The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bathwiggle
Well i'm meant to be moving home....... if the flat sells.

I was gonna stay at theirs but i literally have no social skills at the moment, nearly hit my sister with a frying pan when she decided to shove me, snapped at my friend chris who'd done the cycle with me, near shouting at my mother.

Probably better to chill at the flat.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by paddy__power
Probably better to chill at the flat.

thats what i though, might order pizza if i can find enough money, and carry on watching love and other drugs

It has been a while since i've been this bad. i was using a walking stick earlier which i haven't done in years.
thats what i though, might order pizza if i can find enough money, and carry on watching love and other drugs

It has been a while since i've been this bad. i was using a walking stick earlier which i haven't done in years.

:hugs:

Pizza is always a good plan. I had too many cookies and now feel very sick :frown:

Pizza is always a good plan. I had too many cookies and now feel very sick :frown:

chocolate cookies? awww
(edited 12 years ago)

chocolate cookies? awww

Maryland's cheap cousins.
Maryland's cheap cousins.

Nope, no sympathy then. :biggrin:

I really should try and get off the sofa so i can locate some money, but i know its gonna hurt
Nope, no sympathy then. :biggrin:

I really should try and get off the sofa so i can locate some money, but i know its gonna hurt

:frown:

I can't do much more than internet cuddles which are not particularly helpful. Not that real ones would be to someone in pain either!
:frown:

I can't do much more than internet cuddles which are not particularly helpful. Not that real ones would be to someone in pain either!

Could make you do all the walking, fetching, carrying. Although thats admitting defeat.

I managed to get up, order it, then fall over. One day i'd like to be normal, although i'm sure it wouldn't be so much fun.

I'll live i always do. might just sleep on the sofa tonight though.
Could make you do all the walking, fetching, carrying. Although thats admitting defeat.

I managed to get up, order it, then fall over. One day i'd like to be normal, although i'm sure it wouldn't be so much fun.

I'll live i always do. might just sleep on the sofa tonight though.

I'm sure you will get by, as you say - you always do.

Pizza does make everything better as well :smile:
I'm sure you will get by, as you say - you always do.

Pizza does make everything better as well :smile:

The alternative of giving up on life isn't too appealing

I have pizza. Even if he made a sarky comment about me not answering the door quickly.
The wedges taste nice too :biggrin:
The alternative of giving up on life isn't too appealing

I have pizza. Even if he made a sarky comment about me not answering the door quickly.
The wedges taste nice too :biggrin:

Should have told him to **** off and die :smile:

What did you get?
Should have told him to **** off and die :smile:

What did you get?

It wasn't far off that :biggrin: I'm really not in a mood for diplomacy atm, and while normally polite. the fact i managed to get to the door was good i think.

Texas bbq and potato wedges.
It wasn't far off that :biggrin: I'm really not in a mood for diplomacy atm, and while normally polite. the fact i managed to get to the door was good i think.

Texas bbq and potato wedges.

Texas BBQ is one of three I always get (not tat the same time).

I bet you got a medium or something pathetic :hand:
Texas BBQ is one of three I always get (not tat the same time).

I bet you got a medium or something pathetic :hand:

Large... although left two slices. And then i wonder why i'm getting fat.

What other ones do you get?
People don't always get the notifications. Our cleaner was awesome though and she warned us to make sure. Once they were coming so I ran into a guys room I live with to hide his tobacco and other substances! Lol.

ah, they put the dates on my accomodation allocation letter? maybe thats just South Courts then, hopefully you will know before hand though so can still hide stuff, lol
Original post by SciFiBoy
ah, they put the dates on my accomodation allocation letter? maybe thats just South Courts then, hopefully you will know before hand though so can still hide stuff, lol

People don't read such things for the most part. I read everything I had to sign or was linked to in anything I was signing - I appear to be the minority though. Probably comes from having dealt with landlords before lol.
People don't read such things for the most part. I read everything I had to sign or was linked to in anything I was signing - I appear to be the minority though. Probably comes from having dealt with landlords before lol.

fair enough, lol, I read mine just in case it had something off in it like extra charges, best to read the main stuff anyway, especially if you plan on bending a few rules...
Original post by SciFiBoy
fair enough, lol, I read mine just in case it had something off in it like extra charges, best to read the main stuff anyway, especially if you plan on bending a few rules...

Best to always ready anything and everything you sign :yes:
:colonhash:

you saw the post then! :tongue: i thought you'd miss it.
I feel better today. although i have let myself into writing a final year project on acupuncture and pain or my friend fails her course
you saw the post then! :tongue: i thought you'd miss it.
I feel better today. although i have let myself into writing a final year project on acupuncture and pain or my friend fails her course

Why doesn't she do it herself?

Yes I saw it :sexface: lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending