The Student Room Group

Question spotting for F585 Economics The Global Economy OCR A level June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Original post by Doughnuts!!
For judgments, would you guys recommend just going, "[X] will cause [Y] because of [supporting evidence that doesn't just regurgitate what you've already written]" or something more like "I believe that [X] will occur because of [supporting evidence]"?

Also, what time is everybody planning on sleeping?

yh i think thats the right kinda way about doing a judgement i think your secound method is better saying i belive that.... beacuse of.... or saying weighing up both sides of the arguement it is fair to say..

i dont really know lol until i stop stressing about tomorow how about you?
Reply 761
Original post by rs91
i was planning to sleep very late, ie 4/5 then i can wake up about 11, i hate revising before the exam like on the actual day

4 or 5 loool you serious
Original post by nik2111
yh i think thats the right kinda way about doing a judgement i think your secound method is better saying i belive that.... beacuse of.... or saying weighing up both sides of the arguement it is fair to say..

i dont really know lol until i stop stressing about tomorow how about you?

I keep changing between calm and completely panicked. Probably going to go to bed before one so that I can wake up relatively early in the morning.
Reply 763
i dont feel confident at all yet, still going over things
Reply 764
after tomorow i dont wanna hear a single thing about EU monetary problems and competiviness ever again.

a topic which is a bit more fun anyone watch apprentice :P
Reply 765
Original post by Shanice0507
hi can you please send the essay plan to me too :smile:

Can i get the essay plan aswell pls :> :rolleyes:
Reply 766
Original post by nik2111
after tomorow i dont wanna hear a single thing about EU monetary problems and competiviness ever again.

not gona lie, it is all kind of interesting :colondollar:
Reply 767
yhh i suppose its better than other units were you gotta remember so much
this one is more about understand economics in context which is easier to learn and debate about as there are soo many different views
Reply 768
Original post by Doughnuts!!
I keep changing between calm and completely panicked. Probably going to go to bed before one so that I can wake up relatively early in the morning.

are you just guna go over the stimulus material and the tutor 2 u questions tomorow or book work im not sure which one is best?
Reply 769
Original post by nik2111
are you just guna go over the stimulus material and the tutor 2 u questions tomorow or book work im not sure which one is best?

i would go through tutor to u then read the stimulus just before you walk into the exam, so its fresh?
Original post by nik2111

Gonna do all three. :wink:

I find the stimulus the least useful as I've done it to death, but I'll be going over the book for last minute revision and using the questions to aid my idea formulating process.
Reply 771
Original post by rs91
i would go through tutor to u then read the stimulus just before you walk into the exam, so its fresh?

the tutor to u questions are quite easy but sometimes the 6 mark questions can catch you out, yh i rekon thats the best as the theory is simliar to as macro just with trade and intergration development and sustainablity as extra.
Reply 772
Original post by nik2111
the tutor to u questions are quite easy but sometimes the 6 mark questions can catch you out, yh i rekon thats the best as the theory is simliar to as macro just with trade and intergration development and sustainablity as extra.

personally i hate the Tutor2u, i used ATP :smile: x
anyone wants 9 mocks (with answers) just pvt me
tutor2u has mistakes in
Original post by sarahharris

anyone wants 9 mocks (with answers) just pvt me

You could just post it here
Reply 776
Original post by rs91
personally i hate the Tutor2u, i used ATP :smile: x

can you possibly send it to me if its on a word document or PDF?
Reply 777
tutor2u has mistakes in

also very vague, lack of detail is annoying
Reply 778
Original post by nik2111

a topic which is a bit more fun anyone watch apprentice :P

Yess mate, i thought lord sugar was on fire in the boardroom :P
Original post by loki276

How?

I have word documents

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending