The Student Room Group

AQA - Unit 5 - Energetics, Redox and Inorganic Chemistry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Seher
now... because new stuff just isn't going in any more lol gonna try and get up at 6ish and read through everything one more time. review all the colour and shiz. then prepare to get raped yet again by aqa. fun times.

haha! Last time we'll all be cursing AQA!! (hopefully) :wink: I think I'm gonna read through my notes one last time then sleep and wake up at 6 too..2 hours will be enough to cram in everything I think. I hope short term memory does me good this time :redface:
Reply 1161
Original post by Sparkly-Star
Yay, but don't waste your time writing out first. Just find the bit you need to do, and just do it for that particular metal. :yep:

That's what I thought! And I need a high grade in this. It seems as though this unit is the worst in terms of resources/what to learn. To make it worse the markscheme are ever so specific this time round.

my thoughts exactly. why don't aqa ever try being nice to us? :frown:

and can you link me to this "method" of yours please? I can't find it =/
Original post by A level Az
Shouldn't it be 250/5? Why is it 1000? :s-smilie:

volume is always in dm^3. You divide it by 1000 to change it from cm^3 to dm^3.
Reply 1163
Original post by strawberry_cake
haha! Last time we'll all be cursing AQA!! (hopefully) :wink: I think I'm gonna read through my notes one last time then sleep and wake up at 6 too..2 hours will be enough to cram in everything I think. I hope short term memory does me good this time :redface:

yes the annoying questions association can go jump off a cliff and die after tomorow... good luck :smile:
Hmm probably after 2. :cry2: Plan has changed. :frown:

Samee.. I'm sleeping in a bit too :redface: Have you got lots to get done? :frown:

Good Luck :biggrin:
Original post by Seher
yes the annoying questions association can go jump off a cliff and die after tomorow... good luck :smile:

hehe they sure can. Do you do bio? It couldn't have gone worse for me :cry2: I just hope chem goes well to make up for it or I'll end up having a miserable summer :frown:

Good Luck to you too :smile:
Original post by Seher
my thoughts exactly. why don't aqa ever try being nice to us? :frown:

and can you link me to this "method" of yours please? I can't find it =/

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=32422143&postcount=1083

Samee.. I'm sleeping in a bit too :redface: Have you got lots to get done? :frown:

Good Luck :biggrin:

Yeah I do, I just wanna make sure there is no gaps in my knowledge! :cry2: Since there are so many equations/colours and whatever!
I cannot believe I am still awake :yawn:
Can't wait till it's over!
Reply 1169
hehe they sure can. Do you do bio? It couldn't have gone worse for me :cry2: I just hope chem goes well to make up for it or I'll end up having a miserable summer :frown:

Good Luck to you too :smile:

Yeah I do unfortunately. C4 was so horrific on monday that I spent all the rest of monday and all of tuesday doing hardcore biology revision. It better have paid off or I'm gonna make sure the person who wrote that paper has a very miserable old age. somehow.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=32422143&postcount=1083

Yeah I do, I just wanna make sure there is no gaps in my knowledge! :cry2: Since there are so many equations/colours and whatever!

Did you upload that file someone had uploaded earlier with revision notes? There quite good, I've just been over them and it has the different/all equations we need to know for the test tube reactions, so maybe just read through them? :smile:
Original post by starburst92
volume is always in dm^3. You divide it by 1000 to change it from cm^3 to dm^3.

Thanks I get it now.

Going to bed all. See you on the other side :biggrin:
I'm going to sleep can't deal with any more work. :frown:
Reply 1173
Original post by Jin3011
Damn I really need to go to sleep too. Feel so underprepared though =[

Same here :/ I just going wrote going every equation we need to know and call it a day. Rest is important.

What do think you'll get in the paper roughly?
Original post by T-Toe
Same here :/ I just going wrote going every equation we need to know and call it a day. Rest is important.

What do think you'll get in the paper roughly?

I'm not as prepared as I was for unit 4. So I think maybe 100ums If I'm lucky.
How about you?
Just woke up for more revision, yaaay

:emo: I love my life(!)

Itll all be one big ol bad dream this time tomorrow! WOOOO
Original post by Miss Purple
Just woke up for more revision, yaaay

:emo: I love my life(!)

Itll all be one big ol bad dream this time tomorrow! WOOOO

I guess this is everyones last exam then:smile:
I just hope they give lots of stuff on colours and transition metals.
I hate thermodynamics with a passion!
I just realised I started every sentence with 'I'
I
I
I

Damn, I'm so tired:redface:
Original post by Jin3011
I guess this is everyones last exam then:smile:
I just hope they give lots of stuff on colours and transition metals.
I hate thermodynamics with a passion!
I just realised I started every sentence with 'I'
I
I
I

Damn, I'm so tired:redface:

I just hope the titration/mols question they always ask isn't going to give me too much of a headache. ****ing hate those.
Reply 1178
Well I'm just starting revision now... Wish me luck. :colone:
Original post by albertb
Well I'm just starting revision now... Wish me luck. :colone:

Good luck:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest