The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e hine e

Towards the end the camera turns to his mum bouncing in the crowd and he says 'love you mum'.

:love:

Ok, I am in love with him! Totally and hopelessly in love! That's just so... *melts* So lovely! I love how proud his mum is and she looks so mini and cute! :love:
And his voice is effing flawless in that song!

I've just had a good lol at that!
Original post by diamonddust

I've just had a good lol at that!

:biggrin:

Ok, I am in love with him! Totally and hopelessly in love! That's just so... *melts* So lovely! I love how proud his mum is and she looks so mini and cute! :love:
And his voice is effing flawless in that song!

I know, I love, love, love SLS. She's like a total fangirl, only she's allowed to be because she's his mum.
:biggrin:

I know, I love, love, love SLS. She's like a total fangirl, only she's allowed to be because she's his mum.

If we fangirled as hard as his mum does we'd be sectioned! I seriously feel all heartwarmed! I know if I ever became a famous anything, my mum wouldn't give a **** haha!

If we fangirled as hard as his mum does we'd be sectioned! I seriously feel all heartwarmed! I know if I ever became a famous anything, my mum wouldn't give a **** haha!

:rofl: my mum would definitely not be doing that.
*hugs all on the thread*

I had a pretty epic party last night. now all I need is Darren to be like "BEST PARTY EVER! WOOOO"
Reply 7246
I have deleted AVPM scenes :party:

*tempts everyone*

The youtube video isn't working! :cry:

*has a temper tantrum*
Reply 7247

Don't say I never do things for you.

And Rick you just missed me on chatzy and me and muse were on it this morning!!

Nooo this video has been removed by the user D:
In what was a very emotional moment for me, and I'm sure for the thread as soon as you hear about it, I just accepted the 200th member into the Glee society.

I remember joining this thread probably in March, I seemed to join a lot of things in March because there was a very special episode of Glee that involved a keyboard and a never ending tale of true love between two boys. Since then we have been through several hiati, we've seen the end of season 2. We've flailed over Darren Criss and Chris Colfer (there are other cast members?). We've called out Ryan Murphy and co. for the trolls they really are, and loved them the day after again. We've been through a lot together and I'd like to take this moment to thank each and every one of you.

This has been a deadly serious post.
Slight anti climax that we have 200 members, and less than 10 people regularly post here.
Slight anti climax that we have 200 members, and less than 10 people regularly post here.

We scare them. :sad: :tongue:

*better be going to bed to wake up at stupid o' clock in the morning to revise stupid ***** Psychology which is **** and stupid*

I'm still giggling to myself at the deleted AVPM scenes... 'Someone's coming!' :tongue:

In what was a very emotional moment for me, and I'm sure for the thread as soon as you hear about it, I just accepted the 200th member into the Glee society.

I remember joining this thread probably in March, I seemed to join a lot of things in March because there was a very special episode of Glee that involved a keyboard and a never ending tale of true love between two boys. Since then we have been through several hiati, we've seen the end of season 2. We've flailed over Darren Criss and Chris Colfer (there are other cast members?). We've called out Ryan Murphy and co. for the trolls they really are, and loved them the day after again. We've been through a lot together and I'd like to take this moment to thank each and every one of you.

This has been a deadly serious post.

*solumn respectful silence*

:party:

Words can not express my feelings.

And Happy birthday Jess!
Reply 7254
I went on a bus for the first time alone since November 2009 today :party:

Do you know what that is? ****ing awesome.

They're in England :biggrin:
I wish I bought tickets for the tour now. :frown:

Glee cast at Manchester airport :party:
I went on a bus for the first time alone since November 2009 today :party:

Do you know what that is? ****ing awesome.

:jumphug: Yay! So proud of you m'dear! :awesome:

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! :party:

Glee cast at Manchester airport :party:

I was about to say is that Chris wearing Darren's sunglasses and then I realised... :sigh:
I am SO jealous. I actually want to cry.

:jumphug: Yay! So proud of you m'dear! :awesome:

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! :party:

I was about to say is that Chris wearing Darren's sunglasses and then I realised... :sigh:
I am SO jealous. I actually want to cry.

:hugs: thank you!

And don't cry DD!!! :console: you can't cry, if you cry I'll cry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending