University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
How did that happen lol?

People needed to use the bathroom so laura put them in my room. I think they are behind the wardrobe, haveer its a solid mahogany thing, so i can't move it.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
People needed to use the bathroom so laura put them in my room. I think they are behind the wardrobe, haveer its a solid mahogany thing, so i can't move it.

Just leave them to it.
Just leave them to it.

The last time i slept with a cat in the room i woke up to find it lying on my hip and it dug its claws into me everytime i tried to move. Two would be worse. Might see how far i can move the wardrobe anyway. they do look cute, but...
The last time i slept with a cat in the room i woke up to find it lying on my hip and it dug its claws into me everytime i tried to move. Two would be worse. Might see how far i can move the wardrobe anyway. they do look cute, but...

Tempt them out with food....
Tempt them out with food....

its not worked. I've ended up moving it,my shoulder will hate me. but they are now imprisoned in a cage with food and milk and laura can have them
its not worked. I've ended up moving it,my shoulder will hate me. but they are now imprisoned in a cage with food and milk and laura can have them

Awesome :smile:

They are cute when they fight.
Awesome :smile:

They are cute when they fight.

i've never seen kittens fight. I try to avoid any fighting, as its normally me who gets to deal with dogs when they fight. On the other hand my bedrooms now tidy.
i've never seen kittens fight. I try to avoid any fighting, as its normally me who gets to deal with dogs when they fight. On the other hand my bedrooms now tidy.

No kitten fights are playfights, they are cute.
No kitten fights are playfights, they are cute.

i've never seen them play fight, they are back in my bedroom again I've bloked the wardrobe this time.
i've never seen them play fight, they are back in my bedroom again I've bloked the wardrobe this time.

Fair enough then :smile:
ok, random question... are we allowed mini fridges in our room at essex?
Original post by jendra9311
ok, random question... are we allowed mini fridges in our room at essex?

officialy no, but they only check your room once a term and they have to pre-notify you of that, so just hide it when they come or put it in the kitchen and youre alright :smile:
Original post by SciFiBoy
officialy no, but they only check your room once a term and they have to pre-notify you of that, so just hide it when they come or put it in the kitchen and youre alright :smile:

People don't always get the notifications. Our cleaner was awesome though and she warned us to make sure. Once they were coming so I ran into a guys room I live with to hide his tobacco and other substances! Lol.
People don't always get the notifications. Our cleaner was awesome though and she warned us to make sure. Once they were coming so I ran into a guys room I live with to hide his tobacco and other substances! Lol.

Thats generous!
Thats generous!

I liked him at the time, lol.
I liked him at the time, lol.

oh dear? that sounds like a story. :lol:
oh dear? that sounds like a story. :lol:

No he's okay - some people in the flat disliked him fairly early but I don't dislike him. He just decided he didn't want to chill out with most of us anymore - I don't have any problem with that but obviously he's not going to rank high on my friends list :smile:
No he's okay - some people in the flat disliked him fairly early but I don't dislike him. He just decided he didn't want to chill out with most of us anymore - I don't have any problem with that but obviously he's not going to rank high on my friends list :smile:

So its you lot who are horrible?

Sorry, i'm bored and in pain, and got sent to colchester by my parents as i had no patience with my family today.
So its you lot who are horrible?

Sorry, i'm bored and in pain, and got sent to colchester by my parents as i had no patience with my family today.

No not at all, they have their reasons :smile:

You live in Colchester!
No not at all, they have their reasons :smile:

You live in Colchester!

Well i'm meant to be moving home....... if the flat sells.

I was gonna stay at theirs but i literally have no social skills at the moment, nearly hit my sister with a frying pan when she decided to shove me, snapped at my friend chris who'd done the cycle with me, near shouting at my mother.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending