The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tateco
The might not even realise he's female if he's lucky, you're not supposed to put gender on your CV for equality reasons, they just might get a bit of a shock when he turns up on the day :wink: :eek:

LOL
Hopefully he gets in :biggrin:
Original post by i_hate_teeth
The fact that I applied two days after the deadline probably won't help my application much either.

lol classic
Reply 262
Original post by i_hate_teeth
The fact that I applied two days after the deadline probably won't help my application much either.

Ahhh dear, you're funny :rolleyes:
So nobody's heard back about the JPM programme right?
Anybody heard from MS 3 day one (who is female)? I turned down the Insight day because I'm going on the Mckinsey leadership programme and I know a couple of my friends turned it down too, so I guess you guys still have a chance of getting a place.
Reply 265
Original post by Purehakkai
Anybody heard from MS 3 day one (who is female)? I turned down the Insight day because I'm going on the Mckinsey leadership programme and I know a couple of my friends turned it down too, so I guess you guys still have a chance of getting a place.

I should also be going; have they gave you a response yet after sennding the code of conduct/consent forms?
Reply 266
so has anyone else not heard from the insight day yet?
Original post by twig
I should also be going; have they gave you a response yet after sennding the code of conduct/consent forms?

No I didn't get a reply :frown: but I just sent the guy an email now to double check if he got it.
Reply 268
Original post by Purehakkai
No I didn't get a reply :frown: but I just sent the guy an email now to double check if he got it.

I did the same...with the scanned consent form as an attachment:biggrin:. They gave a brief reply thanking me for the email, but other than that nothing.
Original post by twig
I did the same...with the scanned consent form as an attachment:biggrin:. They gave a brief reply thanking me for the email, but other than that nothing.

I forgot to attatch the consent form but I didn't get a reply. When did you email them? I'm starting to get slightly worried, today is the deadline right?
oh noes I forgot to added my consent form to teh reply, i'm getting very worried.
I've just been accepted onto the RBS insight day.. happy!
Can people stop hijacking this thread with other programmes? Baare annoying.
Original post by danny.boy.
I've just been accepted onto the RBS insight day.. happy!

Congrats!

I'm guessing my lack of email means a rejection, anyone else heard?
Original post by Competencies
Congrats!

I'm guessing my lack of email means a rejection, anyone else heard?

They told me I'm still under consideration.
You guys are cool
Original post by therealOG
You guys are cool

What's the big deal?

It's pretty much a thread for A-Level insight days.
What's the big deal?

No it's not. Last time I checked, the thread title was "JP Morgan Schools Programme 2011".
What's the big deal?

The thread title is: "JP morgan Schools Programme 2011". You made it a thread for the other A-level insight days. I'm not angry about it, it's just kinda annoying clicking on this thread to see if anyone's found out some new info about the JPM thing and then seeing numerous posts which are totally unrelated.
Original post by therealOG
The thread title is: "JP morgan Schools Programme 2011". You made it a thread for the other A-level insight days. I'm not angry about it, it's just kinda annoying clicking on this thread to see if anyone's found out some new info about the JPM thing and then seeing numerous posts which are totally unrelated.

But most people would apply for them all so why not have a central hub for the insight days?

Quick Reply