The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yay!

Exams finished, hopefully for a while, and self-imposed 4 week TSR ban over!

Original post by visesh
My last exam is tomorrow. Starting to properly brick it!

It'll will be fine. It's no-where near as bad as the previous ones.

Also, be prepared to feel an elderly man's scrotum.

Without gloves....

And only spirigel to wash your hands with..... :s:
Reply 4081
Original post by Captain Crash

Thanks, that's actually very reassuring! I trust you'll be in the the flee tomorrow?

Hmm, I might take some glove with me inthat case :p: ( :/ )
Reply 4082
Passing exams the first time is bloody fantastic, I should've done this the first 2 years. Anywho, I'm changing my sig from 3rd year to 4th... because I can.
Reply 4083

Watched it yesterday and it made me just stop and think. Personally I don't think I could ever do that for someone or allow someone I loved to commit suicide but I like how this program shared the process so others can make an informed decision.
Reply 4084
Original post by SMed
Passing exams the first time is bloody fantastic, I should've done this the first 2 years. Anywho, I'm changing my sig from 3rd year to 4th... because I can.

congratulations mate :biggrin: off to the states then? :wink:
Original post by SMed

Mate you're scaring me at how old I am lol.

Well I can technically leave it at 4th year and it not be a lie
Reply 4086
Original post by Philosoraptor

I'm probably older than you by a few years, so I wouldn't be too scared.
Reply 4087
Original post by Tech
congratulations mate :biggrin: off to the states then? :wink:

Yeah, hopefully. I miss Texas, but it was 105 degress F the other day, and it's not even the hottest part of the year yet. That'll be in July/August. That's when I'm going. :cool:
Reply 4088
Original post by SMed
Yeah, hopefully. I miss Texas, but it was 105 degress F the other day, and it's not even the hottest part of the year yet. That'll be in July/August. That's when I'm going. :cool:

Toasty :cool:

Yup, watched it on monday night. Have to say I found it really, really difficult to watch; I was almost surprised at the emotions it stirred in me.

It was a really good and powerful documentary that raises many important questions.
Original post by Philosoraptor

I had to talk to work experience students today about doing medicine. Realising that it was at least four years ago since I did that was a little bit unnerving.
Original post by Becca-Sarah
I had to talk to work experience students today about doing medicine. Realising that it was at least four years ago since I did that was a little bit unnerving.

Tbh if your bf is cool with it - drinks when you come down to London (open invitation)
x
i just got bent over by my exam today :frown: looks like uni is ending in august for me...
I never want to be a urologist. Bleurgh.

What did you see? :biggrin:
Original post by No Future
What did you see? :biggrin:

Far too many penises. Though I survived watching all the trans-urethral stuff far better than my male colleagues :rofl:

Radical prostatectomy was the closest it got to interesting, tbh.
Though I survived watching all the trans-urethral stuff far better than my male colleagues

:rofl: :rofl:

Urologists seem like a pretty cool bunch to me
The year is over :smile:
2 weeks till results booyaaaa :biggrin:
Original post by No Future
:rofl: :rofl:

Urologists seem like a pretty cool bunch to me

I find anyone who's willing to touch someone else's naked scrotum with bare hands a little odd, if I'm honest...
I find anyone who's willing to touch someone else's naked scrotum with bare hands a little odd, if I'm honest...

This is true. Repped
Reply 4099
Original post by fortysixandtwo
Yup, watched it on monday night. Have to say I found it really, really difficult to watch; I was almost surprised at the emotions it stirred in me.

It was a really good and powerful documentary that raises many important questions.

Glasgow medic? :wink: Please tell me they've crushed your hopes and dreams too...

Latest

Trending

Trending