The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The BBC have revealed what they're showing in Week 27th (the week of Friday 8th July) and there seems to be no inclusion of Torchwood, which means they're either unsure about it, keeping it quiet, or we're not going to be getting Torchwood before Starz in America... This could be extremely rage inducing...
Reply 5621
My t-shirt arrived :awesome:
Original post by Aula
My t-shirt arrived :awesome:

Mine arrived on Saturday. It is now my favourite item of clothing. :h:
Mine arrived a couple of days ago.

I now have two Doctor Who related shirts related shirts and I think that's enough for now.
Reply 5624
Which t shirt is everyone talking about :holmes:
Reply 5625
http://www.qwertee.com/product/doctor-pooh/
:awesome:

(the dark blue female version)
Reply 5626
what an awesome website! i have to keep an eye on that. damn missed out on the doctor pooh one. i shall get you next time! there's always ebay...
Has anyone seen this yet? Looks like we're not going to get as much of the Doctor next year. :mad:

Original post by emi_sarb
Has anyone seen this yet? Looks like we're not going to get as much of the Doctor next year. :mad:

It has nothing to do with Moffat or Sherlock.
Reply 5629
Ianto cant die :'(
Original post by boba
Ianto cant die :'(

He didn't

Spoiler

Reply 5631
Original post by Dinendal Leralonde

He didn't

Spoiler

I would love for this to be true :daydreaming:
Just found out that my old teacher's brother is David Morrissey from 'The Next Doctor'.

Just thought I'd share :colonhash:.
Reply 5633
He didn't

Spoiler

I wish:frown:
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
Just found out that my old teacher's brother is David Morrissey from 'The Next Doctor'.

Just thought I'd share :colonhash:.

He did a drama class at my school cos he nephew was in the school play, might have been your teachers son??? wierdddddd.
Steven Moffat retweeted this, and I thought I'd post it here as it's hilarious

(and cause it's Rory :love:)

EDIT: Darn Tasneemo beat me to it *Tennant fist shake* :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Watched 'The beast below' from S1 with Matt smith, never actually seen that episode before... really liked it, I've noticed how a lot of the episodes with this Doctor are really moral / ethical and bring up these impossible choices and dilemmas on survival, the right to life, maybe that's always been the case but I noticed it as much with the last few seasons and David Tennant

then again that is what the Dr often has to do, make really moral, impossible choices at times
Original post by NovoStar93
He did a drama class at my school cos he nephew was in the school play, might have been your teachers son??? wierdddddd.

:eyeball: Ooooh, is your Dad Tony?
Original post by Stargatecrazy

EDIT: Darn Tasneemo beat me to it *Tennant fist shake* :tongue:

Daaamn can't rep you :smile: but I believe you're looking for

that gif than never be overused <3

Latest

Trending

Trending