Psychology A Unit 3 AQA - 17th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by Indian_Prince

Original post by Indian_Prince
wow that is seriously good, im going to revise from it :smile:

Lol thanks man, i hope it comes up, good luck though :biggrin:
Original post by hamijack
**** this, I'm going to go and shoot myself, anything but this exam.

I'm firming Southapton for Psychology! I'm on my brothers account... I crammed Psychology in three days and I'm feeling reasonably confident, I obtained 100% in January, if you're having trouble remembering names use the method of loci, it works really well!

I'm sure you'll be fine, grade boundaries are always exceptionally low in Psychology, I got 65/85 in Jan for 100%, chin-up!
Original post by sillysal
I've missed out topics too!

i've completely missed out bits of bio rhythyms mainly because my textbooks have no AO2 on some topics!
i have deliberately up until now completely avoided learning the names of researchers and dates. i know all the studies i need to know thought but is it worth learning the names and dates?
Reply 1184
I think Psychology text books and revision guides in general are really, really poor.
Original post by Crazydavy
I'm firming Southapton for Psychology! I'm on my brothers account... I crammed Psychology in three days and I'm feeling reasonably confident, I obtained 100% in January, if you're having trouble remembering names use the method of loci, it works really well!

I'm sure you'll be fine, grade boundaries are always exceptionally low in Psychology, I got 65/85 in Jan for 100%, chin-up!

I'm not that stressed cos I only need a D in this to get a B overall and my other subjects are likely to get me the A's I need but I just hate this exam. :mad:
Can Someone please give me some reminders of the maintenance of relationship theories (and formation).
Are all psychology UMS out of 100?
Original post by safwaansh
i have deliberately up until now completely avoided learning the names of researchers and dates. i know all the studies i need to know thought but is it worth learning the names and dates?

Names yes. Dates no.
Original post by OpenHorizons
Are all psychology UMS out of 100?

Yes.
Names yes. Dates no.

thats a relief. sure i wont lose marks for no dates?
I'm not that stressed cos I only need a D in this to get a B overall and my other subjects are likely to get me the A's I need but I just hate this exam. :mad:

Don't worry then, it will all be over soon, it's my last exam :smile: I quite enjoy psychology exams, the only exam I've ever enjoyed doing!
Reply 1192
Original post by liamcol123
It depends in what context, but personally, I would use it for explanations like Neurotransmitters, hormones, possibly genetics, but they sometimes take into account other things... Operant and classical conditioning (Not so much SLT) and models based on brain structures (All down to basil ganglia blah blah blah)

But again, all depends on what the individual theory would state, hope I help :rolleyes:

Andd I can't stress enough, please don't rely on what I say dead seriously, I'm only a C grade student aha, I know mannnnyyy people on here are going for A's..

Aha don't worry, I'm only going for a C too :tongue: It's certainly rare to find someone else like that too!
Original post by Crazydavy
Yes.

So i need 240 UMS to get a C?
Can anyone give me any detailed notes on group displays aggression for the SPORTS EVENTS?
AQA should have just turned this into three separate exams, it would make so much more sense. Split the exams apart, viola, people do well!
I'm only going for a C too.

(Somehow I got an E in January - no idea how it happened!) But if I get a C in this, and in the unit 4, then I'll have a C overall and it'll be okay.
Reply 1197
ALSO. I have hardly anything for Sleepwalking/Narcolepsy & I can just imagine getting a question on that -.- Anyone got anything? D:
i wonder if AQA will mess up our paper tmrw like they did with Business Studes :s-smilie:
I think I'm going to do ver badly indeed on this exam. I get constantly high marks on my part B's and nothing on my part A's. I'll achieve a D in this overall if I write 1 sentence, so hopefully by doing all of the part B's I may be able to obtain enough marks for a C overall - dissapointing, as last year I did well in this. However if I do well in my Englishes I need a minimum of a D, so Uni isn't unobtainable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending