The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shenin...
Would it be possible to send me this message too please :smile: Kindly appreciate it! :biggrin:

See post #45 (page 3), she posted it there because everyone was asking for the pm :tongue:
Original post by Normandy114
See post #45 (page 3), she posted it there because everyone was asking for the pm :tongue:

she had 4 years voluntary

=/ i need w/e and voluntary and i need it now

does it matter how much of it you do...is it just about quantity?
Original post by lets uz logic ere
she had 4 years voluntary

=/ i need w/e and voluntary and i need it now

How's the applications going?

Same link:smile: could you help me with question 12, and 16(dice) please?

you seem pretty well versed in them relative to me
How's the applications going?

not to good, but i appreciate you asking

i've taught children at my mosk on saturdays, long term, have volunteered over summer at a charity shop...

applied to a GP, got rejected by 10 , and two said they'll give my application to a practise manager

applied to a hospice...will see the results of that

applied to a hospital/filled but, the work experience person said ... i might get a week in the summer...?

applied to nursing homes/residential = no luck
(edited 12 years ago)
Same link:smile: could you help me with question 12, and 16(dice) please?

you seem pretty well versed in them relative to me

12=C and 16=D i think.
12=C and 16=D i think.

spot on

please explain?
Hey guys! :hi:
Original post by JChoudhry
Hey guys! :hi:

sup
spot on

please explain?

For 12, you're looking for a combination of four tiles that give 12 black, grey and white squares each, and from trial and error I saw that A, B, D & E combine to make this, so C is the odd one out. And for 16, if you rotate it once anticlockwise about the five, and then once clockwise around the three, you would get option D.
Original post by Straight up G
sup

Nothing much, you?
Nothing much, you?

sup
Original post by rhetoric
Cool, yeah that sounds alright :smile: is it weird that I'm looking forward to interviews? (if I get any that is!) They sound challenging but quite a fun opportunity to talk about things I'm really interested in :smile:

Don't worry I was same really :smile: And yeah it is was a good experience overall, surprised me about how much i could talk confidenctly about :smile:
Reply 4874
Original post by Quackers93
Don't worry I was same really :smile: And yeah it is was a good experience overall, surprised me about how much i could talk confidenctly about :smile:

Cool :smile: have you read any of the isc medical interview book? the answers to each question seem impossibly well structured- are real answers anything like that?
Original post by Straight up G
sup

What?
What?

soup
Original post by ChessMister
soup

:dontknow:

Just ordered a copy of The Selfish Gene and a bunch of other books :p:

My "Genome" (copy of) arrived today; it has rekindled my aversion for Biology. I tried reading "On the Origin of Species" also, but gave up when I realised I was willing to take evolution for granted. Good luck with the RD. Grapes.

It's quite interesting but hard going. Not the most enjoyable of reads!

Latest

Trending

Trending