University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
Oh dear.

its fine in a relationship, but not casual. It makes sense to me.

and bf likes corsets :woo:
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
its fine in a relationship, but not casual. It makes sense to me.

and bf likes corsets :woo:

And you like wearing them? Lol.

Well if it's right for you that's all that matters :smile:
And you like wearing them? Lol.

Well if it's right for you that's all that matters :smile:

It works for me, and i'm happy so it doesn't matter.

I might have a slight collection...
It works for me, and i'm happy so it doesn't matter.

I might have a slight collection...

How come?
How come?

Ex brought them for me, he liked them
Ex brought them for me, he liked them

Ah fair enough. I'm sure he would be delighted that you will now be wearing them for someone else :L
Ah fair enough. I'm sure he would be delighted that you will now be wearing them for someone else :L

he turned into an arse... does it matter what he thinks? plus he took the nicer ones.

I like wearing them, but not many go-y out places can i get away wearing them due to cleavage
he turned into an arse... does it matter what he thinks? plus he took the nicer ones.

I like wearing them, but not many go-y out places can i get away wearing them due to cleavage

Lol, never too much cleavage :lol:

True enough, but I didn't say it mattered :h:
Lol, never too much cleavage :lol:

True enough, but I didn't say it mattered :h:

There definitely can be, tink line between getting drinks being brought for you cleavage, and everyone trying to grope them cleavage, one means a good night out, the other i get told off for fighting :biggrin:
There definitely can be, tink line between getting drinks being brought for you cleavage, and everyone trying to grope them cleavage, one means a good night out, the other i get told off for fighting :biggrin:

It's only fair to let people have a grope.

I had to read that twice to work out what you were saying, lol.
It's only fair to let people have a grope.

I had to read that twice to work out what you were saying, lol.

not when they try and remove the corset to get a grope! I do try and cover up most of the time, it doesn't work too well unless i'm in blokes t-shirts

At least it was only twice!
not when they try and remove the corset to get a grope! I do try and cover up most of the time, it doesn't work too well unless i'm in blokes t-shirts

At least it was only twice!

Of course they should remove the corset first! Gosh what do you expect. It's like you expect people to treat you with respect or something :tongue:
Of course they should remove the corset first! Gosh what do you expect. It's like you expect people to treat you with respect or something :tongue:

nah, just wouldn't want to scare the whole club, the club might not be able to cope with the losses :biggrin:
nah, just wouldn't want to scare the whole club, the club might not be able to cope with the losses :biggrin:

Haha maybe. Depends what kind of club you go to :tongue:
Haha maybe. Depends what kind of club you go to :tongue:

I don't know... that answer may still stand! :biggrin:
I don't know... that answer may still stand! :biggrin:

Mmhmm.

So wuu2?
Mmhmm.

So wuu2?

Sat on my sofa thinking i should possibly tidy up, and meant to be cooking before heading up the a12 to see which men i can con into getting me cups of tea, but its not working too well, so it may be a case of buy food at the diner tonight (motorbike meet)

you?
Sat on my sofa thinking i should possibly tidy up, and meant to be cooking before heading up the a12 to see which men i can con into getting me cups of tea, but its not working too well, so it may be a case of buy food at the diner tonight (motorbike meet)

you?

Currently watching a film and wondering why my wrist is hurting.

No plans really - I need to tidy up as well and may order some food in a little while.
Currently watching a film and wondering why my wrist is hurting.

No plans really - I need to tidy up as well and may order some food in a little while.

Just got a text from my mechanic 'need flat tonight' this means i need to tidy up then. no idea if he's expecting me to stay at the flat too or what. bah men.

over use :tongue: which film?
Just got a text from my mechanic 'need flat tonight' this means i need to tidy up then. no idea if he's expecting me to stay at the flat too or what. bah men.

over use :tongue: which film?

What does he mean by need flat?

It's called The Eagle :smile:

And no :colonhash:, wrong hand :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending