The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reformed2010

Well perhaps that's because it takes so long to be accepted into the Glee society :cry2:

It must have been less than 24 hours, I usually do it multiple times a day. Today I left it longer because I've been out and getting overexcited about glee live.
Original post by e hine e

It must have been less than 24 hours, I usually do it multiple times a day. Today I left it longer because I've been out and getting overexcited about glee live.

Nat, can you come on chatzy and help with trains pleaseee
I am so, so sorry guys, but I'm not going to be able to come to the London meet up. Seems a bit ridiculous seeing as how I'm the host on the fb event page, but it's become impossible. Lets just say things are a tad hectic at home, in every way possible, plus I can't really afford it. I'll come on Chatzy next time I have a spare minute and explain everything, and I'll post this on the fb page too so hopefully you'll all see it. Again, I'm really sorry, but the next meet up we have, I'll definitely be there!
I'm so jealous of you guys that are going to Glee Live!
Jess x

OMFG. He's got the mannerisms so perfectly! How many times has he watched it haha :tongue:
Original post by diamonddust

OMFG. He's got the mannerisms so perfectly! How many times has he watched it haha :tongue:

About as many as you I would think :yep:

Or at least as many times as we've watched the kliss...

He's amazing though :biggrin:

LOL
I still say Bonnie is a better Hermione than Emma Watson! Hermione's meant to be this frizzy haired big toothed creature, not a frigging Armani model haha

LOL
I still say Bonnie is a better Hermione than Emma Watson! Hermione's meant to be this frizzy haired big toothed creature, not a frigging Armani model haha

I would have made a good Hermione. Bummed I didn't go for the role. Emma Watson's my age, it could have been meeeee.

LOL

DD You have to get back on chatzy!!!!!!
I would have made a good Hermione. Bummed I didn't go for the role. Emma Watson's my age, it could have been meeeee.

:biggrin:
I would have auditioned for Hermione but... yeah... not white. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Schue's body really confuses me. It doesn't go with his face and general douche-y ness. :tongue:

Schue's body really confuses me. It doesn't go with his face and general douche-y ness. :tongue:

It's freaking hot though :sogood:
:biggrin:
I would have auditioned for Hermione but... yeah... not white. :rolleyes: :tongue:

Same here. Harry Potter casting crew came to my school and my teacher put me forward among many others because of my acting ability. Nevertheless few people in school made it vocally clear I'd never get any big part because I was black. I turned down the offer to audition for other roles, not Herminoe of course haha. :frown:

No worries I was only joking and thought it was a cheeky way of getting me accepted quicker :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)

Same here. Harry Potter casting crew came to my school and my teacher put me forward among many others because of my acting ability. Nevertheless few people in school made it vocally clear I'd never get any big part because I was black. I turned down the offer to audition for other roles, not Herminoe of course haha. :frown:

No worries I was only joking and thought it was a cheeky way of getting me accepted quicker :redface:

From now on I will only accept people at 11:45 am on Friday the 13ths.

WHY AM I NOT THERE?????
:frown: I want tickets to see Glee Live!! :'(
Original post by Harpoon

Original post by Harpoon
:frown: I want tickets to see Glee Live!! :'(

:console:

WHY AM I NOT THERE?????

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
whyy are we not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:console:

Thanks, I suppose it's not really helping that I'm listening to Glee songs at the minute is it :tongue:
Original post by museobsessed
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
whyy are we not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time we do this we need to make a week of it and get our stalker badges/arrested.

Original post by Harpoon
Thanks, I suppose it's not really helping that I'm listening to Glee songs at the minute is it :tongue:

It probably isn't, but it's a good way to pass the time :party:

Quick Reply

Latest