The Student Room Group

Geography AQA A2 Unit 4B

Scroll to see replies

Original post by economics41
All previous years at my school have had to take their own in...last year someone forgot and had to do the whole exam without a booklet as they did't provide extra's. However it might be different from school to school.

make your mind up guys, i dont know whether i should patch up my booklet or not...i mean looking at it right now, theres no way i will be able to effectively clear it up. The only way i can think of is by cutting pieces of paper and sticking it on the booklet in places, god im screwed.
Research Enquiry on June 2010 question:

Notes for answers

Candidates should assume that they are carrying out field research,
making reference to what can be seen on the map. Their answers
might include references to:
setting aims, hypotheses, research questions, etc
planning before going into the field, including considering health
and safety
carrying out field research
presenting and analysing data.

Candidates might write about:
Aims/hypothesis/null
Selection of sites (including health and safety)
Collection of data (including ensuring accuracy, primary and secondary data)
Presenting results
Analysing results
Drawing conclusions
Original post by Josh.Holloway
make your mind up guys, i dont know whether i should patch up my booklet or not...i mean looking at it right now, theres no way i will be able to effectively clear it up. The only way i can think of is by cutting pieces of paper and sticking it on the booklet in places, god im screwed.

think you can print a copy out from the AQA website or something, can do it just in case :smile:

This might sound stupid but is it a black and white copy or the real thing? If I was you I would just take it with me anyway, maybe not wave it around so not many people saw, and hope for the best haha
Original post by Phil McCrakin
This might sound stupid but is it a black and white copy or the real thing? If I was you I would just take it with me anyway, maybe not wave it around so not many people saw, and hope for the best haha

ahaha right, yeah thats my best plan it seems, i could tipex everything but even then things would be tipex underlined, meh, they should supply when there, havent heard about otherwise so, fingers crossed i suppose...oh and its coloured yeah.
Reply 125
I got a coloured version last time to use for notes and then there was a fresh one on the table during the exam.

If your school hasn't made clear to you that your not supposed to write on it, then I'm sure it'll be fine.
Original post by Aodhán
I got a coloured version last time to use for notes and then there was a fresh one on the table during the exam.

If your school hasn't made clear to you that your not supposed to write on it, then I'm sure it'll be fine.

i hope so...im not at school, teach myself each subject at home, got sent the pre released from the external centre im taking my exams at. Not sure if that affects anything?
Reply 127

We have to take in the booklet we were originally given. Our teacher said there won't be any spares in the exam room. Best thing is either to check if exams office have a copy or get a friend to photocopy their clean one for you in the morning. Good luck :smile:
i hope so...im not at school, teach myself each subject at home, got sent the pre released from the external centre im taking my exams at. Not sure if that affects anything?

if you're at an external centre i'd be very surprised if they'll give you a new one. i would just go to the AQA site and print a new one out
Original post by toofaforu
if you're at an external centre i'd be very surprised if they'll give you a new one. i would just go to the AQA site and print a new one out

we found the problem to be no link for a new copy lol
Reply 130
Original post by Killsworth
we found the problem to be no link for a new copy lol

There should be a link, but its password protected and only teachers can access it.
oh i thought theere was one, but anyway i've sent it to him...crisis averted
crisis averted indeed! thanks so much for the help guys, i wish you all luck in the exam, if your staying up late tonight revising you probably want to look at this link if you havent already

http://aqageog.ning.com/forum/topics/4b-june-2011-tropical-storms?id=2095010%3ATopic%3A22473&page=2#comments

esp the last few comments from the teachers, some good material being thrown around there

Hey. Dont be worried. Go in early and get a friend's clean paper, photocopy it :smile:Wooow. I didnt read the posts above already sorry lmao
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Francescamiller
Hey. Dont be worried. Go in early and get a friend's clean paper, photocopy it :smile:Wooow. I didnt read the posts above already sorry lmao

toofaforu came to my rescue so theres no worry about me anymore! Thanks for the advice anyway
Reply 135
Is anyone able to send me the answer booklet to the zig zag booklet? Would be appreciated, thank you!
right, im off to sleep, got to get up at 6.40am tomorrow, good luck everyone!
Original post by Emay12
Is anyone able to send me the answer booklet to the zig zag booklet? Would be appreciated, thank you!

send your e-mail through pm :smile:
could some one send me the zigzag booklet please, im desparate
No mre geography :d

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending