Scroll to see replies

Passed my driving test :woo:
:woo: :danceboy: :woo: :yeah: :awesome: :cool:

Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 2103
Original post by adamrules247
Passed my driving test :woo:

Well done! :smile:
Where's that dudes comment gone criticising contraceptive policy. I was going to reply to it :frown:
Reply 2105
Where's that dudes comment gone criticising contraceptive policy. I was going to reply to it :frown:

Which one?
Reply 2106

If it was in this thread, I presume it was deleted by a mod for not being relevant.

I only have one student Sunday left, this makes me really quite sad :sad:
However, we do have high hopes of getting out priest out to a club with us :colone:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Aula
If it was in this thread, I presume it was deleted by a mod for not being relevant.

However, we do have high hopes of getting out priest out to a club with us
:colone:

:awesome:

I'm meeting with the parish priest of my secondary school on Weds to have a chat about my voices. He sent me a really sweet text about it, so I'm hoping this could be the start of something good and perhaps a turning point :smile: My nurse has contact with the NHS trust's chaplaincy if an alternative is required :yes:

:gah:

I saw this this morning. It's very well done.
Original post by De Lubac
Which one?

Well it's disappeared so I can't show you :ahee:

However, if you go to the bottom of the previous page one of the poster's posts remains.
Reply 2110
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

I'm meeting with the parish priest of my secondary school on Weds to have a chat about my voices. He sent me a really sweet text about it, so I'm hoping this could be the start of something good and perhaps a turning point :smile: My nurse has contact with the NHS trust's chaplaincy if an alternative is required :yes:

This makes me very pleased. I wish you the best of luck with it!
Original post by Aula

However, we do have high hopes of getting out priest out to a club with us :colone:

Good luck with that. You'll just have to hope he doesn't end up breaking any vows though :wink:

That's fantastic news :h: Really happy to hear that :h:
Reply 2113

I wish you the best of luck :smile:
There is so much bad press against RC Priests :frown: This should not happen. I am gonna be a priest but not a paedo :frown:
Original post by gandall
There is so much bad press against RC Priests :frown: This should not happen. I am gonna be a priest but not a paedo :frown:

Christ told us we'd be hated. The best thing we can do is weather the storm and do as St. Padre Pio said, 'pray, hope and don't worry'.
"serenity; courage; wisdom. Failing that scythe; hell fire; damnation."

Is a much better maxim :p:
Christ told us we'd be hated. The best thing we can do is weather the storm and do as St. Padre Pio said, 'pray, hope and don't worry'.

I love that quote :smile:
WOW! just got back from Walsingham! How amazing is that place :dance: I could spend all my life there :love:
WOW! just got back from Walsingham! How amazing is that place :dance: I could spend all my life there :love:

It's great isn't it? I love it there. So peaceful and scenic :love:

Quick Reply