The Student Room Group

Misfits

Scroll to see replies

Iwan Rheon :drool:
Nathan made Misfits for me, it gave it that comedy edge

Nathans best bits -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKv-HwMd3s
Is Simon based on the creepy thin man from Charley's Angels, or is the fact that the two characters look so similar a coincidence?
Original post by History-Student
Is Simon based on the creepy thin man from Charley's Angels, or is the fact that the two characters look so similar a coincidence?

I can't say I've watched Charlie's Angels! But Simon is awesome :ahee: (and I love your sig_
Watched my first episode the other day, after much influence from the sister.
Can say that I actually enjoyed it, Nathan is too funny! :wink:
Original post by Frankster1992
Watched my first episode the other day, after much influence from the sister.
Can say that I actually enjoyed it, Nathan is too funny! :wink:

Shame he'll be gone from the next series.
Shame he'll be gone from the next series.

Ahh now that is a shame! I need to watch all of the episodes from the beginning...:u: now that I have nothing to do!
:u:
Original post by Frankster1992
Ahh now that is a shame! I need to watch all of the episodes from the beginning...:u: now that I have nothing to do!
:u:

Are you telling me you've posted & haven't seen every episode yet?

Oh, the death that will (I assume after 4 months-ish of absence) be enacted upon you.

Good luck mate :wink:
Are you telling me you've posted & haven't seen every episode yet?

Oh, the death that will (I assume after 4 months-ish of absence) be enacted upon you.

Good luck mate :wink:

Nope!
I will start tomorrow!
Who is the strange dude? Looks like the dude out of Gavin and Stacey?
:s-smilie:
Reply 3209
I just remembered, I was watching something on BBC the other night, a new comedy with Gaz from 2 Pints...and there was a guy with crazy hair in it that I thought I recognized...I think it's the most recent probation worker!
I have no memory of posting in this thread, nor of watching Charlies Angels, nor of any reason that would make me want to watch it. The fact that I did post is the only evidence I have for either of these things.

Vodka does weird things.....
(edited 12 years ago)
I've just discovered this show :gah: Off to watch the rest of series 1 :gah:
Original post by hobo06
I just remembered, I was watching something on BBC the other night, a new comedy with Gaz from 2 Pints...and there was a guy with crazy hair in it that I thought I recognized...I think it's the most recent probation worker!

:holmes:

I have no memory of posting in this thread, nor of watching Charlies Angels, nor of any reason that would make me want to watch it. The fact that I did post is the only evidence I have for either of these things.

Vodka does weird things.....

:rofl:

Glad to see two newbies have discovered misfits!
Reply 3213
Original post by greeneyedgirl
:holmes:

:lovehug:
Original post by hobo06
:lovehug:

:kiss2:
And Lo, on post 3340, the misfits thread was resurrected, and an angel said unto the fans:

"Do not be afraid, for i know that you are looking for the Misfits thread, which had died. It has risen. Go quickly and tell Misfits disciples that the Misfits thread has been resurrected"

Nathan 28:5-7
Original post by minimus777
And Lo, on post 3340, the misfits thread was resurrected, and an angel said unto the fans:

"Do not be afraid, for i know that you are looking for the Misfits thread, which had died. It has risen. Go quickly and tell Misfits disciples that the Misfits thread has been resurrected"

Nathan 28:5-7

MINIMUS!!! :love: how are you? Oh the wise things Nathan has said!
MINIMUS!!! :love: how are you? Oh the wise things Nathan has said!

GREENEYED!!! :hugs:

I'm good thanks, how are you? It's been ages since we've talked / spammed :moon: How is Mr. Spain guy? Or is he now a thing of the past?

Ok, you know about fashion and beauty and things. My brother's wedding is in August (so hopefully it'll be a lovely sunny summery day). The big question is, which dress should i order?

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Petite-Lace-One-Sleeve-Bodycon-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1574189&SearchQuery=bodycon%20dress&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Black in coral

or something more like this

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/party-dresses/lipsy-jewelled-strap-babydoll-dress/product-is-DR04160_031

or something different altogether?
Original post by minimus777
GREENEYED!!! :hugs:

I'm good thanks, how are you? It's been ages since we've talked / spammed :moon: How is Mr. Spain guy? Or is he now a thing of the past?

Ok, you know about fashion and beauty and things. My brother's wedding is in August (so hopefully it'll be a lovely sunny summery day). The big question is, which dress should i order?

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Petite-Lace-One-Sleeve-Bodycon-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1574189&SearchQuery=bodycon%20dress&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=-1&sort=-1&clr=Black in coral

or something more like this

http://www.lipsy.co.uk/store/party-dresses/lipsy-jewelled-strap-babydoll-dress/product-is-DR04160_031

or something different altogether?

Defs a think of the past. He is now dating an ugly spanish girl :rant:

The lipsy one is GORGEOUS and will be easy to accessorise, plus the colour would REALLY suit you! And it'll look good in photos!

:rofl:

Glad to see two newbies have discovered misfits!

10th highest poster in the thread. First one back in November. I was already very much indoctrinated by the epicness of Misfits.

Quick Reply

Latest