The Student Room Group

AQA ICT Info 3 Pre Release June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ,,,,
BCC :tongue:, wbu?

offt thats a lovely offer :smile:, mines AAB but ive already attained an a* in applied business, so ive got three subjects to get an a and a b :P bangin' x
Original post by Nicola.Garner
offt thats a lovely offer :smile:, mines AAB but ive already attained an a* in applied business, so ive got three subjects to get an a and a b :P bangin' x

:O, that's well good!
Original post by ,,,,
:O, that's well good!

i know i need an a in maths, due to it being a maths degree :P
so that leave a b for either this or economics :P x
i know i need an a in maths, due to it being a maths degree :P
so that leave a b for either this or economics :P x

LOL good luck with maths at university definitely going to be a killer :tongue:
Original post by ,,,,
LOL good luck with maths at university definitely going to be a killer :tongue:

ahah tar,,,, not that im doing real maths :P x
lool ok back to ICT, we are going off topic!
Original post by ,,,,
lool ok back to ICT, we are going off topic!

yeah jsut a tad, do you know today was the first day i was able to propperly sit down and do ict and tolerate it :P x
yeah jsut a tad, do you know today was the first day i was able to propperly sit down and do ict and tolerate it :P x

oh lol, i just ended up doing four maths papers afterwards, and not going to touch ICT until friday...what book do you use btw?
Original post by ,,,,
oh lol, i just ended up doing four maths papers afterwards, and not going to touch ICT until friday...what book do you use btw?

ahah yeah maths is much more appitising :P, and i got both books, but i think the green one is better.. how about you?? x x
ahah yeah maths is much more appitising :P, and i got both books, but i think the green one is better.. how about you?? x x

Using the blue and white one...
Reply 150
Some questions on pre release material I got in class today
Original post by l0livia

Thanks, do you have answers by any chance? And how do you go about answering these questions, i have no clue....
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by l0livia

that's really helpful. thanks! have you got any ideas on how we relate pre release answers to the articles?
Reply 153
Original post by ,,,,
Thanks, do you have answers by any chance? And how do you go about answering these questions, i have no clue....

Didn't get given any answers sorry :frown: and i haven't attempted any yet haha, just thought i'd put them on here for everyone :smile:
Reply 154
Original post by safwaansh
that's really helpful. thanks! have you got any ideas on how we relate pre release answers to the articles?

Not really, have barely even looked at I.T revision/pre release stuff! :| Been doing geography revision but had that exam today (and it was horrendous) but oh well..now I can concentrate on I.T! :smile:
Original post by l0livia
Not really, have barely even looked at I.T revision/pre release stuff! :| Been doing geography revision but had that exam today (and it was horrendous) but oh well..now I can concentrate on I.T! :smile:

my friends at college was stressing about geography all morning! hope it wasn't that bad. i can't start properly revising ict till friday as i have exams all week.
Same position as you guys, it seems as though there's a lot of info 2 such as teleworking, environment and socail factors and so on....ithanks for uploading them though really appreciate it :smile:...@ safwaansh have you answered any of the questions, if so how did you find it?
Original post by l0livia

Thanks for this. Is there a part 2?
Original post by ,,,,
Same position as you guys, it seems as though there's a lot of info 2 such as teleworking, environment and socail factors and so on....ithanks for uploading them though really appreciate it :smile:...@ safwaansh have you answered any of the questions, if so how did you find it?

yes i have answered them. they aren't that bad. wouldn't mind if we got questions like that in the exam!
Reply 159
Original post by mrdoovde1
Thanks for this. Is there a part 2?

Its alright :smile: and no sorry, just got given them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending