Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Cotsworld court is where its at :biggrin:
Reply 202
Original post by joegriff3

Original post by joegriff3
Anyone doing International relations and politics?

That's me! Looking forward to it?
Reply 203
If anyone gets flat 2, 503 Brecon let me know. It's my old room!
Original post by koala_n
Hahahaha me as well, in Cotswold Court!

Just to ask though, when we have to pay the deposit of £250, if we do not get into our places, does anybody know what happens to this money?

if you dont get your place then you will get your money back, you might have to phone them to cancel your room and then they should refund it for you, it might take a while though, when i didn't get into derby last year i didn't get my deposit back until october!
Reply 205
Just got mine back, Flat 213 Mendip Court. Costs a bomb though! Anyone know if it's any good/living in the same halls?
Flat 406, Cotswold Court :smile:
Reply 207
Flat 109 Mendip court :smile: Can't wait to move in. Had to move out all the stuff I'd left at my boyfriends in Quantock today. Sad times.
Reply 208
Just out of curiousity/impatience, has anyone received anything for Carroll Court yet? So excited to move!
Reply 209
Just got my accom offer too Flat 511 Brecon Court, absolutely buzzing! :biggrin:

Sounds like we have to pay the deposit right away (within 5days) but I thought it was a month after the offer... anyone know for sure??
Reply 210
Original post by checks
Just out of curiousity/impatience, has anyone received anything for Carroll Court yet? So excited to move!

Hey there! I applied for Carrol Court aswell, was constantly checking my e-mails today, I wasn't sure from the provisional e-mail which Frenchay I got as I had CC down 1st.Presumably they'll offer CC tomorrow, if as you'd imagine they're doing it campus by campus as SV was today by the looks of things.Sorry I can't give you anything concrete though, here's hoping anyway!
Reply 211
Original post by AlexR14
Just got my accom offer too Flat 511 Brecon Court, absolutely buzzing! :biggrin:

Sounds like we have to pay the deposit right away (within 5days) but I thought it was a month after the offer... anyone know for sure??

I'm pretty sure you have to confirm the offer, by which you pay the deposit within 10 days. Did mine last night :biggrin:
Has anyone been allocated flat 24 chestnut house glenside??
Reply 213
After being given provisional accommodation on Frenchay I've still not heard anything... Is this normal or am I not likely to get my first choice accommodation now? Ahhhhhhhhh
Original post by Und21
After being given provisional accommodation on Frenchay I've still not heard anything... Is this normal or am I not likely to get my first choice accommodation now? Ahhhhhhhhh

there are still a few people that were sent that email and didn't get their formal offers yesterday, dont worry too much about it, there is a still quantock court at student village that they havn't gven room numbers out for and carrol court aswell :smile:
Reply 215
Original post by Sponge357

Original post by Sponge357
there are still a few people that were sent that email and didn't get their formal offers yesterday, dont worry too much about it, there is a still quantock court at student village that they havn't gven room numbers out for and carrol court aswell :smile:

Quantock it is! The email finally came :smile: Thank you anyway!
Reply 216
Original post by Und21

Same! where abouts are u? :smile:
Original post by Und21

I haven't got my email yet :'(
Reply 218
Original post by Emily*

Original post by Emily*
Same! where abouts are u? :smile:

606, how about you?
Reply 219
Original post by AdzMeister

Original post by AdzMeister
Unconditional offer to do Audio and Music Technology!

Just waiting on UWE to tell me what accommodation I'll be staying in and them I'm done!

Me too! I'm 604 Brecon Court, you?

Quick Reply

Latest