The Student Room Group

Psychology A Unit 3 AQA - 17th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieeJane
Do you know what might come up for Perception?

Sorry, I don't, my third topic is Aggression!
Original post by SophieeJane
Do you know what might come up for Perception?

Face Recog and prosopagnosia look likely!
Reply 1342
I give up, too much to learn and I cant do it!

Night all... Best of luck tomorrow :frown:
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Face Recog and prosopagnosia look likely!

Oh Jheezz i was thinking that :frown: hahaa thank you guyss good luck!
(edited 12 years ago)
thnx soph n studentfdot, ARGH so mch 2 learn, relationships is my weakest section >.<
Hmm this may be a stupid question but if your asked to describe one or more biological theories of aggression for example, do you have to do TWO as in briefly do hormonal and then genetic or could you do just ONE in detail? :s-smilie:
Off to bed, fingers crossed we get
Bio- rhythms: Disruption of sleep
Relationships: Breakdown
Aggression: Group or neural.

So screwed if not! Good luck everyone.
I'm literally ****ting bricks at the moment. For Group Displays of Aggression, is it okay to /just/ talk about Sports Events?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by StudentFDot

Original post by StudentFDot
Relationships:

- relationship between sexual selection and human reproductive behaviour.
- early attachment or peer interactions on later adult relationships.
- maintenance/breakdown or just breakdown alone.

Eating Behaviours:

- evolutionary theory on eating behaviours.
- biological explanations of one eating disorder.

Hope this helps!

erm mate im abit baffled on the peer interactions bit, like one of the questions i was going to practice was
'discuss the influence of parent-child relationships and interactions with peers on adult relationships?'

but would i have to purely speak on interaction with peers, or would parental investment and parent offspring conflict fall under that aswel?
Original post by mooniibuggy
This is so stressful ! there's waay too much content :frown:

Exactly! I think I might add a little hate note for the examiner at the end... if I have the time that is. Most likely to be in tears by the time that's over.

1 hour 30 minutes to write all that crap :/ *******s! :frown:
Reply 1350
ohhh maynnnn i am crapping myself about tomorrow!!! am i right not to revise success/failures of dieting?? and ive still got bio rhythms to go through..... :'(

cant wait till tomorrow is over!
Done no revision today as had another exam this afternoon then had to go straight to work =/ I didnt want to work but had little choice in it regarding other issues. I am contemplating an all nighter but then again I am already so tired!! :frown:
Reply 1352
I'm actually gonna fail so badly - I've only revised the topics that haven't come up! Gonna be a nice little surprise when they start repeating questions tomorrow... Although I'm trying to reassure myself with the fact that the syllabus changes next year, so perhaps they would want to ask us the questions they haven't before. Plus, the grade boundaries are normally low - looool denial much!
Reply 1353
im really stressing out on this exam i was wondering does anyone have an essay for maintenance im having problems writing an essay on it.
Original post by Stephhcharlene
Done no revision today as had another exam this afternoon then had to go straight to work =/ I didnt want to work but had little choice in it regarding other issues. I am contemplating an all nighter but then again I am already so tired!! :frown:

Yeah it's the decision whether I can be bothered to stay up all night.
It worked for me in the AS to do that : )

Just plenty of red bull in the morning haha. But I can't be bothered, uh I don't know what to do. I've still got to write essay plans for two topics :frown:
Urgh I've been up since 6am because I had an exam. I feel asleep in the afternoon so I'm pulling an all nighter tonight. If I go to bed at 1am I can get up and 8ish and carry on revising.

Once I get this exam over, everything will be easier!
Hmmm...
I kind of focused on sexual selection and early/adolescent experiences, didn't revise anything for maintenance or breakdown. I don't know why, but I have a feeling it won't come up because of the question on formation that we had in jan.
Well, might revise a little bit on these tomorrow, but I'm hoping it's one of the other ones that will come up.
Good luck everyone.
Original post by Paparazzi
I'm actually gonna fail so badly - I've only revised the topics that haven't come up! Gonna be a nice little surprise when they start repeating questions tomorrow... Although I'm trying to reassure myself with the fact that the syllabus changes next year, so perhaps they would want to ask us the questions they haven't before. Plus, the grade boundaries are normally low - looool denial much!

Haha I'm in denial about them repeating things too. Though there are one or two I would love for them to repeat. But exams always shock me so... :frown:
Hope you're right! All the best :smile:
infradian rhythms. could it be a 25 marker?
Original post by Strawberrycayk
Thank you! :smile:

I think prosopagnosia is most likely to be outline if it comes up... you won't get a 25 marker on that.

Perceptual Development already came up in the June 2010 paper... but I still want to go over it briefly >.<

hope it helped :smile:

mhm it might come up with a eval bit on perceptual development maybe :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending