:lol: Smooth line there by the guy, hey kiss me cos she did :rofl2:
I get the feeling a bit of penguin flirting would work on you :hubba:

Everything's a poison when you use enough of it :ninja:

It's flunitrazepam :fyi:
Better known as rohypnol :colone:

Wish i could pos rep her in return
Reply 2521
Original post by Tobia_s
:ahee: yeah that question did a lot of people in. I barely managed to figure it out in time. For some reason my over-stressed brain failed to register that the number 2960 falls in between the range 2500-3300 :rolleyes: You were able to figure out that the isomer was a carboxylic acid though?

Want an A* as well :daydreaming: not taking any chances with unit 5. And I really suck at the first topic (redox) :sad:

Haha I don't do maths. Do psychology instead :s-smilie: looking back now; maths might have been a better option hmph

Good luck with c4 :smile:

try to get a hang of redox as quick as you can, it really is easy marks, one of the easier ones anyway :smile:
Reply 2522
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
Don't feel any shame exposing neg-reppers :colone:

And I shall have to wish him happy birthday :yep:

Hey I have a sense of humour but with a hangover Future Doc's avatar was just too much!
Original post by oldbatty

Original post by oldbatty
Hey I have a sense of humour but with a hangover Future Doc's avatar was just too much!

I can relate to futuredoc's avatar being too much.. it's bad enough at the best of times, let alone when hungover! :yep:
Reply 2525
Original post by dmz
try to get a hang of redox as quick as you can, it really is easy marks, one of the easier ones anyway :smile:

Ahh everyone keeps saying that; hope it actually is.

Reckon the issue is that we started learning it the day after the january exams finished and so I pretty much tuned off in all classes for that week :ahee:

Paying for it now though :sad:
4 down 2 to go!
Can't wait until freedom!
Has anyone booked the UKCAT yet? And if so, for when?
I think i'll book mine this friday (after last exam) for 1st week in august or something like that..
Original post by FunsizedKarateGeek
4 down 2 to go!
Can't wait until freedom!
Has anyone booked the UKCAT yet? And if so, for when?
I think i'll book mine this friday (after last exam) for 1st week in august or something like that..

Meanwhile, enjoy this :flutter:

Reply 2528
C4 was a nightmare. I only need 61% for an A, but i'm not sure i'm going to cross that line, even with any extra marks from my C3 resit. Thinking about this is going to RUIN my summer

If i were to get an AAB (with the B being just 2/3 UMS off an A) is there any med school that would still accept that?).

I'm going to put off booking the UKCAT till after results day i think :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2529
Original post by -Taz-
C4 was a nightmare. I only need 61% for an A, but i'm not sure i'm going to cross that line, even with any extra marks from my C3 resit. Thinking about this is going to RUIN my summer

If i were to get an AAB (with the B being just 2/3 UMS off an A) is there any med school that would still accept that?).

I think UKCAT is more expensive by then? But if you book it for after results day, you can cancel it if you need to :smile:

Yayy, only one exam to goo :biggrin: Well one real exam, and general studies... Had to have the hardest exam I have ever done first though :frown: Even the guy who is supposed to get A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A******** thought it was hard, so I guess thats a comfort :smile:
Original post by twelve
I think UKCAT is more expensive by then? But if you book it for after results day, you can cancel it if you need to :smile:

Yayy, only one exam to goo :biggrin: Well one real exam, and general studies... Had to have the hardest exam I have ever done first though :frown: Even the guy who is supposed to get A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A******** thought it was hard, so I guess thats a comfort :smile:

Which exam was that? :smile:

I have two more to go! Wed and Friday, Fridays a chemistry resit so I'm hoping to rape it front, back and mouth.

I'm just gna book my ukcat like Monday, on fri and sat I'm working and on Saturday night I'm getting paralytic so won't be able to book it till Monday after said hangover has disintergrated

The pharmacist was talking about how crazy it was my friend at work has had pole dancing lessons... So now I'm seriously considering investing in some pole dancing lessons... & maybe a pole :sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by -Taz-

Omg I've been thinking the same, the chemistry exam I did I'm totally not confident about and I've been trying to think of whether it's logical that I were to reapply with A*AB or not considering the fuxking fees are now 9grand a year...

I'm still gna book my ukcat though, then if I get a **** ukcat and AAB I'll be like Awwwh man it's fate
Reply 2532
Original post by laurenl93
Which exam was that? :smile:

I have two more to go! Wed and Friday, Fridays a chemistry resit so I'm hoping to rape it front, back and mouth.

I'm just gna book my ukcat like Monday, on fri and sat I'm working and on Saturday night I'm getting paralytic so won't be able to book it till Monday after said hangover has disintergrated

The pharmacist was talking about how crazy it was my friend at work has had pole dancing lessons... So now I'm seriously considering investing in some pole dancing lessons... & maybe a pole :sexface:

It was FP2. Horrible exammm.

Ahh yayyy. I'm sure you'll rape it reeeeeal good :wink:

Haha, sounds like a good plan to me - I'm planning on doing the same friday night. I've been looking forward to that night for probably a month now haha.

Yayy, we can both do pole dancing :biggrin: I'm still looking to see if there's anywhere that I can learn. Definately you should doo ittt :biggrin:
Original post by twelve
It was FP2. Horrible exammm.

Ahh yayyy. I'm sure you'll rape it reeeeeal good :wink:

Haha, sounds like a good plan to me - I'm planning on doing the same friday night. I've been looking forward to that night for probably a month now haha.

Yayy, we can both do pole dancing :biggrin: I'm still looking to see if there's anywhere that I can learn. Definately you should doo ittt :biggrin:

Thanks for the rape support :u:

Ad Omg how cute is this penguin I just discovered :tux:

Ah did you already say you were gna do pole dancing? Lethal clearly we have the mindsets suitable for trapping the admissions guys into unconditionaling us :sexface:

Did you say you got that job as a HCA?
I'm hoping I get a phlebotomist one in a hospital, so j can be all "I'm already lethal at the practical stuff for being a docta guyz"
Reply 2534
One more paper

One more paper

One more paper

:flute:
Do you think we would have a greater chance of getting into Med Uni next year (2012 ) since the number of applicants might decrease ( do you think so ? ) since the fees are trebling ?

What are your thoughts on this ?
Reply 2536
sex
Reply 2537
Thanks for the rape support :u:

Ad Omg how cute is this penguin I just discovered :tux:

Ah did you already say you were gna do pole dancing? Lethal clearly we have the mindsets suitable for trapping the admissions guys into unconditionaling us :sexface:

Did you say you got that job as a HCA?
I'm hoping I get a phlebotomist one in a hospital, so j can be all "I'm already lethal at the practical stuff for being a docta guyz"

Awww, bless its little cotton soxesss

Haha, yeahh I decided I wanted to learn. Meant to be very good for you, and besides, its just cool to be like 'yeah, so my talent, I can pole dance...' Hahaha, I'll put my pole dancing brilliance in my PS. I'll promise them a private viewing if they let me in :P

I've got that interview on friday :eek: So hopefully I'll get it. I've completely forgotten about the whole job hunt thing while exams have been on, but after thursday, I'm back on it. Haha, sounds like a good plan. Either that, or you can be like, 'if you don't give me an offer i'll inject you :biggrin:'

Original post by dmz
sex

ohh, demi...
Original post by Tobia_s
One more paper

One more paper

One more paper

:flute:

Agreed.
Then vodka yes?
Original post by arsi123
Do you think we would have a greater chance of getting into Med Uni next year (2012 ) since the number of applicants might decrease ( do you think so ? ) since the fees are trebling ?

What are your thoughts on this ?
agreed. However more tiddlywinks (yr12) will be applying cus they'll be all "OMGZ may as well apply for medicine lol coz uni doesn't get u any jobz apparaz lol"

Original post by dmz
sex

Agreed. :sexface:
Reply 2539
Agreed.
Then vodka yes?
agreed. However more tiddlywinks (yr12) will be applying cus they'll be all "OMGZ may as well apply for medicine lol coz uni doesn't get u any jobz apparaz lol"

Agreed. :sexface:

my place or yours? :ahee@

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending