The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ambs
Wow, that's insane! I can't believe you got floor seats for the original price, those things cost insane amounts of money! Which A block is it? I'll be in A3 :biggrin:

Why are you nervous? You'll probably have a great time and like I just said to DD, even if your view is blocked or whatever, there'll still be the DVD!

I know, it does :frown: I'm so damn tired but I just can't fall asleep!

We're in c block to the right of the stage. It's set out differently in manchester. No idea what area though. I saw the row number but forgot lol. I'm just nervous about panicking. Can't wait for single ladies and Klaine!
Original post by Ambs
You'll get to tell him yourself DD, when we're out and about in London and accidentally run into him :awesome:
Also, I just read the post where you seem to panic over your exams and PLEASE, don't worry! I know exactly what you mean when you described how you feel about how you did, and whenever I felt the same it turned out to be great. I just know you did awesome, so relax until that A rolls in :yep: Also, don't be sad you can't go to Glee because:
- the DVD will be way cheaper
- the quality of said DVD will be way better
- you won't have to deal with insane fangirls or, even worse, completely unenthusiastic morons
- I'll buy you all the merchandise you want!

I'm so happy for you!! :biggrin: If you meet a Warbler or Darren I'll be eternally jealous though :smile:!*

*That was a reference to DCriss' 'I'm gonna kill you!' tweet, but I don't mean it. I love you really.

Thanks Ambs. I really hope you're right. :smile:
I can't wait for when you come to the UK! Ooh, we have to go to... GAP! :awesome:
Original post by e hine e
We're in c block to the right of the stage. It's set out differently in manchester. No idea what area though. I saw the row number but forgot lol. I'm just nervous about panicking. Can't wait for single ladies and Klaine!

OMG I just remembered you get to see SINGLE LADIES up close and personal! *jaw drops* AND you get to be in the same room as Darren. ANd Chris. And Naya. And Riker.
Aw well, when the 3D film comes out, I'll get to see it in 3D! :biggrin:
Original post by diamonddust
I can't wait for when you come to the UK! Ooh, we have to go to... GAP! :awesome:

OMG I just remembered you get to see SINGLE LADIES up close and personal! *jaw drops* AND you get to be in the same room as Darren. ANd Chris. And Naya. And Riker.

I know, i'm totally going for chris lol. We're going to try and meet them after if they come out. So excited if I actually manage to do it okay. Can't wait for the warblers!
As we're spamming threads with Darren, I'm on the Fancy People You Shouldn't thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=32267431#post32267431
Reply 7164

Oh, on the Mancunian version I'd be in A, so other side of the stage :smile: When is it? I can't believe they'll be in the UK next week already! My row is way back (V or something), but I'm still glad they actually have seats. Imagine having to queue!

I usually am in these matter :yep: :tongue: No seriously, don't worry. You sound exactly like me after about every exam I've taken in my life, and I've always been fine.

Ooh, we're going to have such a blast :biggrin: And yes, the GAP is a must! Man, I don't think we'd survive actually getting to meet a Warbler though. 'Oh hi, I'm Riker!' - DD and Ambs: *dead*
Original post by Ambs
Oh, on the Mancunian version I'd be in A, so other side of the stage :smile: When is it? I can't believe they'll be in the UK next week already! My row is way back (V or something), but I'm still glad they actually have seats. Imagine having to queue!

I usually am in these matter :yep: :tongue: No seriously, don't worry. You sound exactly like me after about every exam I've taken in my life, and I've always been fine.

Ooh, we're going to have such a blast :biggrin: And yes, the GAP is a must! Man, I don't think we'd survive actually getting to meet a Warbler though. 'Oh hi, I'm Riker!' - DD and Ambs: *dead*

It's on thursday! I can't believe it either, totally didn't expect to be going either. I'm glad it's seated too. I just can't wait, it doesn't feel real. I need to decide what to year. I think our row is q or l not sure.
Reply 7166
As we're spamming threads with Darren, I'm on the Fancy People You Shouldn't thread. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=32267431#post32267431

Haha, what are you going to say? I'm very much like that OP, I always fall for the wrong people. And I really shouldn't fancy Darren either. I mean, it was fun at first, but then he made all men look like complete losers by being himself and now I'll be forever alone.
Original post by Ambs

LOOOL, especially as I sort of fancy Riker after his livestream... I'll die even harder. I can't believe I'm never going to meet Darren! Ambs, we're going Darren stalking! :biggrin:

Night guys, I'm going to bed. I didn't post in that thread after all!

That thread is hilarious :biggrin:
Reply 7169
It's on thursday! I can't believe it either, totally didn't expect to be going either. I'm glad it's seated too. I just can't wait, it doesn't feel real. I need to decide what to year. I think our row is q or l not sure.

So soon! This tour is going to be over quicker than I thought. Wow, Q is pretty good! So happy for you and Muse :biggrin:

I think I'm going to be wearing a few layers so I can take something off when it gets too hot. Like when DCriss is on stage. Or during Single Ladies.
LOOOL, especially as I sort of fancy Riker after his livestream... I'll die even harder. I can't believe I'm never going to meet Darren! Ambs, we're going Darren stalking! :biggrin:

Night! The warblers are really good at meeting people but I bet when we go they'll have to get off quickly. If I met chris I don't know what I'd do.
Reply 7171

Livestream? Where what when?? I fancy him too, but I fancy all of the Warblers just because they're Warblers :tongue:

Um, DUH, of course we are :woo: And don't say that! Remember the Biebs' wise words: never say never :awesome:

I'm off too, going to attempt sleeping a second time. I've been up for 21 hours, eek! Night xxx

Original post by Ambs
So soon! This tour is going to be over quicker than I thought. Wow, Q is pretty good! So happy for you and Muse :biggrin:

I think I'm going to be wearing a few layers so I can take something off when it gets too hot. Like when DCriss is on stage. Or during Single Ladies.

Lmao. I was going to wear jeans (quite thin summer ones) but muse said they might get too hot. I only own 2 skirts I think though...
OMG I can't believe we did what we did yesterday. Muse is such a bad influence on me.
HAHAH I couldn't sleep either!! I spent literally hours going through all the things i'd say to Darren and Chris if I met them! argh

also: DD, Darren on the people you shouldn't fancy thread? hell no! hes not even close to being a guilty crush
Original post by museobsessed

Original post by museobsessed
HAHAH I couldn't sleep either!! I spent literally hours going through all the things i'd say to Darren and Chris if I met them! argh

also: DD, Darren on the people you shouldn't fancy thread? hell no! hes not even close to being a guilty crush

If we actually met them I just wouldn't be able to speak. I'd probably bow to Chris like he did to Gaga :facepalm:

If we actually met them I just wouldn't be able to speak. I'd probably bow to Chris like he did to Gaga :facepalm:

oh yes, i'm sure i'd not say all the things i want to if I did meet them but I can obsess about it all i want
haha bowing? you should do it!
Original post by Ambs
Livestream? Where what when?? I fancy him too, but I fancy all of the Warblers just because they're Warblers :tongue:

Um, DUH, of course we are :woo: And don't say that! Remember the Biebs' wise words: never say never :awesome:

I'm off too, going to attempt sleeping a second time. I've been up for 21 hours, eek! Night xxx

Now I *know* you did not just quote Justin Bieber AND call him the Biebs. If I didn't love you, I'd disown you! :tongue:
Oh yeah, I was thinking, do you want to go to the Globe and see Much Ado About Nothing when you come to London? Standing tickets are a fiver all summer! I can't believe you guys are all seeing Glee live...my mum got me a credit card and said I can't use it! No fair...At least I'm going to gay Paree and there'll be hot French guys for me to perve on... nope, still jealous! Darren and Criss are the only reason I want to see Glee live anyway!
I mean Chris. :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)

Darren talking *dead* I am going to die a lot next Thursday.

Skit ''you know you love the blazer'' O.M.G.

Quick Reply

Latest