Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
I want cake :frown:

You had your chance!

Original post by SciFiBoy
I did an IT course a few years ago, so I know how to upgrade stuff and sort out most of the problems that pop up with my PC, I would upgrade it more, but dont really have the money

must be good to be able to cook lots :smile: I normally live off pasta and stuff, lol

I wasn't allowed to go to uni until i could cook a full roast dinner, so i can cook. In first year i'd make soups and stews and people would knock on my door to find out if they were allowed some. Second year, my friends just told me what they wanted, got what i needed and then i'd cook it and take it to theirs.

Cooking is cheaper than upgrading a motorbike bits, which is what i would be doing otherwise.
(edited 12 years ago)
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
You had your chance!

:moon:

They asked me to apply last year and i didn't get it because of lack of experience apparently, but every time they've had an issue with the new staff my friends gone 'should have employed emma'

thats pretty good they you have someone here saying it should be you, I dunno the life of stuck in a biomed lab with all these cut backs doesn't seem fun
Original post by robinson999
thats pretty good they you have someone here saying it should be you, I dunno the life of stuck in a biomed lab with all these cut backs doesn't seem fun

If you're working with a good lot of people its brilliant fun. if you've got a boring team, then you will just be driven mad.

:moon:

Cake?
If you're working with a good lot of people its brilliant fun. if you've got a boring team, then you will just be driven mad.

true, like any work place, I just don't know about working as a biomed
Original post by robinson999
true, like any work place, I just don't know about working as a biomed

work experience until you find a different job?
work experience until you find a different job?

HCA job :p:

these the thought of applying to medicine if they ever sort out the funding these no way I can afford 9k a year in fees on top of living

Cake?

Messy.
Messy.

yup. I told you i don't like washing up.
yup. I told you i don't like washing up.

Tut tut.

Nightmare housemate.
Tut tut.

Nightmare housemate.

Rest of the house is clean :biggrin: When i have a house mate its fine, i cook for them and they wash up :biggrin:

When its just me i don't wash up until there is a load, rather than do one bowl and a spoon etc.
Rest of the house is clean :biggrin: When i have a house mate its fine, i cook for them and they wash up :biggrin:

When its just me i don't wash up until there is a load, rather than do one bowl and a spoon etc.

Makes sense really.
Makes sense really.

Thats what i think.

Oh well night x
Thats what i think.

Oh well night x

Sweet dreams x
Sweet dreams x

I made it to brighton and back :biggrin: I looked at a bloke who i as over taking, and he moved away from me, ended up crashing his bike in a hedge. I don't know why he moved away from me as i'd left plenty of room.

4hours 30 :biggrin: chris slowed me down as he really struggled. :frown:
I made it to brighton and back :biggrin: I looked at a bloke who i as over taking, and he moved away from me, ended up crashing his bike in a hedge. I don't know why he moved away from me as i'd left plenty of room.

4hours 30 :biggrin: chris slowed me down as he really struggled. :frown:

Well done :smile:

Have fun?
Well done :smile:

Have fun?

I did, shame about the coach trip back and my knees are now in pain... or they would be if i wasn't on cola and codeine.... i'm not on planet earth apparently, and everything tastes of coffee :frown:
I did, shame about the coach trip back and my knees are now in pain... or they would be if i wasn't on cola and codeine.... i'm not on planet earth apparently, and everything tastes of coffee :frown:

I like coffee.

I like pizza more.

Damn it.

Coming into this thread somehow always makes me want pizza or cake :facepalm2:
I like coffee.

I like pizza more.

Damn it.

Coming into this thread somehow always makes me want pizza or cake :facepalm2:

I dont like coffee. i like tea.

It's possibly because we spend our life talking about cake and pizza? given i always want cake and you always seem to be eating pizza?

I had two kittens in my room, i can't find them, I didnt want them in my room to start with...
I dont like coffee. i like tea.

It's possibly because we spend our life talking about cake and pizza? given i always want cake and you always seem to be eating pizza?

I had two kittens in my room, i can't find them, I didnt want them in my room to start with...

How did that happen lol?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending