The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust
Now I *know* you did not just quote Justin Bieber AND call him the Biebs. If I didn't love you, I'd disown you! :tongue:
Oh yeah, I was thinking, do you want to go to the Globe and see Much Ado About Nothing when you come to London? Standing tickets are a fiver all summer! I can't believe you guys are all seeing Glee live...my mum got me a credit card and said I can't use it! No fair...At least I'm going to gay Paree and there'll be hot French guys for me to perve on... nope, still jealous! Darren and Criss are the only reason I want to see Glee live anyway!

Chris, Darren and the Warblers for me. SLS live OMG. Oh and lea. And Happy Dayssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original post by museobsessed
oh yes, i'm sure i'd not say all the things i want to if I did meet them but I can obsess about it all i want
haha bowing? you should do it!

I will :biggrin: if I'm still standing. If I saw Chris in person I don't know what I'd do apart from get myself arrested.
Original post by e hine e

Darren talking *dead* I am going to die a lot next Thursday.

Skit ''you know you love the blazer'' O.M.G.

OMFG, the skit! It just gets better and better! And the skipping and kicking makes me laugh!

Spoiler

OMFG, the skit! It just gets better and better! And the skipping and kicking makes me laugh!

Spoiler

Haha, that would be funny. I'm hoping he has some good jokes for manchester :biggrin: that was such a good skit though :biggrin:

Watching loser like me. I will go WILD during that song.
still can't believe i'm actually going!!

still can't believe i'm actually going!!

I can't either. I woke up this morning thinking I'd dreamed it. So weird.
this is me right now, and will be until Thursday
Having an actual party in the library while making Psyhology notes listening to Silly Love Songs. I've gotten a few glances from the guy next to me, I don't think he appreciloves my dancing. :sad:

Having an actual party in the library while making Psyhology notes listening to Silly Love Songs. I've gotten a few glances from the guy next to me, I don't think he appreciloves my dancing. :sad:

nothing to say to that except

appreciloves :rofl:

I would love your dancing :biggrin:
Watching glee live videos and grinning like a loon :party:
Single ladies was cut last night for the filming, they redid teenage dream and happy days instead at the end. If they cut it next week I will not be responsible for my actions. Also, DROMP was dropped for most of the tour to save Lea's voice I think. I hope they bring it back for England. Cos we is cool.
I need an outlet for my keyboard bashing asylnyuetbxlawluanxtuaw

When I thought my love for her couldn't grow... it did. I want her to play Blaine's mum!
Project Glee

LOL at the girl going 'He's a dreamboat.' I didn't actually think people spoke like that in real life! :tongue: Though I agree! :tongue:
Is it bad I don't think most of the people are very good?

Edit: I take that back. DAMN. The people in this video are really REALLY good.

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Project Glee

LOL at the girl going 'He's a dreamboat.' I didn't actually think people spoke like that in real life! :tongue: Though I agree! :tongue:

None of them seem that good, it's way too reality TV and I hope whoever they choose doesn't ruin the show. I hate this form of casting.
Original post by e hine e
None of them seem that good, it's way too reality TV and I hope whoever they choose doesn't ruin the show. I hate this form of casting.

Watch the second video. I'm actually fairly impressed! And yeah, we don't need a stupid new character anyway! Troll Murphy's gonna change his mind. I love the cast we have! *sticks fingers in ears and goes la la la at the prospect of the 'g' word*
I want to work one on one with Darren. :sad:
i still have two spare tickets i need to s. e. l .l. if anyones interestedddddd. please pass the message on to fellow peeps! (starting to paniccccc :/)

Project Glee

Edit: I take that back. DAMN. The people in this video are really REALLY good.

Spoiler

I love the second one. Emily is annoying though. We have to rely on Ryan making the right decision though. I'm scared. I think that girl who says she looks about 10 has a chance..

Quick Reply

Latest