The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nator
Exact same reaction :rolleyes:

Me too! Glad i am not the only one, AR is just :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Reply 4401
Original post by mike2niner4
Me too! Glad i am not the only one, AR is just :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Just reading it atm all the sections seem :confused:
Original post by Nator

I know exactly what you mean! Are you going from the 600Q book??

I've only looked at QR and AR so far and both are pretty hard, hoping the others aren't too much of a shock but i think they will be! Please tell me it is possible aha!
Original post by Nator

Apart from Decision Analysis which is a bit more :indiff: Slightly better lol
Reply 4404
I know exactly what you mean! Are you going from the 600Q book??

I've only looked at QR and AR so far and both are pretty hard, hoping the others aren't too much of a shock but i think they will be! Please tell me it is possible aha!

Yeah the 600Q book, and man DA was just awful!
Reply 4405
Original post by oHellno
Apart from Decision Analysis which is a bit more :indiff: Slightly better lol

If you mean the coding stuff then :eek: AR is easier than all of them and that's saying something lol
Original post by Nator
If you mean the coding stuff then :eek: AR is easier than all of them and that's saying something lol

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think i'll have a look at the other sections and i hope you're wrong aha cause AR is so hard!

Does anyone have any advice on where to start when you have a box with all these different shapes in!?
Reply 4407
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I think i'll have a look at the other sections and i hope you're wrong aha cause AR is so hard!

Does anyone have any advice on where to start when you have a box with all these different shapes in!?

Have a look at it! And AR is easy compared to them all which is saying something :laugh:

And practice is your best bet :smile:
Original post by Nator
Have a look at it! And AR is easy compared to them all which is saying something :laugh:

And practice is your best bet :smile:

Aha it's quite worrying when people say "oh you can't revise UKCAT" and so i'm really hoping practice can improve it!
Reply 4409
Aha it's quite worrying when people say "oh you can't revise UKCAT" and so i'm really hoping practice can improve it!

Yeah same! You booked your test yet? If so when? :smile:
I'm revising BMAT atm with a mate on MSN, quite helpful! :biggrin:
Original post by Nator
Yeah same! You booked your test yet? If so when? :smile:
I'm revising BMAT atm with a mate on MSN, quite helpful! :biggrin:

Nope not yet, i'm not sure how long i'll need for preparation! Have you?

That's such a good idea, i'm getting my girlfriend to help me with UKCAT, even though she wants to do French!

Is the BMAT easier/same/harder than UKCAT?

Which unis do you want to apply for?? :smile:
Reply 4411
Nope not yet, i'm not sure how long i'll need for preparation! Have you?

That's such a good idea, i'm getting my girlfriend to help me with UKCAT, even though she wants to do French!

Is the BMAT easier/same/harder than UKCAT?

Which unis do you want to apply for?? :smile:

Fair enough, and yeah 3rd Sep I booked mine :smile:

Yeah thinking in the Summer to ask more people to do group convos :smile: And loool that's jokes!

Personally I think it's easier, but everyone always says the UKCAT is much easier which I really don't get :erm:

And atm thinking of Cambridge, UCL/Imperial, Kings and another which I ain't thought of :tongue: Hbu? :smile:
Original post by Nator

Original post by Nator

What? :zomg: Some of DA is annoying, butthe first few questions when you jusst get the symbols and have to decide what it means is almost...decent? I like it lol. I can look at A questions for like 15 minutes and see nothing :lol:
Reply 4413
Original post by oHellno
What? :zomg: Some of DA is annoying, butthe first few questions when you jusst get the symbols and have to decide what it means is almost...decent? I like it lol. I can look at A questions for like 15 minutes and see nothing :lol:

Well I looked at it once without practice and couldn't do anything about it :frown: But there are so many derivations of what it could actually be, have you tried the practice exam which you can download from the website? I tried that and in real time that was awful :eek: AR can be awful at times but still I think it's the easiest of these 4 lol
Original post by Nator
Fair enough, and yeah 3rd Sep I booked mine :smile:

Yeah thinking in the Summer to ask more people to do group convos :smile: And loool that's jokes!

Personally I think it's easier, but everyone always says the UKCAT is much easier which I really don't get :erm:

And atm thinking of Cambridge, UCL/Imperial, Kings and another which I ain't thought of :tongue: Hbu? :smile:

Impressive!

So far i like the look of: Kings, UCL, Newcastle, Leeds, Nottingham.. Will all depend on open days, UKCAT scores, AS levels etc though!
Reply 4415
Impressive!

So far i like the look of: Kings, UCL, Newcastle, Leeds, Nottingham.. Will all depend on open days, UKCAT scores, AS levels etc though!

And good stuff! And I hear you :smile: But word of advice man, book your UKCAT quite soon as they are being filled quite fast, like August is all fully booked I think!
Original post by Nator

And good stuff! And I hear you :smile: But word of advice man, book your UKCAT quite soon as they are being filled quite fast, like August is all fully booked I think!

Ahh no way! I will have a think now i've done a bit of practise and get it booked in the next day or two then!
Original post by Nator
Well I looked at it once without practice and couldn't do anything about it :frown: But there are so many derivations of what it could actually be, have you tried the practice exam which you can download from the website? I tried that and in real time that was awful :eek: AR can be awful at times but still I think it's the easiest of these 4 lol

Lol that was the only one I could sort of do without practice, and verbal reasoning, as annoying as it is, it's straightforward lol. Hahaa, I've downloaded the practice exam, it's on my desktop but I'm not going to attempt it until I feel a bit more confident, or at least until I've done some more practice. Thanks for the warning though :redface:
Reply 4418
Ahh no way! I will have a think now i've done a bit of practise and get it booked in the next day or two then!

Ok man just giving you a heads up :biggrin: You done UKCAT revision today?
Reply 4419
Original post by oHellno
Lol that was the only one I could sort of do without practice, and verbal reasoning, as annoying as it is, it's straightforward lol. Hahaa, I've downloaded the practice exam, it's on my desktop but I'm not going to attempt it until I feel a bit more confident, or at least until I've done some more practice. Thanks for the warning though :redface:

Got to work on that coding stuff, and verbal reasoning is so damn long! But it is simple :smile: That practice exam was jokes, tried it without any practice and it was funny :laugh: And no prob :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending