The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fatal
Glasgow medic? :wink: Please tell me they've crushed your hopes and dreams too...

Haha not quite yet. Though our year did have some issues, ie, getting coursework and MILE marks back took a long time. But other than that the year seemed to go well.

I've heard 2nd year is the toughest year. Is that true enough?
Reply 4101
Original post by fortysixandtwo
Haha not quite yet. Though our year did have some issues, ie, getting coursework and MILE marks back took a long time. But other than that the year seemed to go well.

I've heard 2nd year is the toughest year. Is that true enough?

Yeh 2nd year is a long hard slog, a lot of work squished into one year and you'll realise that 1st year was a pretty gentle introduction!

I've got all the fac notes so if you need them come September just PM me. Plus I've got some pretty good notes that someone found some other time... :rolleyes:

Cannot be gladder to be finished third year, just got my course work results back about 2/3 months after I submitted it :s-smilie:
Original post by fatal
Yeh 2nd year is a long hard slog, a lot of work squished into one year and you'll realise that 1st year was a pretty gentle introduction!

I've got all the fac notes so if you need them come September just PM me. Plus I've got some pretty good notes that someone found some other time... :rolleyes:

Cannot be gladder to be finished third year, just got my course work results back about 2/3 months after I submitted it :s-smilie:

Great, thanks! I'll give you a shout in a few months then.

Was cheering on Jim in The Apprentice... go Jim!
Reply 4103
Original post by Becca-Sarah

Original post by Becca-Sarah
I find anyone who's willing to touch someone else's naked scrotum with bare hands a little odd, if I'm honest...

I had to do that in my OSCE today. And there wasn't a sink nearby so I had to dash straight into the next one. It's not as bad as my friend, who ended up auscultating the scrotum and forgot to clean it for the rest of the circuit :p:
Original post by fortysixandtwo
Great, thanks! I'll give you a shout in a few months then.

Was cheering on Jim in The Apprentice... go Jim!

At first liked him for his cheeky negotiations (twice won tasks because of his +/- tenner)

But now not so much.

All of them are ****e compared to last year.
I have not read whatever someone wrote about the Apprentice - but god help you if you ruin it for me :O
Original post by Philosoraptor
I have not read whatever someone wrote about the Apprentice - but god help you if you ruin it for me :O

:colone:

The power... THE POWER!!!
Reply 4107
Help me please, I have an interview in 2 hours and I've got a few questions already but I'm not coming up with very inspiring answers....

What can you bring/gain? why research?

It's for a research exchange program - I need to appear bright, work fast people!!

I appreciate your help :smile:
Ahhh, supposedly results day! Constant page refreshing for me.
Reply 4109
OSCE on my birthday... want to place me at Epsom for psych.. lost my CBD and/or mini-cex forms..

i have established that i hate George's admin or that they hate me.. we'll work on that one.
Reply 4110
Original post by Mushi_master

good luck!

Ditto! Good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by billet-doux
Ditto! Good luck! :biggrin:

Good luck to you too! Didn't feel that stressed about it until I realised what today was, now I'm terrified!
Original post by crazylemon
I haven't even finished and you loot already have results SO uncool.

Well done everyone so far!

And another reason not to be at Gimpers :wink:
We do better in MTAS overall though :p:

You got a link for that? Genuine curiosity, as the MRCP/S etc pass rates I've seen group London as a whole.
Reply 4115
Hello everyone, long time no see hope you're all well :smile:
It is a rumour as far as I know, not serious fact :p:

A rumour started by ICSM I assume then :tongue:
Good luck to you too! Didn't feel that stressed about it until I realised what today was, now I'm terrified!

I'm the same. I can't believe they're still not up though- they said 12pm and now it's almost 1pm. Standard GKT though tbh.
Original post by billet-doux
I'm the same. I can't believe they're still not up though- they said 12pm and now it's almost 1pm. Standard GKT though tbh.

Bloody VC!! Think everyone must be refreshing it at once...

They should hurry the hell up.
Bloody metro!!!! (&*&"£(*&"£(*&"£!(*&£

Latest