The Student Room Group

Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - June 2011 Exam.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sceaga
I said fuel cells and the haber process but that sounds right!

high five ! so did i
Reply 2061
Original post by j dot a
the reaction was feasible. I got like -100 something.

yes yes yes!
Original post by J DOT A
The reaction was feasible. I got like -100 something.

Are you sure, i got 461 too?
Reply 2063
Original post by 2141
It's called application of knowledge.

Was a hard question though.

Yeah and its called a joke, they could choose something less stupid though. I used pyruvic acid and got a ratio of base: acid 14.5:1, anyone get this?
Original post by Heatheroink123
Did anyone get uses for H2 as hydrogen fuel cell vehicles and margarine production? Or does anyone know if they're right?

I put margerine production and ammonia production in the Haber process :smile:
I think fuel cells will be fine though since hydrogen is used in them :smile:
Exam seemed to go quite well but missed out the bit about the polymer and the bit about the recharhing of the cell??? Found that this exam was a bit of rush for time but that was probably cos I spent so long on the buffer question. Stupid magic tang.
Reply 2066
For the percentage of cu I got 6.43 %
Original post by Sceaga
^ so did I

i hope i put this i think its right
has anyone got a paper/questions...student77 has offered to do an unofficial mark scheme?!
The Pka Q, a low pKa means the acid the strong right? so acid in milk is stronger than vineger?? i got so confused here. Is that right?
Reply 2070
Yeah, goodbye place.
Reply 2071
Original post by CrazyDaisy123
Are you sure, i got 461 too?

I think it is 461 as some people forgot to cancel out the negatives. Either way, whoever is wrong will still have got marks for working :smile:
Reply 2072
What do people think the grade boundaries will be like??
Has anyone got the paper to scan it like someone did for F215?!
Reply 2074
Original post by MoTheMedic
I just cried after an exam for the first time in my life. I needed 93 UMS for an A and I may not make that. I got something ridiculous like 2880 for Kc and my percentage of copper was more than 100% after spending 20 minutes doing the ionic equations I had no time to check.

Same ...actually believe it or not...i'm crying here just staring at the computer....93 is pretty low! You'll make it :smile:
If I do something wrong in the beginning of the question but carry on with it do I still ge follow through marks.
I though the rate question was second order but it was first.
Original post by Heatheroink123
I think it is 461 as some people forgot to cancel out the negatives. Either way, whoever is wrong will still have got marks for working :smile:

I remember getting 461 for a question but cant remember which one lol. hopefully the right one *fingers crossed*
Reply 2078
Original post by sportycricketer
Has anyone got the paper to scan it like someone did for F215?!

oi u didnt tell me how uu found it?!?! grrrr lol
Does anyone know how marks are converted to UMS? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending