University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex Uni Chat Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by paddy__power
What does he mean by need flat?

It's called The Eagle :smile:

literally. i assume him and gf have got worse (he spent 2 hours on the phone to my mother yesterday, she's 50k in debt, buried head in sand, and then lied about paying the bank after they got the eviction notice)

I'll grab the spare keys off my friend and see what i get told. Given gary's over tomorrow, this could be interesting, dee wants to kill him and hasn't even met him.

tonights gonna be fun... tempting to not go, but then i still get to deal with him, so that won't actually help anything.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by Bathwiggle
literally. i assume him and gf have got worse (he spent 2 hours on the phone to my mother yesterday, she's 50k in debt, buried head in sand, and then lied about paying the bank after they got the eviction notice)

I'll grab the spare keys off my friend and see what i get told. Given gary's over tomorrow, this could be interesting, dee wants to kill him and hasn't even met him.

tonights gonna be fun... tempting to not go, but then i still get to deal with him, so that won't actually help anything.

Sounds delightful. Can I have your mums number? :lol:

Could be, but a good fight is always interesting. May end in them getting on well and in the spur of the moment you all agree to away to bed together. Or maybe not.

You say you're going to dinner with some motorbike friends?
Sounds delightful. Can I have your mums number? :lol:

Could be, but a good fight is always interesting. May end in them getting on well and in the spur of the moment you all agree to away to bed together. Or maybe not.

You say you're going to dinner with some motorbike friends?

She's had more experience with problems people have :biggrin: although normally we give same advice.

He'll be at the diner too, easiest person to get to pay for me

I quite like gary alive, i wouldn't put it past dee to beat him unconcious, he can be a really nasty piece of work (say other people, never seen it) but he is so protective of me, that i'm very wary about him meeting anyone i'd date, just for him reaction, especially in a bad mood.
She's had more experience with problems people have :biggrin: although normally we give same advice.

He'll be at the diner too, easiest person to get to pay for me

I quite like gary alive, i wouldn't put it past dee to beat him unconcious, he can be a really nasty piece of work (say other people, never seen it) but he is so protective of me, that i'm very wary about him meeting anyone i'd date, just for him reaction, especially in a bad mood.

Is she hot? :lol:

You are actually a terrible person, lol.

Just inform him that such a reaction would result in you never talking to him again. If he cares that much he will sort himself out.
Is she hot? :lol:

You are actually a terrible person, lol.

Just inform him that such a reaction would result in you never talking to him again. If he cares that much he will sort himself out.

She's skinnier than me, no breasts but apart form that looks like me... does that help?

I am, i have the ability to wrap people round my little finger and make them want to look after me without trying, and when i telll them i don't want them to pay for me/protect me, they don't listen. On the other hand....I'm broke! i can't afford to feed me! dee is the equivalent of my big brother. calmed him down and he's going back to gf's, so hopefully i can see gary without him.

That would work, if i could get him to listen to me fast enough... think of a cave man.. thats dee.
She's skinnier than me, no breasts but apart form that looks like me... does that help?

I am, i have the ability to wrap people round my little finger and make them want to look after me without trying, and when i telll them i don't want them to pay for me/protect me, they don't listen. On the other hand....I'm broke! i can't afford to feed me! dee is the equivalent of my big brother. calmed him down and he's going back to gf's, so hopefully i can see gary without him.

That would work, if i could get him to listen to me fast enough... think of a cave man.. thats dee.

No breasts :hand:

Sounds good. Wouldn't work with me because I'm also poor :lol:

Nice. Not very complimentary to him mind :lol:
No breasts :hand:

Sounds good. Wouldn't work with me because I'm also poor :lol:

Nice. Not very complimentary to him mind :lol:

lol... yeah, i've no idea how i ended up being an H.

well you feed you, or i'm sure i can convince someone to feed us both?

Its true though, but i love him to pieces and wouldn't change him. I can deal with everyone else thinking hes horrible :biggrin:
lol... yeah, i've no idea how i ended up being an H.

well you feed you, or i'm sure i can convince someone to feed us both?

Its true though, but i love him to pieces and wouldn't change him. I can deal with everyone else thinking hes horrible :biggrin:

Yea, feel free to PM me any corset pictures you so wish :lol:

Feed us both, tempting XD

I don't know him so won't judge but caveman doesn't conjure images of the modern gentleman, lol.
Yea, feel free to PM me any corset pictures you so wish :lol:

Feed us both, tempting XD

I don't know him so won't judge but caveman doesn't conjure images of the modern gentleman, lol.

lol, theres a couple of me in ones on fb.. thats bad enough, although the last pic of me in one was a cheap nasty one.

he'll carry things for me... not for anyone else, he'll open doors for me.. not for anyone else, but he'll beat up any guy who touches any lass. i think its doorman/mechanic combination that causes the issues.
lol, theres a couple of me in ones on fb.. thats bad enough, although the last pic of me in one was a cheap nasty one.

he'll carry things for me... not for anyone else, he'll open doors for me.. not for anyone else, but he'll beat up any guy who touches any lass. i think its doorman/mechanic combination that causes the issues.

I may have to add you at some point then for the lols :L

He sounds like a pet, which is probably why you call him that.
I may have to add you at some point then for the lols :L

He sounds like a pet, which is probably why you call him that.

its one of my terms of affection, pet, but never to their faces, sweetheart (landy or if consoling someone) and trouble for people i really care about, mainly charly and rob.

I don't really use peoples names very often. they all end up with nicknames

if you want to add me on fb feel free, i have far too many random people on there atm that i should know but can't work out who they are
(edited 12 years ago)
its one of my terms of affection, pet, but never to their faces, sweetheart (landy or if consoling someone) and trouble for people i really care about, mainly charly and rob.

I don't really use peoples names very often. they all end up with nicknames

if you want to add me on fb feel free, i have far too many random people on there atm that i should know but can't work out who they are

Ah fair enough, if they don't know about it then it can't annoy them.

I don't really add anyone ever but if I decide I can be bothered I will let you know :h:
Ah fair enough, if they don't know about it then it can't annoy them.

I don't really add anyone ever but if I decide I can be bothered I will let you know :h:

only Texan off here knows i call him pet, trouble is always to their face.

I never add people, they find me. I think most are from the bike diner, but i'm not too sure, and i'm not brilliant with names, if they all had their bikes as their profile pictures i'd be fine :biggrin:
only Texan off here knows i call him pet, trouble is always to their face.

I never add people, they find me. I think most are from the bike diner, but i'm not too sure, and i'm not brilliant with names, if they all had their bikes as their profile pictures i'd be fine :biggrin:

No idea who any of the random bike-soc people are. The ones I know I know from elsewhere :h:

:lol: No idea what to say to that so fair enough :tongue:
No idea who any of the random bike-soc people are. The ones I know I know from elsewhere :h:

:lol: No idea what to say to that so fair enough :tongue:

texan88... i think he did post in the Model United Nations bit, problem is there pretty much the only people i talk to on here, so i talk to them a lot, but then they end up with nicknames and things so it gets even more confusing :biggrin:
texan88... i think he did post in the Model United Nations bit, problem is there pretty much the only people i talk to on here, so i talk to them a lot, but then they end up with nicknames and things so it gets even more confusing :biggrin:

I don't post there really.

Of the people you know:

I know Juno and Lantana from PS Help and Martin from the muscle soc.
I don't post there really.

Of the people you know:

I know Juno and Lantana from PS Help and Martin from the muscle soc.

others being boristhethird (boris) who's mainly in chat i think and alevels, landyjon (landy) who i think is just bike soc and chilledice (dice) no idea at all where else he posts. and riderz and crazyjoyce although i think they'll stop posting here soon, they don't really post too much.

What about loz17? the only other person i used to talk to was talya but we had a falling out
others being boristhethird (boris) who's mainly in chat i think and alevels, landyjon (landy) who i think is just bike soc and chilledice (dice) no idea at all where else he posts. and riderz and crazyjoyce although i think they'll stop posting here soon, they don't really post too much.

What about loz17? the only other person i used to talk to was talya but we had a falling out

Why did you fall out?

I know who loz is but I don't talk to her.
Why did you fall out?

I know who loz is but I don't talk to her.

Because i'm a bitch :h:
Because i'm a bitch :h:

Very true.

Quick Reply

Latest