The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by d123
I look forward to it. I just wish I had some way of stalking you back. I've not got very much to go on.

Well from what people have been saying, I don't know if it would be that hard...
Original post by meatball893
Ok then... Are our mutual friends AP, EO, TM and LW?

Spoiler

:no:
Original post by d123
This is infuriating now! You probably know almost everything about me by now and I don't even know your real name. Clue?

Pfft, you've got all you need to go on!
Original post by dreiviergrenadier
:no:

In that case I'm giving up. I've used up enough time. I have exams next week, you know! :yes:
Reply 4844

I've even found the Christchurch Law society website, in the hope that might help, but it hasn't yet.
Original post by meatball893
In that case I'm giving up. I've used up enough time. I have exams next week, you know! :yes:

Yeah, but...they're maths exams. Since when did people need to revise for maths?

Original post by d123
I've even found the Christchurch Law society website, in the hope that might help, but it hasn't yet.

I have to say, this is all rather amusing from my end :tongue:
Reply 4846
Yeah, but...they're maths exams. Since when did people need to revise for maths?

I have to say, this is all rather amusing from my end :tongue:

I imagine so. I think you should at least give us a clue!
Original post by d123

I also feel compelled to point out that even if Lord Scott did give an 'enlightening talk on the role of Court of final appeal in Hong Kong' - he also made some fairly annoying comments about women and fox hunting, and should just be ignored in future...
Reply 4848

I've located several Christ Church lawyers on Facebook (with whom I have a mutual friend), but have no way of verifying whether any one of them is actually you!
Original post by marille
I've located several Christ Church lawyers on Facebook (with whom I have a mutual friend), but have no way of verifying whether any one of them is actually you!

Well, if the person you have a mutual friend with also has 4 mutual friends with Meatball, that's probably good enough evidence to go on!
Reply 4850
I also feel compelled to point out that even if Lord Scott did give an 'enlightening talk on the role of Court of final appeal in Hong Kong' - he also made some fairly annoying comments about women and fox hunting, and should just be ignored in future...

Noted.

Are you mentioned by name anywhere on that website?

If this were A-Level, I'd agree with you. But at degree, I certainly do need to revise! There's a lot more bookwork, and I need practice doing the non-bookwork bits too...
Reply 4852
Well, if the person you have a mutual friend with also has 4 mutual friends with Meatball, that's probably good enough evidence to go on!

But you can't tell people's mutual friends if you're not friends with either of them, I don't think ... you can't see their friendship, at least.
Reply 4853
Unless you go through their entire friends list and compare. But that might be taking it a little too far.
Original post by d123
Noted.

Are you mentioned by name anywhere on that website?

As far as I can tell, there are only something like 6 students mentioned on the website...and obviously I wouldn't narrow it down that much!
Reply 4855
As far as I can tell, there are only something like 6 students mentioned on the website...and obviously I wouldn't narrow it down that much!

I guessed you'd say something like that!

Anyway, I am off to bed now. I will doubtless be back tomorrow for further stalking.
Original post by marille
But you can't tell people's mutual friends if you're not friends with either of them, I don't think ... you can't see their friendship, at least.

Surely if you worked as a team, you could send names to Meatball, and he could see how many mutual friends he had with them?
Original post by d123
I guessed you'd say something like that!

Anyway, I am off to bed now. I will doubtless be back tomorrow for further stalking.

Lol, goodnight.
Reply 4858
Surely if you worked as a team, you could send names to Meatball, and he could see how many mutual friends he had with them?

Yeah, collaborative stalking would be too much of a time investment, I think. :p:

Let me know if you ever fancy giving a clue (like your exceedingly common name) ... in the meantime, I'm off to bed too! XD
Original post by Facticity
Oh sorry! Greeneyed just alerted me that I did actually miss it, I was going to message you or reply in the 'Ask a Christian' thread. Its a bit late for such a conversation but I'll get on it tomorrow if you don't mind :redface:

:console: If you truly seek me with all your heart, ye shall find me :moon:

Spoiler

Tomorrow its going to be my turn to stalk everyone :colone:

But I had to sleep...

Original post by Facticity
Maybe I do GEG or maybe I don't. As a stalker, its your job to discern these things :tongue:

Don't like you anymore :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending