The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RIISE

:coma:

nothing on Mercy.

Have you got topless pic of mercy?

Mercy>Ronnie
Reply 8981
WTF was that "cowboy" noise that Greg made?!
Rep for anyone who can explain to me the attraction of Max Branning. I am struggling to see what Tanya sees in him, especially over super guy Gregg. :confused:

Ian trying to beat his son at tennis on fathers day. :rofl3:

Tam was told by Afia and Yusef not to invite his dad. But an hour later he acts as if he thought about it on his own. Stupid storyline.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8983
Original post by Reformed2010
Rep for anyone who can explain to me the attraction of Max Branning. I am struggling to see what Tanya sees in him, especially over super guy Gregg. :confused:

Ian trying to beat his son at tennis on fathers day. :rofl3:

I remember someone on this thread saying Max is cool because he has the swagger of a black man lol :cool:...

I honestly do not see the attraction. I think he is quite smooth with women and knows what they want to hear... in the Eastenders world :rolleyes:

But I do think there is something about him... I think it is the way he appears confident (or arrogant) around women...

Or maybe he knows a few treats in the bedroom and that's why the women of Walford Sqaure stay so interested :tongue:?

Either way, Tanya and Max deserve each other... Gregg is too nice to be with Tanya. I really don't like her. I felt sorry for her with the whole 'Max is a cheater' but I cannot get over the fact she used Sean and tried to bury Max alive :eek:

And Max... well sometimes I find him funny but most of the time I am like :rolleyes:. Eastenders really like the whole 'once a cheater, always a cheater' belief.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8984
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
nothing on Mercy.

I hope you don't feel too sad but...

Spoiler

according to Wikipedia :tongue:
Best lines of that episode were definitely,
"I think he puts it on, you know. Nobody's THAT gay".
And,
"I love physics, it's who I am. But I don't always go on about the foundational flaws of quantum mechanics. Which are many and grave".
:tongue:
Original post by znh
I hope you don't feel too sad but...

Spoiler

according to Wikipedia :tongue:

Don't believe it. Mercy is Eastenders, getting rid off her will kill the show.
wheres denises children gone ?
Poor Masood :frown:
Urgh, Afia. I know it's Yusef's influence but still, I used to like her and now she's just being a cow :frown:
Original post by soyasauce

hey.. fancy seeing you in here
hey.. fancy seeing you in here

yo ! why am i not allowed here ?
yo ! why am i not allowed here ?

I never said your not allowed in here, I just said I'm suprised to see you here
Reply 8993
the whole Yusef and the Masoods story line was really infuriating me up until this episode, I actually really like it now, just because pulling the family apart is forcing the characters to shine separately, and Massood proved in this episode that he's actually quite good without Zainab...

Oh and also, its so obvious that Tanyas going to have Max's baby :rolleyes:
I never said your not allowed in here, I just said I'm suprised to see you here

lool okayy cool :smile: .. well im not suprised to see you on here :rolleyes:
Reply 8995

Libby and Chelsea are in Spain with Libby's grandmother after the whole Lucas thing happened
Original post by znh
Libby and Chelsea are in Spain with Libby's grandmother after the whole Lucas thing happened

oh right :smile: thankss

libby was abit of a fitty, bring her back!
Reply 8998

You're welcome :h:
libby was abit of a fitty, bring her back!

you have a bad taste in girls mate :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending