The Student Room Group

Equilibria, Energetics and Elements (F325) - June 2011 Exam.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by science7
Why did you divide it by -298? I can't remember what I did. But I got delta S as 0.2something. I can't even remember whether I put negative or positive!

cos DeltG - DeltH = - TDeltS

aw well! dont feel bad.
Go and get wasted tonight, like me. Enjoy life LOOOL
Original post by Sawasdee
I got 33.8% for the last question.

I can't even do the ionic equations :sigh:.

and 3.xx for the pH --"

I just want to get an A 110/150 UMS so, how many marks (roughly) for the actual exam?

Around 64 marks for 110 UMS
Hey ppl which is the link to the facebuk group against this exam? Plz?
Reply 2423
67.5% for the titration although my kc was 0.37 but should have 3.7 how did you guys get 45 when the moles were about 0.8 etc?
Reply 2424
i got 33. something %:confused:
Reply 2425
Original post by RodrigoB
cos DeltG - DeltH = - TDeltS

aw well! dont feel bad.
Go and get wasted tonight, like me. Enjoy life LOOOL

LOL I wish! I have 4 more exams!

But I remember now. I got Delta G as -108 and the reaction was feasible.
Reply 2426
Original post by appleschnapps
June 2010 = pretty nice, Jan 2011 = even nicer, Specimen = Still pretty okay, June 2011: magic tang. :|

Don't think there will ever be an exam question as memorable as magic tang.
Original post by brobro
it gave us delta G at bout 298K and wanted delta G at 1000K so you wont have got the mark for writing 92.1 (delta G at 298) the answer was -108 because negative means feasable

No I figured it out eventually I got a -ve deltaG value I was just saying I was confused by it to begin with.
Wot did u guys write in the box where u had to write eda a + or a - for delta H and Dealt S and what was the reason u gave?
Reply 2429
Original post by broken_glass_heart

Hey ppl which is the link to the facebuk group against this exam? Plz?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Students-against-the-F325-GCE-Chemistry-June-2011-paper/105631386197256?sk=wall
Reply 2430

Question paper PLS~~~~~
Original post by CoventryCity
Well....you do.
It is your own fault tbh, was you the only one taking the exam? Can't believe nobody challenged it

You have to understand the amount of pressure and frustation we were feeling in the exam so these guys were probably concentrating 100% on the exam and had no notice of the time limit until it was too late.
Reply 2432
Original post by bigAsh
f m l

t e l l m e a b o u t i t
Original post by vinit92
67.5% for the titration although my kc was 0.37 but should have 3.7 how did you guys get 45 when the moles were about 0.8 etc?

75% reacted so 0.6 moles of NO using the molar ratios that mean 0.3 moles of the other reactant reacted. 0.6 moles of product formed as the ratio was 2:1:2
This means the equilibrium moles of each were 0.2, 0.4 and 0.6. Divide by 2dm3 for concentration and sub in to Kc
Original post by science7
LOL I wish! I have 4 more exams!

But I remember now. I got Delta G as -108 and the reaction was feasible.

superb there you go then. :smile:
Hey touran can you upload Q1
Reply 2436
Where is this paper??? Please hurry up :smile:
Original post by touran22
im uploading some of the questions now..

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/photoozf.jpg/

<3
Original post by Student21
You have to understand the amount of pressure and frustation we were feeling in the exam so these guys were probably concentrating 100% on the exam and had no notice of the time limit until it was too late.

I only found out through a friend...we were all so stressed out, working out the timings wasn't the first thing on our minds :frown:
Reply 2439
Wot did u guys write in the box where u had to write eda a + or a - for delta H and Dealt S and what was the reason u gave?

I wrote both as positive and god knows what reasons I gave!
I think I wrote an essay coz I was unsure.

Perhaps may have mentioned that Delta H is +ve coz it is an endothermic reaction? Bonds are Broken.

Delta S was +ve coz Entropy of products had a higher disorder than reactants. So product minus reactants give you a positive value?
:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending