The Student Room Group

F215 - Revision thread 13th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3360
I'm a Year 12 student doing OCR Biology! Do all you A2 students reckon I should do something over the summer to prepare me for A2?
what is 51/100? in terms of grade?
Original post by sickofexamz
Theres some beautiful eye colours on here :smile: Heres mine, boring brown.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2cyifqr.jpg

Am i going mad or is this fo real?
Original post by Maaya_D
I'm a Year 12 student doing OCR Biology! Do all you A2 students reckon I should do something over the summer to prepare me for A2?

Watch Countryfile?
Reply 3364
Original post by Maaya_D

adopt a hedgehog and feed copper to sheep.
Original post by Maaya_D

take a caravan to the country side, live and breath like a hedgehog, for possible synoptic questions for next year, try experiencing how it feels to mate with a sheep..
Original post by sickofexamz
Theres some beautiful eye colours on here :smile: Heres mine, boring brown.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2cyifqr.jpg

Wrong thread I think.......
what do you guys think an A will be.........
Original post by ManPowa
Ive got the Link on me for the paper. Pm me if you want it. Its the whole scanned paper.
I dont want to put it on here, cos the exam just happend today and it aint right. :/

send me the link to the scanned paper in private please
Reply 3370
Original post by Maaya_D

Ponder ethical situations that would boggle the minds of the Buddah or Dali Lama
Reply 3371
Original post by Maaya_D

Revise the WHOLE syllabus as opposed to the bits you find easiest.
Original post by Killmepls
Am i going mad or is this fo real?

Oh lol I'm so embarresed was supposed to post on another thread, I've now deleted it :colondollar:
Molecular analysis i wrote DNA probe is that ok?
Original post by heartskippedabeat
Wrong thread I think.......

Oh I'm so embarased posted in the wrong thread, I've now deleted it :colondollar:
Original post by Maaya_D

From now until your F215 exam watch as many ecological documentaries as possible and learn all the rare sheeps and cows and donkeys as well :wink:

Mostly importantly, buy yourself a book entitled 'all the rare animals' you never know...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3376
Original post by greenford
what do you guys think an A will be.........

63-60
why does cabbage take up all the soil nutrients?
Reply 3379
So thats what an exam paper looks like. Interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending