The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reformed2010
Same here. Harry Potter casting crew came to my school and my teacher put me forward among many others because of my acting ability. Nevertheless few people in school made it vocally clear I'd never get any big part because I was black. I turned down the offer to audition for other roles, not Herminoe of course haha. :frown:

No worries I was only joking and thought it was a cheeky way of getting me accepted quicker :redface:

Films need to mimic the theatre and do colour blind casting! :biggrin: :tongue:
Ooooh so you're an actor! :awesome:

Original post by e hine e

WHY AM I NOT THERE?????

WHY AM *I* NOT THERE??? I fall more and more in love with Riker everytime I see him and it confuses me. Jon Hall is awesome- or is that Curt Mega? I always get mixed up! At least Darren wasn't there. He's saving himself for me! :tongue:
Original post by Harpoon
:frown: I want tickets to see Glee Live!! :'(

Original post by museobsessed
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
whyy are we not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DON'T KNOW! WHERE ARE THEY?? :tongue:
http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/2116239.html?view=88409999#t88409999

I'm crying with LOL/despair guys. This is about 'g'. Troll Murphy doesn't know anything and it's actually ridiculous now.

Spoiler

http://www.onlinedating.org/glee-relationships-infographic/

LMAO. Cannot stop laughing. Though I don't appreciate Karkofsky being linked to Kurt or the mutual bearding being labelled as a relationship but overall: LOL
Original post by diamonddust

http://kurt-blaine.livejournal.com/2116239.html?view=88409999#t88409999

I'm crying with LOL/despair guys. This is about 'g'. Troll Murphy doesn't know anything and it's actually ridiculous now.

Spoiler

What a twit. I wonder if that's because he wants to keep Darren on now he realises how successful he is and maybe he thinks he can carry it (with Chord) when the others have left. People are threatening not to watch after graduation and maybe he thinks he's enough to keep viewers (which he is, if only Chris was alongside him). I hope he's said that because he's also making Kurt a year younger and he wants Klaine to be the finchel (but way less annoying) of season 4.

http://www.onlinedating.org/glee-relationships-infographic/

LMAO. Cannot stop laughing. Though I don't appreciate Karkofsky being linked to Kurt or the mutual bearding being labelled as a relationship but overall: LOL

The klaine dating bit gives me happy feelings.
Love diamond lol

WHY AM I NOT THERE?????

That looks like Manchester.... IS THAT MANCHESTER? :awesome:

If so, I know exactly where they were and I'VE JUST BLOODY BEEN THERE :angry: :tongue:

From now on I will only accept people at 11:45 am on Friday the 13ths.
Okay I'm not sure how to take that. But I'm accepted now anyway... :K:
Original post by neillya1
That looks like Manchester.... IS THAT MANCHESTER? :awesome:

If so, I know exactly where they were and I'VE JUST BLOODY BEEN THERE :angry: :tongue:

outside their hotel. no idea which one, still browsing my stalkers guide to the city.

Original post by Reformed2010
Okay I'm not sure how to take that. But I'm accepted now anyway... :K:

It was just an excuse to post a single ladies gif. That was the only one I could find that didn't have bitch or **** on it. Didn't want to be offensive :P
You guys need to get in on The Apprentice thread :teeth: Needs MOAR GLEE!
Reply 7310
In 24 hours time, muse, e hine e and I will have seen Glee Live.

*gabbles incoherently*
Original post by Hravan
In 24 hours time, muse, e hine e and I will have seen Glee Live.

*gabbles incoherently*

Not jealous :smug:

Ok very jealous :hmmm: Get lots of pictures! :awesome:
Original post by neillya1
You guys need to get in on The Apprentice thread :teeth: Needs MOAR GLEE!

I did love our Darren Criss/Tom comparison of sorts haha! :biggrin:
I'm so glad he stayed... :biggrin: Seems like such an unpretentious lovely guy!
Hey guys...guess where I'm going today....

:party:
Reply 7314

I have no idea...

:awesome:
did anyone go to glee live last night?! :biggrin:

I did! it was soooooooooooooooooooo amazing. It was just, oh my god.. so so so so soooooooo good.

it's absolutely amazing! I went last night, PHENOMENALLLL! :biggrin:
Reply 7317
Its so great to watch the old glee episodes, I saw acafellas today :biggrin: (on e4)
It reminds me why I fell in love with Glee :smile:
Guys! we're all 3 of us back in the hotel after the show! it was pure amazing!!!!
The only bad thing was that we saw them all leaving for London on the coach. Damnnn
Original post by museobsessed
Guys! we're all 3 of us back in the hotel after the show! it was pure amazing!!!!
The only bad thing was that we saw them all leaving for London on the coach. Damnnn

This is what I was dreading, the after show report :tongue: making us all feel jealous! :frown:
But glad you had a good time girls! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest