The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4360
Original post by Helenia
I'm loving the "fastest porter in the hospital."

He was a wee cutie, I wish I had the same enthusiasm! :wink:
Original post by Medicine Man
I'm not quite sure what to call myself now as I'm intercalating next year so I just decided on "medical student" for now. Haha.

Is it sad that I get so excited when I get to change my sig? :ninja:
Haha same! I'm toying with fate by putting King's there. After all, my offer is conditional.

Next week is going to be the ****test week ever. Reckon it's possible to cram the whole of anatomy and do OSCE prep in just three days?
Reply 4362
Two sleeps until results! Now it's time for the mad-dash-political problem of sorting out seating arrangements for the graduation ball in Friday...
Original post by i'm no superman
Haha same! I'm toying with fate by putting King's there. After all, my offer is conditional.

Next week is going to be the ****test week ever. Reckon it's possible to cram the whole of anatomy and do OSCE prep in just three days?

No, you'd be tempting fate if you put down "Consultant [insert whatever speciality]" in your sig prematurely... :unsure:

All your exams in one week like at Barts? Or? Good Luck!! I think back to the chats we had on the A Level pre results day thread or whatever it was called and laugh at how overly stressed and nervous and keen and dramatic we were back then. Haha. I don't think I've changed much then...:p:

Definitely possible to cram my kinda osce's in 3 days. Not sure how you'd practice your kinda stuff though...external genitalia exam? Breast exam? Maybe if you had uber keen volunteers...

If you've been revising anatomy as you've been going along (which I'm guessing you sorta have), you will be fine. If not, what the hell are you doing on TSR this evening?!?! :p: I joke. You seem like a hard worker so I honestly think you'll be fine dude! Not long to go now though!
Reply 4364
Finally picked up 'Trust Me, I'm A Junior Doctor'.. great read so far :biggrin:
Original post by visesh
Two sleeps until results! Now it's time for the mad-dash-political problem of sorting out seating arrangements for the graduation ball in Friday...

I was tempted to leave it to the demons of fate...
Reply 4366
Original post by Captain Crash

I was tempted to leave it to the demons of fate...

I don't think they sent me a spreadsheet :/
Reply 4367
24 hours until first exam, and pretty sure I don't know anything. :s-smilie: Aaaargh.
Reply 4368
Original post by Syncope
24 hours until first exam, and pretty sure I don't know anything. :s-smilie: Aaaargh.

Good luck :smile: I'm sure you know more than you realise.
Reply 4369
Original post by Tech

Already pre-ordered the third book 'The Doctor will see you now'
Original post by Helenia
I'm loving the "fastest porter in the hospital."

Haha, that guy was ace.
Reply 4371

Original post by Tech

I've got a signed copy :biggrin: He came to speak at one of out numerous societies here last year.
Reply 4372
One last day before I submit my SSC work, I hope 55 pages of notes (in size ten) about obs&gyn is enough for 5 weeks work!

Its been a drag... :frown:
Reply 4373
Anyone else see that the Dr that went off to the film crew with Cameron & Clegg has had to take "gardening leave" with no return date set?
Reply 4374
lol
Original post by visesh
I've got a signed copy :biggrin: He came to speak at one of out numerous societies here last year.

Are your results out yet? I can't remember how many hours you were counting down from!
Original post by lekky
Anyone else see that the Dr that went off to the film crew with Cameron & Clegg has had to take "gardening leave" with no return date set?

He's such a legend :biggrin:

Bow ties need to make a big comeback.
Am now Dr Captain Crash! :eek:
Am now Dr Captain Crash! :eek:

:awesome: Well done, buddy.
Reply 4379
Original post by crazylemon
Exams over! Results in just under 3 weeks. Nothing went too bad although once again a paper I can see ****ing people over as both essay options were cardio related which seeing as we did that last year was a little mean. So glad nothing to do with exercise came up :biggrin:

Slighty intimidated by how much clinical stuff some people get in the first 2 years. I have had about 0...

I have a feeling that might turn into rather long gardening leave. Personally I would love gardening leave :moon:

He probably needed a break if you flew off the handle that easily at a few people with their sleeves rolled down! :smile: Poor guy...

Latest

Trending

Trending