The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7080
Original post by Ambs
I don't think she's going to be there, at least not publicly. If I was his girlfriend I'd steer clear of fangirls to be honest :tongue: If you get the chance to meet him then don't let something like that ruin it - I mean, it doesn't make him any less awesome. So chillax and enjoy the moment, if you get the chance :biggrin: And let him sign your everything and then NEVER WASH IT!

Hahah! Advice taken! Do you think getting him to sign a bra is too much? :ashamed:
Original post by choly7

Original post by choly7
Hahah! Advice taken! Do you think getting him to sign a bra is too much? :ashamed:

probably. he doesn't seem to like being being full on

I've just tweeted him the question i'd ask him if I met him. its about two bands I like, i'd love to know if he likes them too
Reply 7082
Original post by choly7

Hahaha, I'd love to see his face if you asked :tongue: I think a t-shirt might be a safer bet, but don't let me hold you back! :wink:
Reply 7083
Original post by museobsessed
probably. he doesn't seem to like being being full on

I've just tweeted him the question i'd ask him if I met him. its about two bands I like, i'd love to know if he likes them too

Original post by Ambs
Hahaha, I'd love to see his face if you asked :tongue: I think a t-shirt might be a safer bet, but don't let me hold you back! :wink:

Haha maybe I'll hold back then, to a simple 'sign my shirt please' :biggrin: tho i bet he gets that all the time *mumble grumble*
that would be really cool if he answered your question!
Reply 7084
Original post by choly7
Haha maybe I'll hold back then, to a simple 'sign my shirt please' :biggrin: tho i bet he gets that all the time *mumble grumble*
that would be really cool if he answered your question!

Do come on here after the concert and tell us all about it! I'll probably call you names and hate you out of pure jealousy but I won't mean any of it, promise :tongue:
Reply 7086
Original post by Ambs
Do come on here after the concert and tell us all about it! I'll probably call you names and hate you out of pure jealousy but I won't mean any of it, promise :tongue:

I promise I will! Might up upload some pictures too! :biggrin:

2 versions of stutter, one is slightly longer the other better quality

(granger danger with Lauren Lopez aka Draco Malfoy)

More to come including Valerie with Naya Rivera.

More videos on the page before this :smile:

(edited 12 years ago)

Last one there just because it makes me laugh.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by choly7
I promise I will! Might up upload some pictures too! :biggrin:

:rofl: who negged this? While I admire your spirit it might have been slightly harsh.
I posted those videos before watching them. Just watched Back to Hogwarts and OMG

ilsdhncuyuscyneunseuilx
Reply 7093
Original post by e hine e
:rofl: who negged this? While I admire your spirit it might have been slightly harsh.

Oh dear... :ashamed: :biggrin:
Original post by choly7

Original post by choly7
Oh dear... :ashamed: :biggrin:

:biggrin: someone's obviously bitter. That or it's DD negging people when she tries to reply on her phone :rofl:
Jamming to stutter over and over again wooooooooo

Darren and Naya?? DARREN AND NAYA??? IN THE SAME ROOM??? *explodes*
You have no idea how much my life has been made. Considering I might not get into university now, I'm very happy you've cheered me up!

Last one there just because it makes me laugh.

Um.... :eek: :drool: ****. That's just ridiculous. You're not supposed to still be hot when you're all sweaty...

:biggrin: someone's obviously bitter. That or it's DD negging people when she tries to reply on her phone :rofl:

LOOOOL, nah not me. My phone's somewhere in my room.
Original post by diamonddust

Original post by diamonddust
Darren and Naya?? DARREN AND NAYA??? IN THE SAME ROOM??? *explodes*
You have no idea how much my life has been made. Considering I might not get into university now, I'm very happy you've cheered me up!

I thought you'd like that. Please tell me you've seen the lauren lopez hogwarts one and stutter. I'm going crazy about them.

:frown: did your exam not go well?
Darren's gigs in London-I bet Naya will be there too.

Quick Reply

Latest