The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London Firmers 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by chr1stopher11
Hello everyone. I couldn't find a thread where everyone's names were listed who have already firmed King's as well as their subject and I thought it would be quite useful to have one. If you want added to the list please QUOTE ME with your username and subject. I hope everyone gets the grades they need and bring on September!

Spoiler

MSc Neuroscience, but I still have to do the IELTS and get a 7! I'm very edgy about that! :s-smilie:
(edited 3 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 221
Original post by CHEN DING
HI~~~~cooper21 I am a new Msc Neuroscience student in the Iop~~~

hello :smile:
Reply 222
Original post by CHEN DING
HI~~~~cooper21 I am a new Msc Neuroscience student in the Iop~~~

Hey! We've been exchanging messages via moodle... I'm Joana.
Sorry for taking a while to update the list, but I have now

Yay! Another person going to do Geography! :biggrin:

BA too!
Reply 224
Original post by Mr Young
sorry this may be a bit late but, I really want to apply for law at KCL and just wanted to know what grades you got and in which subjects?

because I have heard talk of "preferred subjects."

I don't think I can be much help to you because I applied as an international student who did the IB program. Sorry!
Reply 225
international studies firmed, does anyone know anything about the potential of a year abroad on this course or on International Politics BA?
Original post by timrc
international studies firmed, does anyone know anything about the potential of a year abroad on this course or on International Politics BA?

Ive got an offer for ipol and i emailed rod dacombe, head of political economy and he said that details were still bieng worked out, but that he hoped that a year or term abroad would be possible
I've added you both. :smile:

Original post by timrc

Original post by MeiaLua
MSc Neuroscience, but I still have to do the IELTS and get a 7! I'm very edgy about that! :s-smilie:

Good luck with the IELTS :smile:
Reply 228
Just accepted an offer to study MSc Neuroscience :-)
has anyone received accommodation offers yet? :smile: x
Reply 230
Hi guys,

My name is Nicholas, and I am the President of King's College London Business Club (www.kclbc.com), the largest society at King's with more than 2700 members, and the "2010-2011 Enterprise Society of the Year" as awarded by the National Consortium of University Entrepreneurs.

I wanted to share an opportunity with you, which is open for applications already now. The KCLBC Apprentice Challenge is an opportunity for you guys to prove your business skills to the world. It is open for students from ALL degrees/courses, and you can apply although your offer is NOT YET unconditional.

Watch this trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDHGIv6GmRE

And sign up here: http://www.kclbc.com/pages/apprentice

Thanks guys, let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,

Nicholas
Hey, i've firmed Kings for medicine A100 :smile:
Original post by student777
Hey, i've firmed Kings for medicine A100 :smile:

lucky you...i firmed biochem.

PS did.a lot of u ppl who firmed KCL receive an
update in Myapplication?? I was scared at first then realised
that they could only send me more info.
Reply 233
MA War Studies here...

:biggrin:
Reply 234
Hello everyone. I couldn't find a thread where everyone's names were listed who have already firmed King's as well as their subject and I thought it would be quite useful to have one. If you want added to the list please QUOTE ME with your username and subject. I hope everyone gets the grades they need and bring on September!

beachbum
Classical Studies and French
Got the grades! See you in September! :biggrin:
Original post by moneyballs2
Got the grades! See you in September! :biggrin:

YAY! Congratulations! I take it that you must have done the IB? I have to wait until the 4th of August :frown::tongue:
I get results on the 18th of August :frown:
Reply 238
YAY! Congratulations! I take it that you must have done the IB? I have to wait until the 4th of August :frown::tongue:

:eek: Can't complain much compared 2 A level Students
i just got my ib results:
41/45 points

i applied to medicine but got rejected, however i got a place at kings for biochem. should i take a gap year and reapply or just go with biochem??

Quick Reply

Latest