The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

KENT firmers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Parkwood 6 bed then 5, I'm so excited it's unreallllll.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Havn't popped in here in a while
Just saying hi really :smile:

I'm so darn bored now exams are over, don't know what to do with myself.
Hi. I'm Billy and I've firmed Kent for Pharmacy, I just can't get enough of Chemistry! :tongue:
Reply 103
Original post by jamie511
I firmed Kent for Film Studies w/ Year Abroad a few weeks ago and completed my accommodation application a few days later, with Darwin College as my first choice. Anybody else gone for Darwin?

Other Kent firmers, for Film Studies or otherwise, feel free to add me. PM me your accommodation choice(s); thoughts on Kent/Canterbury campus and town; feelings about 'Kent Freshers 2011/12', or reply to this thread!

Cheers,

J

Original post by simplyhaydn
Firmed Kent English and American Literature, should be living in Darwin College. I can't wait! :biggrin:

Eeek! Just spent six pages looking for people who've firsted Darwin College :smile: I loved it! It was so cosy and homely, and had a courtyard with trees and picnic benches!

I'll hopefully be studying MDrama and put Darwin as my first accommodation choice (obviously, or this message would be a bit weird.)

I'M SO EXCITED.
Reply 104
Original post by hbooth9

I'M SO EXCITED.

And you just can't hide it? :redface:
Reply 105
Original post by Blazara

Haha!
YESSSSSS :smile:

I had my last exam today, so no more worrying for at least a month until i have to worry about results.
Reply 106
Original post by hbooth9
Haha!
YESSSSSS :smile:

I had my last exam today, so no more worrying for at least a month until i have to worry about results.

Whoo, gratz to you!

My results are in 14 days (ooh, 2 weeks ;o) D:
Original post by Blazara

Original post by Blazara

I can't believe you went there! Haha!
Reply 108
Original post by billydeejay93

Someone had too! :wink:
Reply 109
Original post by billydeejay93

:'(.
Reply 110
Original post by hbooth9

I'M SO EXCITED.

Oo, ditto ^_^ Just wanna be at freshers now! And know my accommodation!
Reply 111
Original post by RosieRose
Oo, ditto ^_^ Just wanna be at freshers now! And know my accommodation!

Oooh Fresher's week will be so fun! The woman at my open day was like "If you feel really tired in the middle of freshers week and just want to stay in and watch Masterchef...DON'T YOU DARE! You have to go out every night!"

Haha it was so funny, and made me even more excited.

What are you hoping to study? xx
Finished all my exams today, now the longggg wait to see if I've got in. I totally bombed in my History exam which is a massive shame but hopefully I'll still make the grades and see you all in September!
Reply 113
Original post by hbooth9
Oooh Fresher's week will be so fun! The woman at my open day was like "If you feel really tired in the middle of freshers week and just want to stay in and watch Masterchef...DON'T YOU DARE! You have to go out every night!"

Haha it was so funny, and made me even more excited.

What are you hoping to study? xx

Haha, all my mates (who have just finished their first year of uni) have told me that too! Gotta save up for that week or else I'll be broke for the rest of the term!

I'm going to be studying English Language and Linguistics- unconditional because I've already got my results and I'm on gap year at the moment, attempting to save money :s. Yourself?x
Reply 114
Original post by RosieRose
Haha, all my mates (who have just finished their first year of uni) have told me that too! Gotta save up for that week or else I'll be broke for the rest of the term!

I'm going to be studying English Language and Linguistics- unconditional because I've already got my results and I'm on gap year at the moment, attempting to save money :s. Yourself?x

Ahh i just finished my exams, now the long wait until the 18th of August! I'm hoping to study Drama at Kent :smile: It looked so good! xxx
I can't wait!! So glad to have an unconditional :smile: I hope everyone waiting on exam results gets what they want.
Reply 116
Original post by sarahwarahbarah
I can't wait!! So glad to have an unconditional :smile:

Lucky you, I'm still waiting for unconditional :s-smilie:
Reply 117
So, if we can be bold enough to assume we made the req. grades - when do we find out about out accomm? It'd be cool to see if roomies were on TSR ;p
Reply 118
Original post by Blazara
So, if we can be bold enough to assume we made the req. grades - when do we find out about out accomm? It'd be cool to see if roomies were on TSR ;p

That would be so cool! I think you find out after results day, so between the 18th of August and the middle of September? You have to move in on the 19th or something, so it must be before then!
Reply 119
Original post by hbooth9
That would be so cool! I think you find out after results day, so between the 18th of August and the middle of September? You have to move in on the 19th or something, so it must be before then!

Ha, nah - they'll phone up on the 19th and say "you gotta be here today, hurry up!".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending