The Student Room Group

Southampton University Whos going

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Does anyone know if we have to pay for our vaccinations, I phoned my GP and they said I would have to pay, Hep B was going to be £75!
Reply 101
My doctors sed tht, then they send me a message saying tht i dont have to pay for it, so i have already had my first one and havnt paid. As it is for a career not a holiday
Reply 102
Original post by lsm83
Does anyone know if we have to pay for our vaccinations, I phoned my GP and they said I would have to pay, Hep B was going to be £75!

The only one that I've had to pay for was my BCG. Cost about £100!!! Everything else has been free.
Hi everyone,

I'm going to southampton to do childrens nursing too!
Reply 104
Original post by NadietheNurse
Hi everyone,

I'm going to southampton to do childrens nursing too!

YAY!
Reply 105
Original post by *maturestudent*
I have firmed Southampton to do OT, anyone else going there to do that this year too?

Hi, Iv just joined the student room, am a mature student and have a place at Southampton to do OT f/t this Sept - really looking forward to it. Wondering about the transport logistics as live in fareham and hoping to drive but yet to solve the parking dilema???
Reply 106
Original post by ek2011
Hi, Iv just joined the student room, am a mature student and have a place at Southampton to do OT f/t this Sept - really looking forward to it. Wondering about the transport logistics as live in fareham and hoping to drive but yet to solve the parking dilema???

Pay and Display (but expensive) or Wide Lane?

http://www.soton.ac.uk/estates/services/carparking/student_park_permit.html

Not sure how parking at WL works.:s-smilie:
Reply 107
Getting nervous now, :biggrin:
Hi Guys,

I was just wondering where everyone is staying.As I have just found at that i will be staying at orion point and not too sure if there will be any other nurses there.
Hey guys

Has anyone applied to Southampton for the PGDip Adult Nursing starting Feb 2012? For thse who have done the interview, what type of questions do they ask? And what sort of questions do they ask for the numeracy bit?

Thanks

:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest