did Max just say lets make love?:perv:
Reply 8847
I don't even watch Eastenders, my gf does while I do stuff on the computer, and even I know this episode is boring as hell.
Original post by nonotrly
I don't even watch Eastenders, my gf does while I do stuff on the computer, and even I know this episode is boring as hell.

TBH the last month has been a bit dead.
Reply 8849
I like that Janine is getting so much screen time.
Can't believe she said yes......
Why isn't her Nan in hospital again?
I bet the nan is gonna die.
This is so predictable! Her nan's gonna die while shes outside isn't she....
indeed.
Janine is gonna get blamed for her death. No doubt about it.
Reply 8855
These scenes with Lydia are redundant seeing as she hasnt been around for long so its not emotional at all.

I was half expecting Julia's theme at the end, just cap the whole mess off :colonhash:
Reply 8856
Janine isn't turning out well at all. She's aged in some weird way... her face has got all craggy all of a sudden, her voice has turned into a smoker's voice all of a sudden, and she's been nice on the odd occasion.

What happened to the Janine that gave a major hard-on?
Reply 8857
Original post by BenjyK
Interesting, Vanessa looks nicer without makeup...:holmes:

And with her hair tied back :p:
Reply 8858
I can't decide if Janine is actually upset about her Grans death or if she's upset all her Grans money is going to charity...
Aw :frown:

----

Max, seriously? :facepalm2: