The Student Room Group

compulsory penis removal for all convicted peadophiles.

Poll

penis removal for peadophiles?

peadophiles have very high reoffending rate and so penis ( and testicle) removal is one way of guaranteeing that they cannot molest or rape children as their sex drive is taken away.

chemical castration is not a guarantee because it is not permanent. jail time is not a guarantee because one day they will be released. execution although preferable for convicted peadophiles is opposed by many on secular religious grounds. so compulsery penis removal is the middle ground.

surely those who disagree secretly do so because they are potential peadophiles?
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

And female paedophiles?

Haven't quite thought this through, have we?
Reply 2
Original post by Wednesday Bass
And female paedophiles?

Some sort of Cork.
How is removing someone's penis going to stop them murdering a child? You murder with your hands, not your penis.
Original post by Aj12
Some sort of Cork.

Please rate some other members before rating this member again.
:colonhash:
You're post is stupid, but:

Original post by humanrights
secular religious grounds.

yeah... want to try rephrasing that or something?
Reply 6
Original post by Wednesday Bass
Please rate some other members before rating this member again.
:colonhash:

Its the thought that counts :biggrin:
Reply 7
I think you mean castration...

Original post by pol pot noodles
How is removing someone's penis going to stop them murdering a child? You murder with your hands, not your penis.

:confused:
(edited 12 years ago)
But they can still molest kids with their hands? :/
Reply 9
While I agree with you, I don't think we could do this as it is against human rights, and once we start making exceptions it undermines the enire of human rights which i think must be kept to very rigourly so that people in at least most of the western world know what fundamental rights they wil always have, regardless of their circumstances.

Once we allow this people would campaign for similar punishments for lesser crimes and we hit a downward spiral.

Apart from that problem I would agree with you completely.
Reply 10
peadophiles reoffend because of their sex drive which mainly comes from the sex hormones released from their testicles.

but to make sure, the full penis must be removed so they are not tempted to try and rekindle the old feelings.

personally, i think convicted child sex peadophiles should be executed, but i suggest penis removal as a middle ground.
Reply 11
Original post by pol pot noodles

yes, i agree. i edited. i meant rape and murder if the penis was removed then the sex addiction would be gone. but, maybe they would retain the obsession if they were murderous anyway.
Molestation is not limited to penetrative sex by any means. :erm:
Reply 13
Original post by ApplePi
If the hormones are realesed from the testicles then there's no point in just removing the penis....

well, i meant both. technically, i should have said both, but i think people know what i am getting at.
Reply 14
Wouldn't they just use their fingers?
On this thinking, you'd probably have to chop off other body parts of theirs.
Such as hands.
I would not want to live in a state that had the power to cut people's genitals off, no matter how vile the criminal involved may be.

I suppose you agree with cutting thieves' hands off and other medieval forms of "justice"?
Reply 17
i never knew there were so many peadophile lovers on tsr. 45% of the poll think peadophiles have a human right to a penis.

sick.
Stay in school, and off the drugs, kid.
Reply 19
Original post by LadyRowena
I would not want to live in a state that had the power to cut people's genitals off, no matter how vile the criminal involved may be.

I suppose you agree with cutting thieves' hands off and other medieval forms of "justice"?

no. thats just extreme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending