The Student Room Group

JP morgan Schools Programme 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Victor-PP
They told me I'm still under consideration.

my application in the rbs graduate site, still says under consideration for the insight day too :smile:

On other news, anyone know details on the morgan stanley insight day, i got accepted and replied but need to book trains etc, 15th july is damn ridiculous for london train prices for some reason; may have to take a 3hr coach fml depending on how early/late we need to get there at canary wharf.
Original post by The_Don_123
But most people would apply for them all so why not have a central hub for the insight days?

Really? I didn't.
Original post by Doughnuts!!
No it's not. Last time I checked, the thread title was "JP Morgan Schools Programme 2011".

No ****, maybe if you read the thread you'd realise that the last 5 or 6 pages have been devoted to insight days generally and there's no need to create a new one.

Original post by therealOG
The thread title is: "JP morgan Schools Programme 2011". You made it a thread for the other A-level insight days. I'm not angry about it, it's just kinda annoying clicking on this thread to see if anyone's found out some new info about the JPM thing and then seeing numerous posts which are totally unrelated.

Seems like most people have applied to all 3 programmes so any updates probabaly apply to them anyway.
Really? I didn't.

Emphasis on most.
Original post by Competencies

Seems like most people have applied to all 3 programmes so any updates probabaly apply to them anyway.

Emphasis on most.

Maybe it seems like most people have applied to all 3 because the last 50 odd posts have been about unrelated programmes. Maybe the vast majority have only applied to JPM, and they haven't posted anything recently because they're all waiting for a response that should be coming around the end of this month.
No ****, maybe if you read the thread you'd realise that the last 5 or 6 pages have been devoted to insight days generally and there's no need to create a new one.

So because people have spent the last few pages chatting about insight days the JP Morgan Schools Programme thread should suddenly morph into a thread dedicated to other random insight days?

Well that's logical.

You absolute idiot.

Yeah that's right. Robert de Niro got ur ass. Automatic win.
Original post by Doughnuts!!
So because people have spent the last few pages chatting about insight days the JP Morgan Schools Programme thread should suddenly morph into a thread dedicated to other random insight days?

Well that's logical.

You absolute idiot.

Oh noeees!!!!!111!!!!!1 A spelling mistake.

Go cry about it somewhere else.
Oh noeees!!!!!111!!!!!1 A spelling mistake.

Go cry about it somewhere else.

What the hell are you on about? :lolwut:

Just go and make a thread dedicated for insight days rather than chatting here.
Reply 289
The thread title is: "JP morgan Schools Programme 2011". You made it a thread for the other A-level insight days. I'm not angry about it, it's just kinda annoying clicking on this thread to see if anyone's found out some new info about the JPM thing and then seeing numerous posts which are totally unrelated.

I totally agree! If you want to have a "central hub" make one and go talk to your pals on there. It is not only frustrating but also tedious having to flick through billions of completely irrelevant and annoying posts!!
Reply 290
Yes! Please create another thread. I keep coming on here for updates on JP Morgan and getting updates on every OTHER programme.

By the way I only applied for JP Morgan so everything else is irrelevent for me :cool:
Reply 291

Yeah that's right. Robert de Niro got ur ass. Automatic win.

That looks like a good film, happen to know the title?

(Please don't shoot me down for being irrelevant to the title of the thread, I'm just wondering :colondollar:)
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by tateco
That looks like a good film, happen to know the title?

(Please don't shoot me down for being irrelevant to the title of the thread, I'm just wondering :colondollar:)

Probably Heat judging by his age and hair/beard style:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113277/

Such an awesome film, you should definitely check it out. Al Pacino's in it too :biggrin: In fact, this was the first film in which they were actually in the same scene together (in Godfather II, they were in two different parallel storylines), and it's made doubly awesome by the fact that they're on opposite sides. Some of the action scenes...:nooo:
Probably Heat judging by his age and hair/beard style:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113277/

Such an awesome film, you should definitely check it out. Al Pacino's in it too :biggrin: In fact, this was the first film in which they were actually in the same scene together (in Godfather II, they were in two different parallel storylines), and it's made doubly awesome by the fact that they're on opposite sides. Some of the action scenes...:nooo:

Did Al Pacino participate in the JP Morgan Schools Programme? Struggling to see the relevance to this thread...
Did Al Pacino participate in the JP Morgan Schools Programme? Struggling to see the relevance to this thread...

Yeah nice one buddy. Instead of taking up pages and pages of this thread about Al Pacino, I'm just going to restrict it to a couple of posts.

Hypocrit much? Lol.
Reply 296

I'll check it out, sounds pretty amazing!

Hypocrit much? Lol.

You two must be pretty dim if you can't see that me and therealOG are taking the piss :tongue:
Reply 297
Wheyy got invited to the RBS insight Day, but no news from J.P. Morgan
I emailed the people at JP Morgan, and they replied with:

We are currently finalising applicant numbers, and therefore hope to communicate in the next week or two - definitely by the end of June.
Kind Regards,
EMEA Graduate Recruitment

So not much longer :smile:
Reply 299
Original post by Purehakkai
I emailed the people at JP Morgan, and they replied with:

We are currently finalising applicant numbers, and therefore hope to communicate in the next week or two - definitely by the end of June.
Kind Regards,
EMEA Graduate Recruitment

So not much longer :smile:

Thank you for this!

By the way, which e-mail did you send to? I can't seem to find an e-mail address linked to the program at all.

Also guys, do you think it's a good idea to e-mail relevant information which has come up after you have applied? I am taking some university courses this summer in the US, which I did not know when I applied.

Quick Reply

Latest