The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4720
Original post by dreiviergrenadier
Not to sound stalkerish, but I can now find out everything about you :colone:

Have fun with that! :p: I see you're giving nothing away in return...

Oh dear, this is the problem with having unusual name.
Reply 4721
I'm jealous of people whose names mean cool things. Mine means bee, which is incredibly uninventive.
Original post by d123
I'm jealous of people whose names mean cool things. Mine means bee, which is incredibly uninventive.

You don't remind me of a bee at all... :nah:
Original post by marille
Have fun with that! :p: I see you're giving nothing away in return...

Oh dear, this is the problem with having unusual name.

I think my first name was the most common name in the year I was born, so it wouldn't really help anyone!

I actually found out a surprising amount about you, I had to stop because I felt like a stalker :ashamed2:

Also, we have a mutual friend!
Reply 4724
I think my first name was the most common name in the year I was born, so it wouldn't really help anyone!

I actually found out a surprising amount about you, I had to stop because I felt like a stalker :ashamed2:

Also, we have a mutual friend!

Haha, just through facebook? You're welcome to add me, if you want - I still have some TSR folks from yonks ago.

I want to know who our mutual friend is. :ninja:
Original post by marille
Haha, just through facebook? You're welcome to add me, if you want - I still have some TSR folks from yonks ago.

We have 3 mutual friends :ninja:
Reply 4726
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd

Ahaha, I've definitely found you. Joan of Arc is one of your interests. ^_^

(Also, only one of the three is through TSR! That's cool. : D)
Original post by marille
Ahaha, I've definitely found you. Joan of Arc is one of your interests. ^_^

(Also, only one of the three is through TSR! That's cool. : D)

I was told to read up about her because she's the main female saint who heard religious voices, which is something I appear to have (though we need to discern what's actually happening and where this is all coming from) :smile:
Original post by marille

Just from a google search. I found an article you'd written :tongue:

If I added you, then you'd know my name! I'll just come and say hi to you in person at some point...

I'll leave our mutual friend to your own investigative skills :wink:

We have none :frown:
We have none :frown:

:console:
Reply 4730
I'm tempted to facebook stalk everyone now
Reply 4731
:console:

We have one mutual friend apparently! Exciting times.
Original post by d123

:ninja:

I'm not sure I can Facebook stalk you from what I know about you :no:
Reply 4733
I was told to read up about her because she's the main female saint who heard religious voices, which is something I appear to have (though we need to discern what's actually happening and where this is all coming from) :smile:

That's a cool link. : ) Have you had much luck writing something up for the priest?

Just from a google search. I found an article you'd written :tongue:

If I added you, then you'd know my name! I'll just come and say hi to you in person at some point...

I'll leave our mutual friend to your own investigative skills :wink:

Oh no, I'd forgotten that was there - I was cornered and made to write something "theological" (when I hadn't yet studied theology!) by the church I went to while I was on my gap year. And oh, my college is on there, isn't it? You know so much about me now...

And damn, my plan was foiled! There's no way I'm finding you without a name. : (

EDIT: Oh wow, a lot comes up about me on Google ... you pretty much know my life.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by marille
That's a cool link. : ) Have you had much luck writing something up for the priest?

I've typed up and printed 5.5 pages all about my voices and the stuff that happens to me in church and during Lent :yes: He's letting me come to his home rather than meeting in the church, coz I have a phobia of churches due to all the freaky **** that happens :o:
Original post by marille
Oh no, I'd forgotten that was there - I was cornered and made to write something "theological" (when I hadn't yet studied theology!) by the church I went to while I was on my gap year. And oh, my college is on there, isn't it? You know so much about me now...

And damn, my plan was foiled! There's no way I'm finding you without a name. : (

EDIT: Oh wow, a lot comes up about me on Google ... you pretty much know my life.

I knew your college first, it's how I tracked down your surname. Nexus works really well with uncommon names!

And yes, I do know a lot :colone: You'll no doubt be pleased to know that I stopped before looking at your home address though.
I knew your college first, it's how I tracked down your surname. Nexus works really well with uncommon names!

And yes, I do know a lot :colone: You'll no doubt be pleased to know that I stopped before looking at your home address though.

Are you at Oxford then? I hadn't realised :ninja:
Reply 4737

Oh, alright then! Yeah, I've stalked people through Nexus in the past...

And thanks. Eep. XD

I've typed up and printed 5.5 pages all about my voices and the stuff that happens to me in church and during Lent :yes: He's letting me come to his home rather than meeting in the church, coz I have a phobia of churches due to all the freaky **** that happens :o:

Sounds like it'll be really helpful! : ) It's tomorrow, right? I hope it goes well.
Original post by d123

We have no mutual friends :frown: I'm also really miffed, I found your name before realising you'd posted it on TSR :facepalm:
Are you at Oxford then? I hadn't realised :ninja:

Yup :smile: I'm sure I've mentioned it in this thread somewhere before...

Latest

Trending

Trending