Canterbury
Visit website

2008 Kent Students

:teehee:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
so who still visits tsr then?! i know gsg does but he doesn't count because he left us :colonhash:
Original post by jermaindefoe
so who still visits tsr then?! i know gsg does but he doesn't count because he left us :colonhash:

I've been mad amounts of active in the last week or so - avoiding revision.

I restarted the LGBT Soc @ Kent thread and have replied to some new people's problems but I'm so bored of answering the same questions about accommodation.

I need to update my mega thread about nightlife and write one for accommodation (again cos I'm sick of all those questions).

I've been haunting random other areas of TSR - my boyfriend and I broke up recently so I'm finding any way I can to pine about him on here at the minute (kinda like I just did :tongue:) Feeling alright about it now though.

Otherwise I'm still around.
Original post by Faustus Fotherby

I restarted the LGBT Soc @ Kent thread and have replied to some new people's problems but I'm so bored of answering the same questions about accommodation.

I need to update my mega thread about nightlife and write one for accommodation (again cos I'm sick of all those questions).

I've been haunting random other areas of TSR - my boyfriend and I broke up recently so I'm finding any way I can to pine about him on here at the minute (kinda like I just did :tongue:) Feeling alright about it now though.

:five: guess its just us then that are still about eh? im on placement so i actually have a year to go ffs :sigh: if im being honest i cant wait to leave lol
:five: guess its just us then that are still about eh? im on placement so i actually have a year to go ffs :sigh: if im being honest i cant wait to leave lol

I don't want to leave Kent :frown:
Original post by Faustus Fotherby

When you do, PM me and I'll update the mega thread thread :smile:
Reply 9586
I'm just finishing up my placement year. Absolutely buzzing to get back in September and a whole year more of Uni. I felt pretty distraught back in September being on placement, and seeing everyone saying how great being back and re-freshers was...so I don't envy all of you outgoing people. So many people say they can't wait to finish uni...but I think the reality of it come Sept/Oct time is actually horrendous. I've never been that down before! Kindof glad I got a taster of it this year, knowing that I'll be back soon and then prepared for what it'll be like post uni.

Seems weird it was about 3 years ago we were all on here talking about where we'd be living on campus and what it'd be like. *SO* much has happened since then, eh?
I just finished my first exam. One down, four left to go!
I feel like an eternal fresher!
Original post by Kalby
I'm just finishing up my placement year. Absolutely buzzing to get back in September and a whole year more of Uni. I felt pretty distraught back in September being on placement, and seeing everyone saying how great being back and re-freshers was...so I don't envy all of you outgoing people. So many people say they can't wait to finish uni...but I think the reality of it come Sept/Oct time is actually horrendous. I've never been that down before! Kindof glad I got a taster of it this year, knowing that I'll be back soon and then prepared for what it'll be like post uni.

Seems weird it was about 3 years ago we were all on here talking about where we'd be living on campus and what it'd be like. *SO* much has happened since then, eh?
lol how you finding it?! where is your placement, mine is at pfizer

i cant believe how much has changed, a lot of time has passed hasnt it :biggrin:
Original post by Liv1204
I just finished my first exam. One down, four left to go!

good luck for the rest :biggrin:
Reply 9591
I'm loving it. I'm at Golfbreaks.com in Windsor. Just got back from Portugal for a 3 day holiday of golf and drinking at the expense of the company :wink:

Little bit looking forward to lectures next year...(I actually just said that?) but mostly just back to having a decent social life again, working back in Essentials and not waking up at 6:30am everyday!
good luck for the rest :biggrin:

Thanks! I think I'll need luck. :biggrin:
Original post by Kalby
I'm loving it. I'm at Golfbreaks.com in Windsor. Just got back from Portugal for a 3 day holiday of golf and drinking at the expense of the company :wink:

Little bit looking forward to lectures next year...(I actually just said that?) but mostly just back to having a decent social life again, working back in Essentials and not waking up at 6:30am everyday!
heh i was talking to you at the day we came back to uni wasnt i?! sitting next to april iirc
Reply 9594
lol yeah that was me!
Good luck in exams everyone! I have one on friday...oh dear.
Whatever happened to kentwill?
Original post by GodspeedGehenna

I think he deferred and went to the University of Essex instead.
Original post by GodspeedGehenna

Original post by cinnamon442
I think he deferred and went to the University of Essex instead.

was he the one that spoke posh :biggrin:

i think he went to essex yeh
I thought he would have been the Dean of Kent Uni by now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending