The Student Room Group

Anyone here go to Richmond Upon Thames College

Hi there. My name is Jonathan. I am 16 years old and I am a first year student at Richmond Upon Thames College in Twickenham ,London.

I study the following:

BIOLOGY
CHEMISTRY
PHYSICS
ENGLISH

I just wanted to know if there are any other RuTC students out here. I cannot find any RuTC students so far. If you are a student or an ex student or know a student that happens to use TSR then please do feel free to comment on my thread.

I just want to find other People on TSR with whom I actually have something in common with
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm about to start my course in April at Richmond College :smile:
Reply 2
I'm going RuTC this September. It's my first choice and I'm excited about going there :biggrin:.

Can you tell me what it's like being a student there; what your 1st impressions were, what the teachers are like and how you feel now?
Reply 3
I'm going in September too!
Reply 4
Original post by Deeeee
I'm going in September too!

I'm doing the IB. What course you doing?
Reply 5
Ah, I'm doing A levels. Maths, physics, fine art and architecture. I nearly did IB but I decided I'd probably give up..
What subjects are you doing?
Reply 6
I'm doing :
HL = english, maths, biology, chemistry
SL = history, spanish
got a taster day on the 20th.
Reply 7
ROO what course is that then?
Reply 8
I'm going in September too! I'm excited and scared at the same time :frown: none of my friends are going there...
Reply 9
@QNuguyen what courses you doing ? And I won't have any friends going there either.
Reply 10
I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Maths. Are you going to sign up for any enrichment activities?
Reply 11
Original post by Akaten
I'm doing :
HL = english, maths, biology, chemistry
SL = history, spanish
got a taster day on the 20th.

did u get a letter for the taster day because i didnt?
Reply 12
@Mikes143 Yeh i got a letter and i went but, it was exactly like the ib evening they did b4 so you didn't really miss out anything.
@QNguyen I'll be doing some charity/ volunteering, dofe gold award and i'll have to see what else they have.
Reply 13
Is there a taster day for A levels or just IB?
@Akaten Wow you're going to be doing a lot, do you know what course you want to do in uni?
Reply 14
@QNguyen I don't know what I want to do at uni only that I want to study abroad. That's actually why I'm doing IB.
Reply 15
Im not alone :biggrin: im starting in september too
Reply 16
@AaronU kl wat u studying
Reply 17
@Akaten, im going to study:
Fine art
Architecture
Government and politics
English language.
I think im going to be the only person in my year whos going to rutc. But tbh i dont mind, i can start afresh and meet new people
Reply 18
@AaronU Yeh I posted the exact same thing in a similar thread. It's a fresh start that I need.
Reply 19
yh. Cant wait to start

Quick Reply

Latest