The Student Room Group

AQA ICT Info 3 Pre Release June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by safwaansh
she is really good but she spent half the year off sick so i'm really worried. had to self teach myself the whole syllabus

hey i would'nt complain :P at least youve had her half the year :P my teachers been there and weve had to self teach, why dont you teach me and that could help you :P

you really dont have too if you dont want, its only a suggestion :P x
I don't know whether it's me, but nothing's sinking in :s...Going to try again tomorrrow
Original post by ,,,,
I don't know whether it's me, but nothing's sinking in :s...Going to try again tomorrrow

im totally the same, cant learn it for toffee :smile: im going to tray again after my exam tomorrow x
Original post by Nicola.Garner
im totally the same, cant learn it for toffee :smile: im going to tray again after my exam tomorrow x

Oh cool, what exam do you have?
Original post by ,,,,
Oh cool, what exam do you have?

i had core4 today :P x
i had core4 today :P x

OHHH, lol am not looking forward to my core 4 next monday, btw nice dp haha pokemon ftw :P
Original post by ,,,,
OHHH, lol am not looking forward to my core 4 next monday, btw nice dp haha pokemon ftw :P

ahah noo i loved our core4 :P it was dead nice, i hope it doesnt mean all the grade boundaries are raised :P
its this ict exam im dreading, because i have literally no motivation to revise for it, heck i said i would revise ict all morning look where i am :P TSR lol oh well :smile:

also thankyou :smile: got to love a bit of the pokemon :smile: x
if i only need a c to get a b how many marks roughly is a c?? x
if i only need a c to get a b how many marks roughly is a c?? x

The boundaries changed every year, for jan 10 it was 52 raw marks/100 to get a C, for june 2011, it was 53/100 and for jan 11 it was 60/100, i guess it depends on the paper, just hope we don't get a b***h of a paper
Original post by ,,,,
The boundaries changed every year, for jan 10 it was 52 raw marks/100 to get a C, for june 2011, it was 53/100 and for jan 11 it was 60/100, i guess it depends on the paper, just hope we don't get a b***h of a paper

so i should aim for about a 60-65 mark to have a b secure thats sound x
(edited 12 years ago)
so i should aim for about a 60-65 mark to have a b secure thats sound x

More or less, how did you do in info 1,2,4?
Original post by ,,,,
More or less, how did you do in info 1,2,4?

i got 72 in info 1, 73 in info 2 and the coursework went alright i think, how about you??x
i got 72 in info 1, 73 in info 2 and the coursework went alright i think, how about you??x

73 in info 1, 58 in info 2-terrible i know, and 63 in info 4
Original post by ,,,,
73 in info 1, 58 in info 2-terrible i know, and 63 in info 4

its not that bad, what are you aiming for in it??
and we werent told our marks for the info 4 :/ x
also what would you guys say to a question that states
whether ict is the cause or the solution of high energy consumption? x
also what would you guys say to a question that states
whether ict is the cause or the solution of high energy consumption? x

I want a B overall :tongue:, info 4 could change after moderation though, so aiming for at least a B in this paper :smile:...urm i don't know really what to say for that :s it could be both..(just realised what i said was of no use lool), btw this scenario is not based around any specific organisation is it? As in jan 11 was on MOTS and june 10 was on globemob...
Original post by ,,,,
I want a B overall :tongue:, info 4 could change after moderation though, so aiming for at least a B in this paper :smile:...urm i don't know really what to say for that :s it could be both..(just realised what i said was of no use lool), btw this scenario is not based around any specific organisation is it? As in jan 11 was on MOTS and june 10 was on globemob...

ahah thats fair, i want a b overall too my teacher says i only need a c whihc means i did do good in the coursework but it didnt make iany sense so the moderator will mark it down big time!! ahh welll :P

ahaha its what ones person on this threads theacher thinks will come up, like be good if it does...
and i know its really starting to annoy me, the only way i can see this happening is through them giving a third article to read, about a buisness but i dont see that happening as i will spend the whole hours reading it not what i want. x
ahah thats fair, i want a b overall too my teacher says i only need a c whihc means i did do good in the coursework but it didnt make iany sense so the moderator will mark it down big time!! ahh welll :P

ahaha its what ones person on this threads theacher thinks will come up, like be good if it does...
and i know its really starting to annoy me, the only way i can see this happening is through them giving a third article to read, about a buisness but i dont see that happening as i will spend the whole hours reading it not what i want. x

oh, i give up just focusing on maths now :smile:
Original post by ,,,,
oh, i give up just focusing on maths now :smile:

ahah thats fair. :P what do your uni's want of you?? x x
ahah thats fair. :P what do your uni's want of you?? x x

BCC :tongue:, wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending