The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LastLordofTime
You're the third person to post it :teehee:

Anyway, in Doctor Who news, more stuff has come out re: the schedule movement next year. I actually am not so annoyed by it now. The logic behind it seems sound enough, and people wont need to shout about how the Summer weather is ruining the ratings. I'd also like to be able to snuggle up in a duvet and watch Doctor Who in the cold, so I'm fine with the move. Sure, the extra long wait to get the new cycle started will be annoying (and there will be no Christmas special between series, instead being between the two halves, so nothing to bridge the series gap) but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Although it screams of being more americanised in terms of scheduling, but will hopefully mean more new drama for the Summer months from the beeb.

I like how you make this bad thing sound good :yep:
Is it confirmed yet that Rory and Amy will be leaving this series?

Anyway, in Doctor Who news, more stuff has come out re: the schedule movement next year. I actually am not so annoyed by it now. The logic behind it seems sound enough, and people wont need to shout about how the Summer weather is ruining the ratings. I'd also like to be able to snuggle up in a duvet and watch Doctor Who in the cold, so I'm fine with the move. Sure, the extra long wait to get the new cycle started will be annoying (and there will be no Christmas special between series, instead being between the two halves, so nothing to bridge the series gap) but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Although it screams of being more americanised in terms of scheduling, but will hopefully mean more new drama for the Summer months from the beeb.

Where is the new stuff? BBC Press Releases?

Original post by Tasneemo

I actually love this!

Does this make no Christmas special at all?

If so... how could they do such a thing?! Not so worried about the schedule change, but no Christmas special... D:
(edited 12 years ago)
I enjoy how I have only received neg reps in this thread.
Reply 5664
I am a timelord, I do not need to speculate, I can go and find out right now. Goodbye.

"WEEEUUUUUWEEEEEUUUEEUUUU
DOOOOOODOOOOOODDOOOOOODOOOOOODODOOOO
BAWAAAABAWAAABAWWWAWAAAAA
WAAAAWAAAAWAWAWAAAWAAAAAA
WAAAAAWAWAWAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA budududumdumdum......."

Top points for who can guess what it is.
Original post by jam.wa
I am a timelord, I do not need to speculate, I can go and find out right now. Goodbye.

"WEEEUUUUUWEEEEEUUUEEUUUU
DOOOOOODOOOOOODDOOOOOODOOOOOODODOOOO
BAWAAAABAWAAABAWWWAWAAAAA
WAAAAWAAAAWAWAWAAAWAAAAAA
WAAAAAWAWAWAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA budududumdumdum......."

Top points for who can guess what it is.

you mean:

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
This is about the change next year (ala 2012), not the Christmas Special of 2011. :tongue:

Oh... I see. Well by then I'll be in England so it won't be too far for me to beat the crap out of Steven Moffat have a nice and peaceful discussion with the Who writers.

Besides, I'll be too busy drooling over The Hobbit to care.

Also battling zombies... you know, the apocalypse is coming and all. :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by punctuation
Oh... I see. Well by then I'll be in England so it won't be too far for me to beat the crap out of Steven Moffat have a nice and peaceful discussion with the Who writers.

Besides, I'll be too busy drooling over The Hobbit to care.

Also battling zombies... you know, the apocalypse is coming and all. :wink:

Shame, no guns here to fight them with :P

Tbh I don't mind if they don't have Doctor Who, I just don't like the split. I can deal with large breaks between series, just not in the middle :frown:
Meh, it's not like they've given us a cliffhanger or anything, like a lot of American shows do during the winter hiatus.
I for one am throughly pissed that Dr Who will only show 4 ep's next year, it's like one of the only two programs that I watch, and I'm not getting my full dose! Unimpressed moffat! I can't wait till 2013 HAVE YOU MET ME?! It's like Moff is trying to make me work :| not even teachers can do that! hmph.
Where are you getting "only 4 eps" from? :| All indications so far have been towards a similar 6/7/1 split :|
Reply 5671
nope. it's 14 episodes throughout the year including a Chrimbo special. but he said that they would be spread out throughout the year so I think that it would be like 2-parters every so often throughout the year.
Where are you getting "only 4 eps" from? :| All indications so far have been towards a similar 6/7/1 split :|

Original post by chernid
nope. it's 14 episodes throughout the year including a Chrimbo special. but he said that they would be spread out throughout the year so I think that it would be like 2-parters every so often throughout the year.

ooh, sorry, my brother lied to me then. He said "There will only be 4 eps next year", then I had a nervous breakdown and said 'Well they better have a buttload of specials then!" and he replied with "yeah... in 2013."
brothers are laaaaaame.
Who cares? The schedule has been ****ed.

Moffat out.
I saw this and thought of this thread...

It's a cake :eek:
Original post by xKTx
I saw this and thought of this thread...

It's a cake :eek:

Is it bigger on the inside? :awesome:
I was sooo gutted, once about 4 years ago, I went into Dominoes the big toy shop, not the pizza place [but ooh god their pizzas are soo good *drool*], and they had this MASSIVE tadris cookie jar! COOKIE JAR! for £9! It was ceramic - really heavy and good quality. I was such an idiot, I didn't buy it :'( It would have looked so good in my tardis blue room, I could have hidden all the good biscuits from my brother :frown:

I was sooo gutted, once about 4 years ago, I went into Dominoes the big toy shop, not the pizza place [but ooh god their pizzas are soo good *drool*], and they had this MASSIVE tadris cookie jar! COOKIE JAR! for £9! It was ceramic - really heavy and good quality. I was such an idiot, I didn't buy it :'( It would have looked so good in my tardis blue room, I could have hidden all the good biscuits from my brother :frown:

Have you tried ebay?
Not sure if already posted but have this.
Original post by ??????????????????
Not sure if already posted but have this.

That's brilliant...if only my piano skills were good enough :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending