The Student Room Group

Edexcel physics unit 5 exam questions?

Hello anyone who can help me with this i will rep :smile:

I was just wandering if anyone had any compiled physics questions for edexcel unit 5?

Any help would be really appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by JamesPen
Hello anyone who can help me with this i will rep :smile:

I was just wandering if anyone had any compiled physics questions for edexcel unit 5?

Any help would be really appreciated :smile:

+1

I remember someone having them for unit 4 so hopefully they have the same for unit 5 :biggrin:
Reply 2
34 questions of Module 5 goodliness, compiled by my college. Enjoy the hell going through this!

Mod5_Revision_Questions.rtf

Mod5_Revision_Questions_Answers.rtf
Reply 3
Original post by dknt
34 questions of Module 5 goodliness, compiled by my college. Enjoy the hell going through this!

Pos rep :biggrin: thankyou so much !!!
Reply 4
Thanks for the questions. The Unit 4 compiled questions really helped me get a good mark in my exam.
Reply 5
Original post by dknt

Damn! You're lucky! I wish I found this earlier! My sixth form simply gave us the last two papers and my teachers are incompetent! Sign! Good luck!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by dknt

Thanks this will be so very useful for doing some more revision. Seriously though it's like a never ending document.
Reply 7
Original post by donutman
Damn! You're lucky! I wish I found this earlier! My sixth form simply gave us the last two papers and my teachers are incompetent! Sign! Good luck!

Same
Reply 8
Original post by dknt

Thanks for the questions, are these made by a teacher at your college or from the old past papers?
Original post by dknt

Do you know if this is compiled from past spec. questions sorry? Or if it's rather questions that your college has come up with? If it's the latter, then I wish I'd had this sooner!
Reply 10
Original post by madridsta
Thanks for the questions, are these made by a teacher at your college or from the old past papers?

Original post by NothingCrushesUs
Do you know if this is compiled from past spec. questions sorry? Or if it's rather questions that your college has come up with? If it's the latter, then I wish I'd had this sooner!

Both. My teachers have gone through the old spec and picked oout questions from the topics still on our specification. They've also taken questions from the text books and various topic tests they've done etc.
Original post by dknt
Both. My teachers have gone through the old spec and picked oout questions from the topics still on our specification. They've also taken questions from the text books and various topic tests they've done etc.

Thank you! I just realised that this is Edexcel and I'm doing AQA, but thank you regardless, I'm sure there'll be some useful stuff in there!
Reply 12
Original post by dknt

alright, thanks for sharing ! :smile:
Reply 13
Anyone know where the cut off point (120 ums) was for the june 2010 paper?
Original post by dknt

Some of the questions in this aren't edexcel though. Such as in the radioactivity section it asks about binding energies... that's not included in the edexcel specification. also do you have any more of these questions? thank you for the post
Original post by emotionalparrot
Some of the questions in this aren't edexcel though. Such as in the radioactivity section it asks about binding energies... that's not included in the edexcel specification. also do you have any more of these questions? thank you for the post

Having done these last summer in preparation for AQA Unit 5, I can vouch for how useful they are. Sometimes it's good to do some questions from other exam boards, just so that you are stretched a little more in directions you otherwise wouldn't be. Also, in learning which questions don't apply to you, you learn what is on the AQA syllabus better :wink:
Reply 16
Original post by dknt

thanks...that's really helpful...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending