The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've finally passed level 98 on bubble buster
Original post by wizard710
I've finally passed level 98 on bubble buster

Congratulations.

I can see myself playing far too much Teeter once I receive my HTC Sensation. I became borderline addicted to it on my friend's Desire HD.
Original post by Mrcontroversy
IOS is based on linux but higly modified and controlled by apple...

Along time since I posted that and since then I've had about 3 or 4 people tell me that :rolleyes: I feel like such a n00b. :colondollar:
SenseUI is ass.
Original post by G8D
<3 Sense.

This. It just works now! :biggrin:
I'm just waiting for Gingerbread for my Desire Z. HTC have said June, which gives them 16 days. Don't know why I'm particularly eager, as I'm going straight back to ADW launcher unless it's perfect.
Sense on Flyer ROMs is epic. Has a far more minimalistic bottom bar that looks far better and actually works in landscape. SMS app is epic in landscape too.

Original post by G8D
Desire won't be getting Gingerbread.

Desire Z should be though.

Original post by G8D
Obviously.

But the guy was referring to the Desire Z, not the original Desire.

Lol should have posted that link. Bummer for Desire Owners, Sense is getting far too big anyways.
Wait what WTF! Man am I pissed.

Three tweeted that we should get gingerbread by the end of may. HTC said that they should get it out to us by the end of June. Now this! WTF!!!!!! I have no words!!!! FFFFSSSSSS

EDIT: That's it. Once my exams are over, this three branded desire is getting some rooting love.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ?!master?!mini?!
Wait what WTF! Man am I pissed.

Three tweeted that we should get gingerbread by the end of may. HTC said that they should get it out to us by the end of June. Now this! WTF!!!!!! I have no words!!!! FFFFSSSSSS

EDIT: That's it. Once my exams are over, this three branded desire is getting some rooting love.

Well, it's turned out to be a good thing then. :wink:
Original post by AugustWestie
Well, it's turned out to be a good thing then. :wink:

:top:
Hey kids. Keep chillin'.

CG 2.2.4 is pretty swag :smug:

:emo:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by wizard710

Well at least they're listening to their consumers.
How big is Sense now?
Holy bloat, Batman!
What a waste of space
I think its all a bit odd tbh. People who know about these things, like the difference between Froyo and GB, should surely just flash a custom ROM.

Latest

Trending

Trending