The Student Room Group

AQA ICT Info 3 Pre Release June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by safwaansh
my friends at college was stressing about geography all morning! hope it wasn't that bad. i can't start properly revising ict till friday as i have exams all week.

Oh it was bad :frown: probably worst exam I've ever done..I'm gonna be sooo annnoyed if that one geography exam stops me from getting my first choice! I blame AQA, they are just so sneaky and mean
Hi everyone :smile:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF THE PRE RELEASE THAT THEY CAN SEND ME???

I cant find it anywhere! Panic!!!
Original post by -kit-kat-
Hi everyone :smile:

DOES ANYONE HAVE A COPY OF THE PRE RELEASE THAT THEY CAN SEND ME???

I cant find it anywhere! Panic!!!

http://www.jrcs-school.org.uk/Websites/jorichardson/Images/info_3_case_study.pdf :smile:
the real question now if what are the differences between both articles x
Original post by Nicola.Garner

lool, not much tbh
Original post by ,,,,
lool, not much tbh

i didnt think so, but that last "what may come up on the test" document had a question like that, and i was like WHHAAAA?? x
i didnt think so, but that last "what may come up on the test" document had a question like that, and i was like WHHAAAA?? x

loool, i still haven't attempted those questions, will need to get to it after c3 tomorrow :smile:
Original post by ,,,,
loool, i still haven't attempted those questions, will need to get to it after c3 tomorrow :smile:

ok okay :P tell me what you put after wards tarr :smile: and good luck for your exam :smile: x x
ok okay :P tell me what you put after wards tarr :smile: and good luck for your exam :smile: x x

Will do, thank you :biggrin:

one is fucusing on changing hardware/software. the other focuses on changing internal procedures.
one is fucusing on changing hardware/software. the other focuses on changing internal procedures.

is that the only difference, i mean i am going ot read them again before the exam obvs but oh reettt :smile: x
Reply 172
Does anyone know: why is replacing bespoke systems with packages green ICT?
is that the only difference, i mean i am going ot read them again before the exam obvs but oh reettt :smile: x

yeah. i'm really worried they'll come out with a question like 'is the arguement raised in article a better than article b' and put 18 marks on it.
Original post by l0livia
Does anyone know: why is replacing bespoke systems with packages green ICT?

bespoke systems are likely to require bespoke hardware which means that if you upgrade software you have to buy new bespoke software thus wasting the old equipment. alternatively you may choose to upgrade the hardware which will require you to contact the original provider. this is incurr travel costs and pollution as meetings will need to be arranged to discuss upgrades.
yeah. i'm really worried they'll come out with a question like 'is the arguement raised in article a better than article b' and put 18 marks on it.

yeahh i know, what a watse of 18 marks that would be because yeah i read it,,, but they were exactly the same!?!?! i may actually shout out **** in the exam... what are you hoping to get in it? x

Lol, that may be a question that may require a lot of thinking, maybe even general knowledge
Original post by ,,,,
Lol, that may be a question that may require a lot of thinking, maybe even general knowledge

only problem is that i can answer that question in three sentences!
only problem is that i can answer that question in three sentences!

LOOOL, joker
Reply 179
So i'm struggling like hell to get all this in :smile: I have written out all my notes but it's just getting them in my head! Thanks everyone for questions and stuff. I've forgotten one important thing... :P A02 and A01 marking. I've just finished my set of essay exams and I know it's different for ICT so if anyone can give me a hand? haha thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending