The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dreiviergrenadier
Speaking of which, I have found you :tongue:

In fairness, when I put a real-name twitter on my blog, it's not overly difficult! :tongue:
Original post by sparklysparkles
In fairness, when I put a real-name twitter on my blog, it's not overly difficult! :tongue:

:shh:
Reply 4922

We have four mutual friends :smile:
Original post by d123
We have four mutual friends :smile:

You should try and come to CU next year, then you could meet her lol!
Original post by JB Johnstone
Why would it be? God just loves to bless us so much! He's the only way you will be able to do well on it, anyway.
I think God is the only reason I did well in school.

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Prayer said. Not selfish at all :nah:

Original post by greeneyedgirl
Prayed sent! Not selfish at all! And ask for prayer anytime you want! I have to say atm I'm pretty content with my life (and I know you should pray thanks to God as well but I often forget) so prayer requests are my main talk time to God!

Original post by marille
Of course not! I'm praying. : )

Original post by wind-swept
Of course not! Prayer said :smile: We should be including God in everything we do, so it is by no means selfish to pray about an exam!

Wow! Thank you so much guys! It really means a lot. :heart:

Just finished by the way. It's in God's hands now.

EDIT: what do I do now?
Original post by Tzarchasm
Wow! Thank you so much guys! It really means a lot. :heart:

Just finished by the way. It's in God's hands now.

EDIT: what do I do now?

Now depending on whether you have more exams you either revise for them or celebrate!

Oh but you definitely give yourself some chocolate!
Now depending on whether you have more exams you either revise for them or celebrate!

Oh but you definitely give yourself some chocolate!

All. Are. Finished.
Original post by tzarchasm
all. Are. Finished.

CELEBRATE! Enjoy the sunshine and have some chocolate!
CELEBRATE! Enjoy the sunshine and have some chocolate!

I shall! Need to get some work experience arranged. :smile:
Original post by Tzarchasm
I shall! Need to get some work experience arranged. :smile:

Oh the joys of work experience :tongue:
Urgh... You know when you just have a bad time in life where everything is going wrong and nothing is going right at all? Yeah having one of those times..
Reply 4931
Am going to be sitting in a church for the next two hours with very little to do ... quote or PM me if you want prayers or a candle lit!
Original post by marille
Am going to be sitting in a church for the next two hours with very little to do ... quote or PM me if you want prayers or a candle lit!

Probs too late but I hope you prayed for me :smile:
You should try and come to CU next year, then you could meet her lol!

I'll be in France, but in theory that's always a plan! :tongue: Actually may try and get home in time for the Ball...
Original post by insignificant
Urgh... You know when you just have a bad time in life where everything is going wrong and nothing is going right at all? Yeah having one of those times..

BIGG prayers for you! I like to think of things this way, if we didn't have bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times anywhere near as much!

I'll be in France, but in theory that's always a plan! :tongue: Actually may try and get home in time for the Ball...

Ahhh I forgot 3rd year was exchange year! I'll be interested to hear what you think of time abroad as I've been debating doing it!
BIGG prayers for you! I like to think of things this way, if we didn't have bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times anywhere near as much!

Thanks :smile: need all the prayers I can get at this rate... btw charlieissocoollike! :biggrin:
Hey everyone. So, first off, I just wanted to say how much I like this thread :smile: Secondly, I just wanted to express how hard it is to be a Christian in this day and age. It's not been an easy journey, and I'm still struggling with my flesh (i.e. insecurities, wordly lusts etc) but I believe God is in control.
Thanks :smile: need all the prayers I can get at this rate... btw charlieissocoollike! :biggrin:

Indeed! My avatar kinda sums up how I feel (and thus changes frequently)...this shows how frustrated I get with stupid customers!
Indeed! My avatar kinda sums up how I feel (and thus changes frequently)...this shows how frustrated I get with stupid customers!

I feel the pain.. well, in general aswell since I havent been able to find a job.. I really do wonder how some people get by in life being such heartless creeps.
I feel the pain.. well, in general aswell since I havent been able to find a job.. I really do wonder how some people get by in life being such heartless creeps.

Sometimes I feel like shouting out to customers "would it kill you to say thank you?!" some of them are lovely, and quite a few have commented on how cheery I am (they always assume I'm at start of shift because I'm so cheery etc.) but sometimes it's like you're talking to the punching wall from total wipeout. Yes, you may be busy and want to get your flight, but that doesn't mean you don't have to queue. Everyone else who wanted to buy something got to airport in time to shop...you are not above the rules! And I'm sorry if I've run out of £5 notes and give you £2 and £1 coins, it's not my fault...if you want your change, you get what I give you

/rant

Latest

Trending

Trending