Reply 1403
And me, unfortunately. French and this exam tomorrow :frown:
Reply 1404
Original post by CatRox

ow
Original post by Hf1992
wat u going over?

I'm doing Aggression, relationships and perception.

Ive done Group display essay and hormonal/neural practise essay for aggression tonight.

Just done a effects of early life on relationships essay. Just looking at maintenance and breakdown.

I think 1 of those 2 in relationships and aggression will come up. I hope so anyway.

And im gunna take a massive risk with perception and just learn facial recognition and prospagnosia in detail and hope to god it comes up.

What about you? What grade do you want?
Original post by CatRox

which are you revising most for? I do German too. Languages exams are tough.
Reply 1407
Original post by whatistheanswer???
I'm doing Aggression, relationships and perception.

Ive done Group display essay and hormonal/neural practise essay for aggression tonight.

Just done a effects of early life on relationships essay. Just looking at maintenance and breakdown.

I think 1 of those 2 in relationships and aggression will come up. I hope so anyway.

And im gunna take a massive risk with perception and just learn facial recognition and prospagnosia in detail and hope to god it comes up.

What about you? What grade do you want?

im doing eating disorders, otherwise my revision is exactly the same as urs man. groups display, hormonal/neural. Early experience and dissolution.

Going for an A lol. Well that's what i need anyway
Original post by Hf1992
im doing eating disorders, otherwise my revision is exactly the same as urs man. groups display, hormonal/neural. Early experience and dissolution.

Going for an A lol. Well that's what i need anyway

Do you think we will be safe to just hammer group display and hormonal/neural for aggression and early experience and dissolution for relationships.

Or do you think AQA will be ***** and do something that has already been done that we have not prepared.

Also just my opinion i think they will split up relationships in order to get in maintenance and breakdown if they pick that question or if not they may still put a short question in about breakdown then essay on early experience.
Reply 1409
Original post by whatistheanswer???
Do you think we will be safe to just hammer group display and hormonal/neural for aggression and early experience and dissolution for relationships.

Or do you think AQA will be ***** and do something that has already been done that we have not prepared.

Also just my opinion i think they will split up relationships in order to get in maintenance and breakdown if they pick that question or if not they may still put a short question in about breakdown then essay on early experience.

My teacher said they wont repeat as unit 3 is like the old spec unit 4. AQA shouldn't do that God-willing lolll. we shud be okay dude.
Can't sleep! I've decided last minute not to risk it and revise everything. Stress!!!
Reply 1411
Original post by safwaansh
Can't sleep! I've decided last minute not to risk it and revise everything. Stress!!!

How and why on earth would you do that now?
Original post by TGBuble
*raises hand*
Me Me Me!
Its the most horrific topic ever :'(
According to this thread, the prediction is for Evolution to come up, but tbh you never know with the way exams are going this year :frown:
GOOD LUCK!

Its soooo boring!!! Although i dont mind evolution of intelligence.. thats foraging, tool use and design, group size etc...?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!! :biggrin:
Alright chumps, times up. Let's do this! LEEEEEEEROYYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!!!
Reply 1414
If the question asks you about biological explanations for something, does that include evolutionary explanations also??
Original post by Annagxd
If the question asks you about biological explanations for something, does that include evolutionary explanations also??

I don't think so... e.g. for aggression, biological would be neuronal+ hormonal and genetic, whereas evolutionary would be infidelity, jealousy and possibly groups displays as being adaptive...
I'm really hoping maintenance/breakdown won't come up, I'm quite wobbly on these. Would much rather prefer sexual selection or early/adolescent experiences.
Reply 1417
Original post by monkajanik
I don't think so... e.g. for aggression, biological would be neuronal+ hormonal and genetic, whereas evolutionary would be infidelity, jealousy and possibly groups displays as being adaptive...

What about relationships? What would you write if they asked you about biological explanations, as there is only a page on evolutionary (i.e. sexual selection) And on eating disorder would biological explanations only refer to neural mechanisms or also evolutionary explanations? thanks for your help!
Reply 1418
If they ask you about the influence of parent-child relationships and peer interactions on adult relationships, do you inlcude childhood experiences or adolescent experiences??
Reply 1419
Original post by cor_fortis
Its soooo boring!!! Although i dont mind evolution of intelligence.. thats foraging, tool use and design, group size etc...?

GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!! :biggrin:

Yeah thats what its all about :smile:
and theres Brain Size as well, if you did that?
i think we did errm... Brain Size, Ecology Theory and Social Theory for Evolution of Intelligence :wink:

How screwed are you if Psychometric or Information Processiong Theories come up!?! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending