The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Banging my laptop using it as a drum. My sister tells me she's not in the mood for me being hyper.

Do I care?

I do not.

:party:
Original post by e hine e
I thought you'd like that. Please tell me you've seen the lauren lopez hogwarts one and stutter. I'm going crazy about them.

:frown: did your exam not go well?

Lauren Lopez??? nooooo!

And I don't know. I'm just feeling really down about it. I thought the first part was pretty good and I liked the question but looking back I don't know if I answered the question and for the second part I just rambled and I just don't know if I'm even going to get an A and I really wanted an A*. But I put everything I needed to in, I followed the stupid AOs and stuff and I even got context in but I just don't think I wrote it very well. :rolleyes: I'm trying to tell myself It wasn't as bad as my AS exam where I panicked and blanked and wrote even MORE BS than I wrote today and ended up with one mark away from an A. Hopefully it will be ok but I just keep feeling like I'm not going to get into UEA and I feel like a complete failure and I want to bitch slap myself even though I don't actually know what else I could have done. Apart from maybe written a better section B. :rolleyes:
But I forgot the grade boundaries are ridiculously low so fingers crossed I've done better than I think. Otherwise, I'm just going to cry for the next year.
And it's like, in my nature to always assume I've failed an exam. It's not like last year where I was CONVINCED. I always get worried when I feel like I haven't failed an exam because it means I have so I've probably messed up RS. Oh God, I hate this. I'm going to be worried all summer. Even though I can't change it. At least I only have one exam left. I should probably go to my lesson for that but it's at the end of the day and I cba and ARRGH. I want to punch me-of-4-hours-ago- in the face and tell her to actually use the extra time! Because I would have been the only one in the exam hall, I rushed my conclusion. But I don't actually care because I didn't have anything else to say. Maybe I'm overthinking this. Screw it. It's finished. I just wanted a damn A* and I needed an A... :sad: :headhurts:

Sorry. Total word vomit. :frown:
Darren's gigs in London-I bet Naya will be there too.

:rave:

GOTTA GET BACK TO HOGWARTS! GOTTA BACK TO SCHOOOL!
Original post by diamonddust

Lauren Lopez??? nooooo!

And I don't know. I'm just feeling really down about it. I thought the first part was pretty good and I liked the question but looking back I don't know if I answered the question and for the second part I just rambled and I just don't know if I'm even going to get an A and I really wanted an A*. But I put everything I needed to in, I followed the stupid AOs and stuff and I even got context in but I just don't think I wrote it very well. :rolleyes: I'm trying to tell myself It wasn't as bad as my AS exam where I panicked and blanked and wrote even MORE BS than I wrote today and ended up with one mark away from an A. Hopefully it will be ok but I just keep feeling like I'm not going to get into UEA and I feel like a complete failure and I want to bitch slap myself even though I don't actually know what else I could have done. Apart from maybe written a better section B. :rolleyes:
But I forgot the grade boundaries are ridiculously low so fingers crossed I've done better than I think. Otherwise, I'm just going to cry for the next year.
And it's like, in my nature to always assume I've failed an exam. It's not like last year where I was CONVINCED. I always get worried when I feel like I haven't failed an exam because it means I have so I've probably messed up RS. Oh God, I hate this. I'm going to be worried all summer. Even though I can't change it. At least I only have one exam left. I should probably go to my lesson for that but it's at the end of the day and I cba and ARRGH. I want to punch me-of-4-hours-ago- in the face and tell her to actually use the extra time! Because I would have been the only one in the exam hall, I rushed my conclusion. But I don't actually care because I didn't have anything else to say. Maybe I'm overthinking this. Screw it. It's finished. I just wanted a damn A* and I needed an A... :sad: :headhurts:

Sorry. Total word vomit. :frown:

:rave:

You might want to check the page before this one :wink: the first video I posted is lauren lopez.

You're probably just putting too much pressure on yourself :console: you'll be fine. Watch Darren and forget about it. If it's any consolation I thought I'd screwed up my two economics exams in my A2 year, I was literally thinking it could be a fail and I got full marks in both of them. Crazy because I hadn't got full marks before that even though I thought I'd always done better than in those last 2.
(edited 12 years ago)
Add Lauren Lopez to my list of girl crushes.

Add Lauren Lopez to my list of girl crushes.

:yep:

And Naya in that blazer thing was just uhceusixel
You might want to check the page before this one :wink: the first video I posted is lauren lopez.

You're probably just putting too much pressure on yourself :console: you'll be fine. Watch Darren and forget about it. If it's any consolation I thought I'd screwed up my two economics exams in my A2 year, I was literally thinking it could be a fail and I got full marks in both of them. Crazy because I hadn't got full marks before that even though I thought I'd always done better than in those last 2.

Thanks. :frown: That is cheering me up a bit! I only smiled at Granger Danger once. GET OVER IT WOMAN!

Thanks. :frown: That is cheering me up a bit! I only smiled at Granger Danger once. GET OVER IT WOMAN!

I feel like a really bad student because I always used to come out of exams slightly worried but within minutes I was just thrilled I'd done them, then I had the obvious 'preparing people for when I fail' moments before I got my results but other than that I forgot about them.

I probably shouldn't tell lecturers at uni about my attitude towards them.
:yep:

And Naya in that blazer thing was just uhceusixel

:yes: And there's something really adorable about Naya, I don't know what it is!

I think my list of girl crushes is getting very long! Though it's weird because it's mostly an 'I appreciate your beauty/hotness/talent and I sort of want to be you!' crush! Well, apart from Naya, think that's an actual crush now haha.
My sister traumatised me last night when I made her watch the Katy Perry video and she said she'd do the guys from Hanson. I remember when they were cute teenagers and I fancied Zac. Hmmph.

:yes: And there's something really adorable about Naya, I don't know what it is!

I think my list of girl crushes is getting very long! Though it's weird because it's mostly an 'I appreciate your beauty/hotness/talent and I sort of want to be you!' crush! Well, apart from Naya, think that's an actual crush now haha.
My sister traumatised me last night when I made her watch the Katy Perry video and she said she'd do the guys from Hanson. I remember when they were cute teenagers and I fancied Zac. Hmmph.

I don't even remember Hanson. Literally the only 90s bands I remember are Boyzone, the Spice Girls and Take that...oh and Westlife later.

You do have a long list of girl crushes :yep:

:biggrin:
hanson are epic
http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/eye-on-emmy-glee-chris-colfer-spoiler/

What storyline do you think he wants? I have a few ideas :wink: but I hope it's nothing too dramatic, and by too dramatic I mean them splitting up or cheating.

It involves Blaine though :party:

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/eye-on-emmy-glee-chris-colfer-spoiler/

What storyline do you think he wants? I have a few ideas :wink: but I hope it's nothing too dramatic, and by too dramatic I mean them splitting up or cheating.

It involves Blaine though :party:

Given that its Chris Colfer you can bet whatever storyline he wants is amazing! I'm glad he loves Kurt so much, just like we do
I swear I'm developing such a crush on Kevin McHale :colondollar:

I actually think he's hotter than Chris :teehee:

:sogood:
Original post by museobsessed

Given that its Chris Colfer you can bet whatever storyline he wants is amazing! I'm glad he loves Kurt so much, just like we do

:love: and he always gets his storylines too, he should just write for Kurt because whatever he comes up with is great.

Original post by neillya1

As I've said to many before you and will continue to say to those who bring offensive material into the thread..

Exit's on your left.

I see your Kevin pic and raise you this one:

As I've said to many before you and will continue to say to those who bring offensive material into the thread..

Exit's on your left.

:hmmm: And to think I thought you were cool! :hmmm:

I see your Kevin pic and raise you this one:

:sogood: He's so hot :sogood:

Chris is cute and nice, no doubt there, but Kevin and Darren are HOT :yes: :fan:

Want to stay up until 4am on a Wednesday? Go for it. Want to eat straight whipped cream right out of the container? Have at it. Adulthood is being able to get into your car at 2am and just drive for no reason at all. It's growing past being dragged to Mom's church every Sunday and being able to decide for yourself what you want to believe. It's eating pie for supper. It's choosing your own friends and buying your own clothes. It's sitting three feet from the TV screen, just because you ****ing can. It's watching a movie for no other reason than it has a lesbian sex scene with Natalie Portman.

Great article! :h:

Especially the bit in bold :coma:

Quick Reply

Latest